- A dynamic professional with 14 years of experience in Software /IT Product based Company
- Proficiency of 8 years of Application development on Windows/Unix/Linux
- Project management experience of 2 years in application development.
- Proficiency of 6years as Technical Architect on i2/ Confidential Demand Manager and Demand Planner
- Rich experience in managing projects (Development & support), requirement analysis, design & development, testing, deployments & implementation for large & complex systems on varied platforms
- Comprehensive experience in technical solution architecting and conceptualization for enterprise level systems/application development using with alignment of business/information system delivering technology - driven IT solutions
- Domain expertise in Middleware, High Availability and Porting and Migration activities
- Insightful knowledge of business process analysis and design, application-based process reengineering, cost control and revenue maximization from technical solutions
- Skilled in mapping business/system requirements by interacting with business managers/consultants / vendors/clients / consultants and translating these requirements into functional specifications, services and implementations and custom designing solutions by following the followed the quality standards and guidelines
Programming Language: C/C++ on Unix (HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, Linux) and Windows
Tools: Visual Studio, Rational Clear case, Rational Purify Plus
Databases: Oracle & SQL Server
Design skills: OOA (Object Oriented Analysis) &OOD (Object Oriented Design, GoF design patterns and UML.
Software Development Methodology: Agile Scrum methodology
Supply Chain Products: Confidential Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP, SOM), Confidential SCPO, Confidential Demand Manager, Confidential ESP, Confidential IO, Confidential Demand Planner, Confidential SS (Shipment Scheduler)
Enterprise Technical Architect
- Currently Leading a team of Solution Architect and Technical Architect in delivering a large-scale Supply Chain Optimization program for Confidential
- This is large scale implementation for whole LATAM (18 countries).
- Responsible for helping Mexico team in delivering the solution involving multiple Confidential products in manufacturing domain. Leveraged business process & technical knowledge to match business needs with technical capabilities.
- Involved in discussions for end to end Supply Chain Planning.
- Saved hundreds of hours of development time while maintaining end user value by designing and reusing technical modules while maintaining end user value.
- Drives the technical and functional team for delivering difficult requirements in alternative ways.
Technologies used: Confidential Demand, Confidential ESP, Confidential IO, Confidential SS, Confidential SCPO, Perl, Pl-SQL, Shell Scripting
Senior Technical Architect
- Two Implementation on Confidential Factory Planner as Technical Architect.
- Demand Manager is Confidential ’s demand planning solution, designed specifically to support a collaborative, continuous demand management process
- The solution combines the best-of-breed statistical forecasting techniques, rule-based modeling, event-based planning, and real-time data synchronization, with easy-to-use multi-dimensional analysis capabilities
- Demand Manager is built on a web-based architecture and industry-standard databases that provide superior usability, performance, and scalability
Technologies used: C++, Java, C# .Net, CORBA (Tao), ABPP (Internal Confidential Platform)