- Over 20 years of experience in software architecture, design and development.
- Specialize in Object Oriented Technologies, DevOps, Cloud, web - based solutions, microservices, APIs, SOA, iOS Apps, Content Management Systems.
- Delivered solution architectures for various industries, including finance, retail, energy, entertainment, and human resources industry.
- Extensive experience in Agile Software Development using SCRUM.
- Delivered successful enterprise solutions using Java/JEE, Spring Boot, SOA, Micro services, Portal, WECM/CMS and Web 2.0 solutions.
- Experience in MySQL, Sybase, Oracle, MongoDB.
- Experience in Messaging systems Kafka, MQSeries, JMS.
Methodologies: Scrum, Agile, Confidential methods, RUP, UML, XP, Design Patterns.
Java/XML Technology: JEE Stack, Spring boot, Spring MVC, REST/SOAP web services, Micro Services, Bluemix.
Languages and Packages: Spring 5.0, Spring boot 2, Java 8, JEE, SQL, NoSQL, XML, PHP, Wink, CXF, Spring, Drupal.
Web Languages: JQuery, AJAX, AngularJS, React.
Software for Development: Bit bucket, Jira, GIT, Rational IDEs, Eclipse, xCode, SVN, CVS, Maven, swagger, SonarCube, PMD.
Enterprise Servers/Platforms: WebSphere/WebLogic/JBoss Application Servers, WebSphere Portal, Apache Tomcat, Mobile First Platform, Oracle Access Manager.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MS SQL Server, MongoDB.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, AIX, Windows, RHEL, macOS, Solaris.
DevOps: Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Led Security Services REST API conversion project.
- Created process flow, sequence and high-level architecture documentation.
- Designed Swagger Specifications for Security micro Services.
- Presented the solution to stake holders and got approval.
- Led development of 20+ REST based Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud and Spring JPA.
- Implemented Create and Update User APIs as model services for rest of team to follow as best practices.
- Worked with Business analyst to create deliverables, user stories and tasks using SCRUM methodology.
- Hosted daily SCRUM calls with the team, and participated in SCRUM of SCRUM calls.
- Used SonarCube for code coverage and identifying issues.
- Deployed services to on premise PCF cloud based on SWARM and Kubernetes.
- Write Bamboo pipelines for automated deployment on Docker Container.
- Implemented cross cutting aspects for security, logging and transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Coordinated with Business and QA teams to track, prioritize and fix defects.
- Used Test Driven Development (TDD) and developed unit test and integration test cases using Mockito.
- Responsible for team’s code review and merging using Bitbucket PR and integration suite.
Environment: Spring Boot, Oracle Access Manager, LDAP & Sybase repositories, Bit Bucket, Java8, PCF, Hibernate, Sonar Cube, Maven, Bamboo, Mockito Junit.Solutions Architect
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Worked as Solution Architect/Lead Implementation engineer for BofA Private Cloud implementation.
- Cloud platform integrates with various services and SORs to provide an automated system for all private VM lift cycle management and day 2 operations by various internal client teams.
- Worked with Enterprise architect and stake holders to refine deliverables into stories and tasks.
- Created API specification documents using Swagger and integration details with external systems.
- Define and implemented APIs for integration with VMWare’s VCenter to create and modify Virtual Machines.
- Developed Data Base Model and presented to database review board.
- Developed REST API using Spring Boot, Spring JPA and Spring Cloud.
- Took ownership of various deliverables, defining stories and tasks with story points. Form teams of developer for a successful delivery.
- Hosted daily SCRUM calls for deliverables, I was responsible for and participate in SCRUM of SCRUM for status.
- Presented deliverables in showcase meetings and participated in retrospect meetings.
- Defined and created index in Elastic Search for various caching aspect.
- Configured Logstash processes for writing logs to Kibana.
- Created services to integrate with Ansible tower for running various playbooks on Virtual Machines.
- Worked with RHEL and Windows teams for creating templates for VMS.
- Extensively used Bit Bucket and Jira for development.
- Performed reviews for pull requests.
- Developed Data Repository code for MongoDB using Spring JPA.
- Developed Unit and Integration Tests using Mockito.
- Developed RestCotnroller, Services and Data Repository code for various Services.
- Enhanced existing modelling tool for defining virtual machines.
- Collaborated with client teams for trouble shooting VM issues.
Environment: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring MVC, Spring JPA, React, VCenter, Ansible Tower, Git Repo, QIP, LDAP, iMON, Java 8, Mongo DB, Rabitt MQ, ELK, Mockito, Jenkins, REST/SOAP webservices.
- Led multiple projects.
- Write architecture, design documents.
- Create Context diagrams, Architecture diagrams and deployment diagrams
- Presented design solutions to business and development team.
- Participated in client design thinking workshops at Apple in Architect role.
- Worked with App Designers and stakeholder to produce
- Created API catalog for integration with Client systems using Swagger.
- Created Most Viable Path(MVP) implementation plans for product integration.
- Architecture/code assessment for Bommerangplatform.net microservices.
- Worked on DevOPs deployment tool for mobile app management, continuous integration, deployment insights, analytics and SCM platform for United Airlines.
- Perform architecture assessment of existing code and integration points.
- Recommended design standards and industry best practices.
- Refactored one of the services to be used as framework.
Environment: Spring boot, Spring JPA, Spring Cloud, Jenkins, Cloudant DB, Github, NoSQL, AngularJS.
- Created Architecture diagrams and integration plan for backend Watson deployment.
- Define API Catalog using Swagger.
- Conducted workshop with various Solution architects and developers to identify bottle necks for slow app response time.
- Worked with security architecture to provide solution for multi-tenant authentication solution based on Confidential Security Access Manager.
- Developed DataModel for Student Success iOS app for local device storage.
- Developed client code using Spring SOAP based Web services for backend Watson System.
- Created product blueprint for sales team.
- Led offshore and onsite team for end to end integration solution and delivery of app.
- Used Mobile First Platform(MFP) for App security, external LDAP integration and host REST based APIs.
Environment: Swift, Mobile First Platform, Cloudant DB, Bluemix, WAS, DB2, FileNet, REST, ISAM.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr Developer for OAM
- Configured Access Manager for RSA SecurID Authentication
- Develop interaction, class and sequence diagrams.
- Wrote custom code for authentication adapter, refactored security application using OAM APIs.
- Implemented micro services-based POC for new security APIs using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring JPA.
- Wrote unit test cases using Mockito.
Environment: J2EE, Hibernate, Axis2, Struts, JQuery, Junit, Lotus Connections, Confidential Websphere, REST based services, Flex, myBatis, SVN.
- Defined JEE based architecture and migration road map for several windows based thick client application.
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring DAO.
- Developed unit test cases using Mockito and Junit.
- Implemented front end using JSTL, JSP and JQuery.
Environment: Spring, JEE, Maven, Eclipse, WebLogic, Oracle.
- Worked as architect on SOA based Confidential system.
- Conducted meetings with Architecture review board for approval.
- Implemented upstream adapter for incoming Swift messages.
- Implemented transformation of messages from Swift to ISO using BPEL.
- Implemented down stream JMS based adapter for publishing messages.
- Implemented logging of all activity in BAM.
- Designed and implemented testing for up to 1.5 million messages per hour.
Environment: Oracle Service Bus (OSB), BAM, WebLogic, MQ, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring LDAP, JEE, maven.