- Around 7 years of experience in design, development and Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD), Incremental and Iteration methodology and Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong programming skills in Java, C/C++, Multi - Threaded applications, and J2EE technologies like JDBC, JSP, JMS, servlets.
- Experienced in Development, Testing and Deployment of enterprise applications on Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms using IDEs such as Eclipse, NetBeans and IntelliJ1.
- Experience in development of web applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Hibernate (ORM), JSP, JSF, JSTL, spring, Spring boot, EJB, JMS, Servlets, Web Services (SOAP, REST), E-Commerce, Micro Services, JDBC, JAXP, Swing.
- Experienced in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with Struts and Springs framework involving various J2EE design patterns
- Strong Understanding in using Amazon Web Services AWS and experience focusing on services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS.
- Experience in Java technologies which include Java Collections, Interfaces, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Java Beans, REST API, WSDL.
- Expertise in design and development of enterprise level spring-based web applications using Spring REST, Hibernate, EJB, Struts, Servlets 3.x, JSP and JSF for User Interface Applications.
- Rich experience in consuming Restful web services by making asynchronous calls to the server using Ajax, Super-agent, Axioms, isomorphic-fetch and resolving the JSON from the response
- Experience in working with the NoSQL and Apache Cassandra.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring JUnit Runner, JMeter.
- Experience in working with Relational Database (RDBMS) concepts like database designing, Normalization, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers etc.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures for accessing and managing databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2.
- Implementing Micro services to base on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC and Apache Kafka.
- Good experience with Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring Security, Spring Quartz batch jobs. Used Executor Framework to deal with Java Threads.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications.
- Experience with Docker images, Containers, push/pull with Spring Boot, used Jenkins for CICD and AI.
- Experienced in web Application servers like Web Logic 10.0, JBoss 7.1.0, WebSphere 8 and Tomcat 8.
- Expertise in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, CURL, Jenkins, SoapUI and System Testing.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, spring, Hibernate3, and REST based Web services.
- Good knowledge in front end testing tools using Jasmine, Karma and Protractor.
- Experience with CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub, Nexus, Jenkins job creation.
- Worked on Web Services testing using Selenium, RC Server, Selenium Grid/Web Driver Testing, and SOAPUI & Testing.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL
Frameworks: MVC, Spring, Hibernate
Distributed Technologies: Web Services (SOAP/REST), SOA.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Testing/ Logging Tools: Junit, Log4j, TestNG, Selenium
Database Server: Oracle, MySQL
Methodologies: OOPS/OOAD, UML, Design Patterns, Agile
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, TFS
Confidential, Ft. Worth, Texas
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Designed, Configured, Implemented Sabre Service. Conversion to and from XML to POJO to communicate with airlines Data center Sabre.
- Involved in building completely new micro-service for Ticketing and Payment department and their iterations with other micro-services.
- Extensively used Core Java 11 concepts and implemented Collections, I/O, Exception Handling and Generics in logic design and development.
- Involved in designing the client-side module architecture based on new Angular 2/4 Framework.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring Boot, Micro Services and Hibernate ORM. Used Spring Core Annotations for Spring DI, Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Designed and developed the SOAP/REST based Micro Services using the Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Design and develop RESTful API capabilities on Java/node.js technologies and deploying in AWS and implement API proxies on Apigee Edge .
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services(AWS) Infrastructure services EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation
- Implemented AWS client API to interact with different services as Console configuration for AWS EC2 .
- Integration of spring modules with AWS modules in order to consume third party services.
- Used Spring MVC module to develop MVC Architecture.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Developed Unit Test Cases, Used JUnit and Jupitor for unit testing for each java files.
- Worked on Maven, and Used Postman, ReadyAPI and DevTest for automation setup and test.
- Experience on implementation of version control software GIT repositories.
- Provided Technical support for production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects, providing and implementing the solution defects on ticketing and payment department.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile/TDD environment utilizing a test-driven development and SDET approach and pair-programming.
- Developed the application using spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also configured Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Design of GUI using Model View Architecture STRUTS Frame Work.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Implemented unit test for testing Angular components with frameworks using KARMA and JASMINE
- Created hibernate mapping files to map POJO to DB tables
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers
- Developing application using spring core module and POJO's using Eclipse and worked on Messaging service.
- Designed and developed the XSD for WSDL.
- Deployed code in Apache Tomcat and Web logic serve
- Worked with NoSql databases such as Cassandra, Mongo DB, and Riak
- Supported and provided important feedback to various development teams with regards to the grid computing and caching technology.
- Design and development of a proof-of-concept real-time notification system using Node.js and Socket.IONGINX
- Designed and developed REST-ful style Web Service layer and WSLD.
- Implemented a generic interface to Hibernate criteria API for UI search functionality.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures along with Shell Scripting- database application scripts.
- Deployment of web, enterprise java components, messaging components and multi-threading.
- Developed XML Schemas - XSD, DTD for the validation of XML documents, also used Subversion.
- XML SAX and DOM API, JDOM, XSLT was used for informative view.
- Used XML web services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is Used SWING for GUI based
- Built Micro Services using spring boot with continuous deployment and continuous integration using Docker and Jenkins. Provided LDAP security for the application.
- Develop AWS Lambda based Microservices interacting with DyanamoDB & SNS/SQS using AWS SDK.
- Involved in developing the Pig scripts.
- Currently working on fitness tool which aids in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system. Configured Kafka message source with Spring XD.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tool to deploy Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Microservices and Hibernate ORM.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 4 and written logics using Typescript.
- Used NodeJS to resolve dependencies via Angular 2, typescript, jasmine.
- Worked with Map/Reduce and stream processing e.g. Storm coding.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Node.js, JSP 2.0, PL/SQL, Spring 2.0, EJB 2.0, Angular 2,JMS, JNDI, Oracle, XML, DOM, SOAP, Junit, Apache Camel, Web Sphere 8.5, Hibernate 3.0, Microservices, AWS,JDBC, Kafka, MS SQL Server 2012, JESS, REST-ful Web service, Web logic 8, JBoss Drools, SOA Design Patterns, Cassandra, LDAP, NOSQL, Hadoop
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Hibernate had been used for implementing the Persistence Framework for Database.
- Involved in writing Service (Session Beans), Object Service and DAO layers of an application.
- Followed the client coding standards.
- Used Log4j Logger and Debugger to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Apache Tomcat was used to develop and deploy the application.
- Used agile methodology to develop the application.
- Developed the code, which makes users to sign in, solicit information from the user, add the user's information in the database and modify the existing user information.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Involved in the testing process with the clients for all the phases of the project.
- Involved in maintenance work and fixed some of the bugs during testing process.
- Performed documentation for change requests and system requirement specifications of the project.
- Designed and implemented business components for applications using JDBC.
- Web Service was created using SOAP and Apache, JAX-RS.
- Developed custom JSP tags for role-based sorting and filtering, which were used in the front-end of the presentation layer.
- Database tables were created in Oracle 10g.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Web Services, XML, JAX-RS, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, SQL, JSP, JSTL, JUnit, JBOSS, Spring MVC, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Apache Tomcat, Apache-cxf, Log4j.
Jr. Java Developer
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application.
- Developed the application using the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Developed Micro Services to provide RESTful API utilizing the Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Participated in Daily Scrum Meetings and Sprint Retrospective and Sprint planning for on time delivery of business needs.
- Implemented different industry accepted design patterns like Singleton Design Pattern, Factory Design Pattern and Façade Design Pattern.
- Worked with advanced MVC frameworks such as Spring MVC and Spring Boot for the back end operations.
- Developed the Entity POJO classes to generate the POJO instances and communicate with the database using Entity Annotation.
- Developed the code in different layers such as Controllers, Service and DAO layers to maintain the loose coupling of the objects and for the future enhancement of the application.
- Used Singleton object for the Transaction and Session Factory object.
- Implemented logging using log4j and Spring AOP.
- Development of JPA, Hibernate and DAO for data fetching for batch and front-end processing.
- Developed the Criteria quires with the help of Hibernate using the Restrictions and Projections.
- Used the maven for the configuration of the application to build the application.
- Deployed the application using the tomcat.
- Used Jenkins for continues integration and deployment.
- RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Used GitHub for project hosting.
- Used Junit and Mockito for testing the application.
Environment: Java, Java EE 6, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Transaction Management, Hibernate, Maven, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, XML, JSON, JUnit, Eclipse Neon 4.6, JBoss, JIRA 6.3.3, RESTful API, GitHub, Agile Workflow.