- Carrying about 6+ years of experience in Architecting, designing and developing complex solutions. Using java stack technologies.
- Certified AWS Cloud Architect Associate, having exposure working in multiple AWS cloud services e.g. S3, EC2,RDS etc.
- Engage with Key stakeholders to understand the broader vision at product features and arrive to the High - Level Scoping and Timelines estimations.
- Nurturing strong professional relationships with multiple stakeholders in project.
- Holding enormous experience in major functional domains for example Telecom and Communications.
- Recognized by multiple prestigious awards and recognitions by my leadership team.
- Constantly strive to deliver the best possible solutions which makes our client meets their organizational objectives and help them become successful through outcome of deliveries.
- Did work on Unit testing, System integration Testing, peer and Merge code reviews for multiple teams.
- Training Multiple Teams for process adherence and developing/improving their skills on technology and domain.
Process: Agile Scrum
Dev Tools: Java, Java 8, J2EE, Spring(MVC, CORE, AOP, Rest, Security, DataIOC), Spring Boot, Servlets, JSPHibernate, OSGI, VaadinZookeeper
App Server/Container: Web logic, Tomcat, Jetty
Development Environment: Amdocs-Development-Studio,Eclipse
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
Versioning tools: Perforce, Gerrit, Github
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Operating Systems: Linux/Unix, Windows, Solaris platforms
Server Dev Components: Web services/Rest API
Mark Up Technology: XML, HTML 5, Java script, CSS
Testing Tools: AMDOCS Testing Studio, Junit, Mockito
Code Quality Tool: SonarQube
Integration Testing: Jive ( Ericsson Internal Tool)
Scripting Language: Unix shell scripting
Cloud Platform: AWS
Big Data Technologies: Apache Cassandra 2.1.x, Apache Spark 2.x
- Working as a Lead developer for Confidential web Portal project, wherein I understand the real business problem and design the best possible technical solution.
- Took an initiative to encourage & guide in implementing Agile process to deliver the work
- Working on other crucial initiatives like AWS Cloud migration.
- Worked with stakeholders in managing the timelines.
- Delivering quality products and in given timeframe with help of my best fit technology background.
- Creating coding standard and other best practice documents so that team can follow the same while doing coding.
Sr. Software Developer/Solution Matter Expert
- Report Generation using Spark Implemented report generation module using Apache Spark that has reduced the report generation time to manifolds. The reports earlier generated in 4.30hrs can now be generated in just 15 minutes.
- Migration Module Implementation Developed migration module to migrate data & configurations from classic VS to NGVS.
- Handling customer emergencies, preventing business outages and have provided solution/fixes for the issues.
- Designed schema for time-series data - Involved in designing the schema in Cassandra for high performance queries.
- Unit testing & System integration Testing
- Leading a team of enthusiastic developers, helping them with their day to day technical issues and queries about product.
- Working closely with solution architects in designing the solutions and discussing the technical challenges for better future planning for the product.
- Resolved the most complex technical issues in the product where all other team members gave up in finding out technical solutions at multiple instances.
- Writing code with futuristic thinking of all possible loopholes.