- Around 7+ years of experience in all the phases of software development life cycle that includes Requirement Study & Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, maintenance and testing of various client/server and N - tier web applications.
- Implementation and hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and IT industry.
- Experience in core AWS (Amazon Web Services) services like ( S3, EC2, ELB, EBS , Route53, VPC, Auto scaling etc.) and deployment services ( Elastic Beanstalk, DevOps Works and Cloud Formation ) and security practices ( IAM, Cloud watch and Cloud trail ).
- Expertise in developing Micro-services using Spring Boot to build more physically separated modular applications which will improve scalability, Availability, Agility of application.
- Extensive experience in developing and designing user friendly, cross browser complaint web sites, and User Interface (UI) applications in various domains.
- Experience with XML, SAX, DOM, SOAP web services, WSDL and Restful web services.
- Experience in implementation of JAVA application data access tier with JDBC, SQL, etc. and manipulating databases e.g. Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL etc.
- Exposure with Node JS, React JS for component loads events triggered as a developer so we can use them for the components.
- Experience in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using Node . js along with ExpressJS that interacts with Mongo DB and performed CRUD operation on Mongo DB.
- Hands on experience in the implementation of Core Java SE 8 concepts like Streams API, Lambda functions, Generics, Time API, Functional Interfaces Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling and Collection API.
- Hands on experience in developing applications using MVC Framework Struts with Struts validation, Struts Tiles, Struts Tag Libraries, Action Class and Action Form.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Experience in building using Polymer, node.js, express.js, SASS and gulp.js for build management.
- Implemented the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, JAX-RS, Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API) and Used Swagger to interact with API endpoints of the micro services.
- Experienced in developing front end applications using HTML4/5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS2/3 (using SASS and LESS), Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular2, 4 and developing dynamic web pages.
- Developed Micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud with Netflix Eureka to create the Discovery Server , service, discovery clients and integrated Apache Kafka and Zookeeper as message Broker.
- Experience working on Java Server Faces (JSF) to build java technology-based web application on server side for event handling, data conversion, server-side validation, and page navigation.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design Methodologies such as Polymorphism and Inheritance.
- Expertise in AWS management console as well as the AWS command line interface (CLI) AWS reference architectures and should have experience gathering requirements, working with customer to define solutions based on AWS and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in Core AWS services, including networking with VPCs, computing with EC2, storage with S3, Elastic Load Balancing, RDS for databases, monitoring with CloudWatch, CloudTrail, and access management with IAM.
- Experience migrating applications into AWS and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience of working with Azure Monitoring, Data Factory, Traffic Manager, Service Bus, Key Vault.
- Good Understanding of Relational Database concepts and experience in Query construction using SQL, PL/SQL. Extensive experience in writing, editing, and maintaining database objects Triggers, Stored Procedures. Worked using databases like Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Hands-on experience in OOPS and Multithreading concepts.
- Hands-on experiences in building application with Maven and Gradle.
- Good experience in unit test cases using JUnit 4, JMock2.
- Strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL, and Stored Procedures.
- Experience with IBM Web Sphere application server technologies, WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat and configuring them.
- Expert in version control tools like Git and SVN.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player and can work in both Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall environments.
Java Technologies: Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, IBMBPM 9.0, Multithreading, OSGI, Event Handling and SOAP Web Services .
AWS Cloud Technologies: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, S3, Glacier, Route53, VPC, Lambda, Auto Scaling, Dockers, Red shift, SNS, SQS, SWS and SES.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat7/6/5.5 and Web Sphere8/7, JBoss 4.0, WebLogic 9.1/8.1/7.0to,EAP
RDMS Oracle SQL server, SQL: Server, MySQL server 9.0, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB and NoSQL, Cassandra .
Frameworks: Struts 2/1, Hibernate 4/3, Spring MVC3.2/3/2.5/2, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, Mockito, SOA, Jasper reports, SOAP UI 2.5, Spring Boot, Spring Batch 2.0, Spring Security, Spring Data.
Build Tools & IDEs: Eclipse 4.5/3.7/3.5/3.2/3.1 , My Eclipse, RAD 8.0, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ, WebStorm, Maven2.0.1, Edit Plus 2, Net Beans 6.
Operating Systems: Windows7/, 2000, XP, Vista), Linux Win 2k Server, Sun Solaris, and UNIX.
Testing tools/CI tools: Selenium, JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, LoadUI, JIRA, Jenkins, Kubernetes, SAP PI/XI, SAP MII
Version Control: Rational Clear Case, SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS and GIT.
Confidential, Columbia, SC
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML, XHTML, CSS3 and RWD and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows
- Followed the Agile methodology to implement the application
- Established pages using CSS3 to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model
- Used Agile Scrum methodology for iterative incremental software development.
- Responsible for creating front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web
- Worked with React Js workflows such as Flux and Redux.
- Integrated with different React Components to build different UI specs like card-list page, card-Entry page.
- Worked on displaying the Cookie Banner Upon the user selected locale preference and handled it in the React Middleware.
- Worked with React JS components, Redux Forms, Events, Router.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Worked closely with QA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform Compatibility
- Using GIT and Update Daily task in Rally to the Agile Methodology.
- Used Saga Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End.
- Created Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library
- Used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Created unit tests for front end logic using Jest and enzyme.
- Written Unit tests using Jest and compared them with snapshot testing.
- Designed and implemented business logic using Spring 2.0 and Hibernate frameworks.
- Implemented Java 8(lambda expressions, Stream API, Concurrency API and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Spring framework and DAO classes using JPA framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Implemented MongoDB and Oracle as the Back-End storage system of the application.
- Implementing RESTful web services architecture for Client-server interaction and implemented respective POJOs for its implementations.
- Implemented JWT token-based authentication for the REST API
- Using JIRA tool to track the support tickets.
- Monitoring Resources and Applications using AWS Cloud Watch, including creating alarms to monitor metrics such as EBS, EC2, ELB, RDS, S3 instances.
- Evaluate strategies to migrate Client aging Legacy Applications to Cloud Native Platform using Strangulation and Anti-Corruption layer patterns and established Cloud migration plan for AWS.
- Experienced in Cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation templates.
- Worked with Amazon IAM console to create custom users and groups.
- Experience with creating EC 2 Instances on AWS Cloud, EBS.
- Managed AWS infrastructure as code using Terraform .
- Built Cassandra Cluster on both the physical machines and on AWS.
- Automated Cassandra Builds/installation/monitoring etc.,
- Created documentation for all the components which is included in React JS-Bootstrap page.
- Used GitHub for code repository and IntelliJ for IDE.
- Used JBPM to execute and deploy the monitor business process throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Worked with Application Servers and Web Servers including IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat for developing and deploying.
- Used Drools Decision table using excel sheets with a Spring MVC project.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Experienced in transferring data from different data sources into HDFS systems using Kafka producers, consumers, and Kafka brokers
- Configured auto-scaling groups for applications like Elasticsearch and Kafka to scale automatically when needed.
- Develop Docker based Microservices deployment modules with Jenkins based frameworks.
- Worked with Build Engineer on Maven Configuration to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in writing test cases for unit testing using JUnit and Selenium for UI automation.
- Configured Log4j tool to log the entire application.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE 1.5, Spring 2.0, HTML 5, CSS, jQuery 8.0, Ajax, XML, JSON, Angular, Bootstrap, Angular, Nodes.JS, React.JS, Mongo DB, AWS, GITHUB, Oracle Web Logic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat 5.5, IntelliJ, SOAP, Jenkins, Junit, Selenium, Docker, Microservices, Maven, WebSphere, Log4j,React native JS, Material UI(native theme).
Confidential, Pataskala, Ohio
- Interacted with Business users and Business Analyst to gather requirements.
- Involved in the analysis & design of the application using UML with Rational Rose.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Tool Suite.
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Extensive use of HTML, JSTL, JSP and jQuery for the presentation layer along with Java script for client-side validation.
- Developed Custom Tag Libraries for the use in web pages by using JSTL packages for the development of the Web Pages.
- Developed Application controllers, Business and Data service modules for the web applications.
- Implemented Restful web services (JAX-RS).
- Used JNDI to lookup for the data sources required and used Eh cache for general purpose caching.
- Worked on SOA/Web Services and created request and response WSDLs
- Used Design Patterns like Factory, Singleton, Value Object and DAO pattern.
- Designed tables in Oracle 10g database and worked with Database Developers for implementing Stored Procedures in the application
- Assisted Database Developers using SQL for managing data associated with the tables.
- Used JSON to load data into JQUERY data grid.
- Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Involved in Performance and SQL Query Optimization.
- Used JBOSS for developing and deploying the application.
- Used Maven for dependencies and configuration management.
- Developed the business layer logic and implemented EJBs Session beans
- Debugging and troubleshooting any technical issues while implementing the applications.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Developed Maven scripts for the build and deployment of J2EE components in application server
- Involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall Unit testing of the system on Eclipse environment.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Involved in using ORM tools and technologies.
- Involved in Agile scrum meetings.
- Experience managing software in Red Hat and CentOS platforms Linux and All Windows Platforms
- Wrote Rspec and Cucumber tests in the application.
- Participated actively in unit testing, integration testing and acceptance testing of the system.
- Practiced Test-Driven Development with RSpec and RSpec2 as well as Behavior Driven Development with Cucumber.
- Created components using Angular JS and created documentation for components.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot, hosted all micro services on PCF.
- Experience with Design, code, and debug operations, reporting, data analysis and web applications utilizing Python.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixings, operations, and functions.
- Used Jenkins for building, creating snapshots and deploying on servers.
- Experience on setting up and configuring AWS's EMR Clusters and used Amazon IAM to grant fine-grained access to AWS resources to users.
- Configured Artifactory repository as a central build repo.
- Designed architecture of real time processing micro services workflow considering the upstream and downstream system capabilities.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (EC2, ELB, VPC, S3, CloudFront, IAM, RDS, Route 53, CloudWatch, SNS,).
- Acted as a sole point of contact and owned overall implementation of the projects with clients which included: coordination and prioritization of project tasks, managing timelines, project plans and change management.
- Established a trusted/strategic advisory relationship with each client to drive continued value of apps Freedom product and services.
- Assisted the sales team in pre-sale activities such as demos and presentations.
- Maintained a communication channel between the stakeholder and team members by providing the regular status and updates
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Helped improve code coverage by writing JUnit for the implemented code.
- Work closely with research and development teams for vulnerability remediation.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Microsoft Visio to model the monoline, Combo, GP products.
- Configured Spark streaming to receive real time data from the Kafka and store the stream data to HDFS using Scala.
- Automating Angular JS applications by using Protractor, Jasmine and Karma using Java script.
- Develop a real time sports management web platform using WCF Services, T-SQL Stored Procedures, jQuery mobile and FLEX
- Java Mail API was used to notify the authors about document publishing status.
- Having good knowledge on integrating API Connect - DataPower - IIB.
- Excellent understanding of linking databases with web applications using JDBC and ORM techniques like Hibernate HBM and Annotations and JPA Java Persistence API .
- Testing JSON output using Advanced REST Client or POSTMAN.
- Extensively used Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and UDDI to communicate between systems.
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) components to interact with DB2 using JDBC Driver.
- Developed Model Components Action beans, Action Form beans, and Data Transfer Objects of Struts Framework.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Using PCF did smoke tests, which are functional unit and integration tests on all major system components.
- Used XML Schemas (XSD) for defining XML elements and attributes and used namespaces to avoid conflict with the XML elements.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable
- Good experience in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3,SASS
- Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs.
- Used Docker, spring Boot, JBOSS, Azure, Cassandra.
- Experience with tools like Experience with Docker Images/containers and Kubernetes.
- Developed and maintained Java/J2EE distributed applications using Struts MVC framework.
- Highly involved in the configuring Web Sphere servers and database connections and deploying applications to application servers in Testing and UAT environments.
- Designed solutions, documentation, coding, and testing.
- Develop the UI component architecture for developer framework using Angular 6, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Wrote unit tests using Karma and Jasmine, organized code with Require.js modules.
- Designed and implemented Web Services for client to retrieve Data using SOAP.
- Used Apache Subversion for source control.
- Provide technical support to production system.
- Experience in Hadoop stack, HDFS, Map Reduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, HBase, Strom, Spark, Scala, Parquet & Kafka.
- Expertise in Designing and Architecting Hadoop Applications and recommending the right solutions and technologies for the applications.
- Having good expertise on Hadoop tools like MapReduce, HiveQL, PIG and Sqoop.
Environment: Java 1.8, Angular JS, Angular 6,Bootstrap 3.3, Spring 4.0, Spring boot, Web Services (RESTFUL & SOAP),Angular Js, Oracle 11g, DB2, Hibernate 4.2, SQL, Apache CXF, MVC, Jersey, JSON, Log4j, STS, Mockito, Apache Tomcat, RAD, Jenkins, Redux, Flux GitHub, Qual, sandbox, EC2, S3, VPC, Redshift, SQS, SNS, SWF, IAM, EMR, Cloud watch and AWS Lambda
- The application is designed using J2EE technologies along with Spring Boot framework .
- Used Spring JDBC module for communicating the database in the DAO layer.
- Maintain the Controller, Dao and Service configuration files.
- Designed and developed a Rich GUI front-end using HTML, JSP, and jQuery.
- Used spring framework for developing application.
- Comfortable working with CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS
- Experience in making the DevOps pipelines using OpenShift and Kubernetes for the Microservices Architecture.
- Worked on complete design and coding using JSP, Servlets.
- Micro - Services, API’s and Software App’s development using Java, Spring Boot, APIGEE, PaaS Technologies like PCF, AWS.
- Development of Spring Boot application with Microservices.
- Implemented Microservices architecture to make application smaller and independent.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Experienced in testing Angular, Angular 2 applications using Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, and Angular Test Bed.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization etc.
- Involved in development of application using struts, RAD and Oracle data base.
- Developed user interface using HTML, CSS, JSPs and AJAX.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API and did the corresponding configurations.
- Designed the Application using Model View Controller Architecture.
- Developed different modules using J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI)
- Hosting Micro Services on PCF and AWS platforms.
- Integrated the Application with Database using Hibernate.
- Used Maven for building and managing dependencies of the application.
- Involved in configuring Log4J file for better logging of the applications.
- Used Jenkins to deploy and manage build process.
- Used SVN to version control the code.
- Actively involved in SCRUM meetings, task assignment, work stack prioritization, backlog management and retrospection and ensuring continuous delivery of features.
- Involved in use case design, functional documentation, and technical documentation.
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users from different regions for requirements capture and Analysis
- Responsible for understanding the scope of the Project and Requirement gathering
- Used MVC architecture for application development
- Configured the URL mappings using struts-config.xml file
- Created a User Interface through HTML and JSP
- Involved in creation of different Action Class.
- Developed the business layer logic and implemented EJB s Session beans.
- Involved in using JBOSS for designing the application.
- Implemented the application using Servlets which is based on Model View Controller Design Patterns.
- Involved in development of controller component using Servlets and view component using JSP,
- Worked on Spring-DAO based declarative transaction management.
- Implemented Hibernate and Struts framework.
- Involved on the back end application to modify business logic by making enhancements.
- Involved in the business logic-coding framework to seamlessly map the business logic into respective value beans.
- Involved in publishing the web services to help users interacting with web services.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema
- Involved in the debugging and troubleshooting related to production and environment issues
- Used SVN as configuration management tool for code versioning and release
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning info on the server console
- Performed Unit testing