- 7+ years of experience in creating user interface, design and development of Object - Oriented software application using Java, J2EE and Open Source technologies.
- Extensive development expertise using Struts and spring frameworks.
- Experience in handling projects using agile software methodologies.
- Experience in the IT industry in web Applications which includes Golang, Java applications development.
- Good exposure to IDE tools like Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans, and IntelliJ.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns like Singleton, DAO, Factory, MVC.
- Expertise in RDBMS Database design, JDBC, Oracle, and MS SQL Server, MySQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures.
- Implementation skills with Java, Groovy experience is a plus
- Experienced in using third-party tools like Toad for Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL Developer and database perspectives in Eclipse.
- Extensive experience in application servers and web servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, IBM HTTP server.
- Hands on experience working with Web Services like JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SAX, JAXP and JAX-RS.
- Experience with adhering to organization coding standards in a team development environment.
- Strong knowledge in developing Web Services using SOAP and XML.
- Strong Experience in OO Analysis and Design.
- Expertise in DevOps environment and working with CI/CD methodologies.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructures like AWS and PCF.
- Good experience in handling team and mentoring the team members on skills required for the project.
- Extensively used UML design process - Use cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams.
- Prepared detailed design document and use cases/user scenarios, workflow diagrams for the application.
- Experienced in creating JUnit test cases.
- Good initiator, quick learner and excellent team-player with strong personal and group communication skills.
- Goal oriented team player, self-starter, quick learner, and proficient in handling multiple projects, Gap analysis simultaneously.
Languages: C, C++, SQL, Java & J2EE, PL/SQL
Version Control: SVN, Git
Application Servers: WebLogic, Tomcat 5, JBoss 5.0.
Frameworks: Angular JS 5/6/7, Node JS, React JS
Back-end: Oracle, JDBC, PL/SQL, MySQL, SQL Server 2005
Business: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, Rest Web Services, RMI and JNDI.
Other Tools: Unit, Log4j, ANT, MAVEN, Eclipse, MyEclipse,TOAD, CVS, Perforce, VSS, Rational Rose, NetBeans, Quick Build, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, Mac
Full Stack Developer
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support) using development methodologies Waterfall Process, Iterative Process and Agile (Scrum, TDD-Test driven development, CI-Continues Integration) automation test.
- Design implement and test services in a Micro service-oriented architecture and has implemented the REST based Micro services using Spring Boot.
- Experience in using Jenkins, a Continuous Integration Tool to build the project in all the environments.
- Experience in design development testing, maintenance and documentation of applicationsin Golang, and Java.
- Experience working in ESB containers/framework (e.g. JBoss, Fuse) and/or Camel)
- Responsible for writing the Design Specifications for the generic and application specific web services in Groovy n Grails.
- Experience with J2EE technologies/Containers (e.g. JBoss/Websphere)
- Used Spring Annotations for creating controllers, Services and DAO's.
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Maven, Jenkins, and Apache Ant.
- Working on Migration of the project from Angular 6 to Angular 7.
- Develop Business components using Java Objects and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes
- Designing data schema and development of SOAP web services with Axis implementation and REST web services with JAX-RS
- Using RESTful web services (JAX-RS) to retrieve credit history of the applicants.
- Created React.js for reusable components (multi - field form elements, background file uploads).
- Experience in generating user requirements for applications within an agile environment.
- Implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top down Approach and Bottom up Approach. Developed ANT scripts and used Maven tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
Confidential, Overland Park
Full Stack Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Worked with Advanced Java 8 features like Lambda for adding functionality processing capability and Stream API to facilitate pipeline processing and method to eliminate elements based on the criteria.
- Refactored existing monolithic application by identifying components that needs to be transformed to Micro- services architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and AWS API-Gateway.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions and Spring JDBC.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro Services architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Web application development using Groovy Grails JQuery AJAX and D3.js.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Worked on Kibana and Elastic search to identify the Kafka message failure scenarios.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Developed JSON services JAX-RS and JSON documentation using Swagger API.
- Used Hibernate mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Successfully written Generic frameworks using Java Generics to validate and process end to end Java based applications.
- Use React JS to create more responsive webpages, which can be compatible with all the browsers and compatible with the different devices.
- Used React-Redux as middleware to handle asynchronous actions in the application and to make REST API calls.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Worked with React JS to build Bootstrap components for responsive UI Objects and linked with API data to view render the virtual DOM dynamically.
- Implemented Redux Store and React State for server-side rendering and refactoring Reducer logic using functional decomposition and Reducer Composition.
- Elegantly used React-Router techniques Axios service to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way
- Used Angular libraries like angular-UI-router, angular-resource to create an effective single page application and used angular-cookies to temporarily store the data used in this application.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing the integration layer.
- Developed Integration test cases by using TEST NG for the services in the integration layer using Rest Assured framework.
- For document database we used DynamoDB for storing millions of requests per second. It’s a fully managed database with back-up and restore and in-memory caching for applications.
- Created Stacks using Amazon Cloud Formation templates to launch AWS Infrastructure and resources. Used S3AWS Lambda to run the code in the AWS comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS admin console.
- Implemented AWS Lambda for triggering the SNS and SQS for sending messages and used Elastic search cluster for storing the files and documents.
- Written Templates for AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform to build staging and production environments.
- Virtualized the servers on AWS using the Docker, created the Docker files and version control, built various containers using Docker engine and Docker Machine environments, to deploy the microservices oriented environments for scalable applications.
- Creating, managing, and performing container-based deployments using Docker images containing Middleware and applications together.
- Utilized Postman for testing the services based on how API’s are running by using postman collection.
- Developed Gradle for building the project and integrated in CI/CD pipeline for deployed into AWS.
- Used Gitlab as Version Control System for the application and JIRA as defect management.
- Worked with production support team in debugging and fixing various production issues.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Design, Development and System Testing.
- Created various mockup for TNS notification to get confirmation and details from business users for notification.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 ORM framework for persistence to database by integrating it with spring framework using Spring Hibernate template.
- Developed RESTful web service using Spring and JAX-RS for retrieving data from server and internal communication. Create and consume web services (SOAP & REST)
- Created modules for allowing marking of trades for follow-up and E-mailing trades to Traders.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, AOP concepts and used Spring MVC framework to develop the application.
- Developed several WebService stubs using AXIS 2.0 engine, SOAP UI, JAX-RPC, WSDL, Document literal.
- Developed XSLT files for transforming the XML response from the web service into HTML.
- Used DOM Parser to parse the XML response from webservices.
- Worked on Microservices and maintain the build process and deployment.
- Developed MDB’s to read the messages from JMS queues for asynchronous communication.
- Used GOF Java & J2EE design patterns. Used Business Delegate to maintain decoupling between presentation & business layer.
- Extensively worked with the retrieval and manipulation of data from the Oracle database by writing queries using SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Used Hibernate as the object relational mapping (ORM architecture) tool for persisting java objects (POJOs).
- Developed stored procedures for data retrieval for Inquiry and Search functionality from Oracle Database.
- Enhance transactional capabilities and deployed using Websphere Application Server.
- Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis.
- Designed and developed JUnit test cases during the development phase.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Maven for building the EAR file.
- Involved in building and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure on AWS.
- Involved in root cause analysis and bug fixing activities.
- Used log4j for debugging.