- Sr. Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer with experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of Enterprise Client/Server and Distributed Applications across the entire Software Development Life Cycle using Java and J2EE, Agile, Waterfall, and SCRUM Technologies.
- Solid experience with Java 8 features such as Multithreading, Collections, Generics and Annotations.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Java and various J2EE technologies including Spring, REST, SOAP, JAX - WS, JAX-RS, Hibernate, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, EJB, XML, and JMS.
- Complete knowledge on SDLC - Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of the project.
- Experience in developing applications using AngularJS, Bootstrap 4 like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box, and buttons etc.
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management and involved LDAP configuration for authentication, authorization & Implementing Spring Cloud-REST call using Netflix Feign Client.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Experience in Node environments using Grunt, Gulp, Groovy, Bower, NodeJS and NPM modules like http-server, Marathon, MongoDB, Micro Services, Elastic Search, Redis, Spark, Cassandra.
- Worked on multiple components for different application elements using VueJS and Vuex.
- Experience with developing scalable applications using JNDI, Struts.
- Experience in Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML and J2EE Design Patterns like Model-View-Controller(MVC), Singleton, Abstract Factory, Session Façade, DAO, DTO, Service Locator and Business Delegate in developing multi-tier distributed web applications.
- Cloud based deployment experience on Amazon EC2 and their other offerings like S3 and AWS.
- Expertise in writing SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers with Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, Blob Storage, and MS-SQL Server.
- First Hand experience in installing, configuring, and using Hadoop ecosystem components like Hadoop Map Reduce, HDFS, HBase, Hive, Sqoop, Falcon, Storm, Apache Kafka, Zookeeper.
- Expertise in developing applications using Type safe technologies like Scala, Akka model, Play framework.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes.
- Excellent experience in unit testing using Karma, Jasmine and Automated Testing using Junit/TestNG, Selenium (IDE/Webdriver), Integration Testing using Continuum, Hudson, Jenkins, and Apache Camel.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made it easily accessible at runtime using Pivotal Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring.
- Experienced in configuration and deployment on Application Servers such as IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Red Hat JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience using task runner tools like GRUNT, GULP, NPM and BOWER.
- Experience in performing regression testing, deployment, UAT and production support.
- Good conceptual skills with Version Control and there-by possess a good understanding of Git, CVS, VSS and SVN.
- Proficient in creating the Dashboards using the BackboneJS for faster performance with AJAX calls.
- Have the motivation to take independent responsibility as well as the ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Java, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL, Python, Scala, Golang
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA, WebLogic 8.1/9.1/10.3 , IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0 JBoss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0, Bug tracking, Jenkins, Cucumber
IDEs: Eclipse, Spring STS, IntelliJ, WebStorm, NetBeans
AWS Services: EC2, S3, EBS, IAM, AMI, ELB, CLI, SNS, RDS, Route53, DynamoDB
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI, Microservices
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC, Waterfall model
Message Brokers: Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, TIBCO, IBM MQ
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Protractor, Mockito, Karma, Jasmine
Database: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQLSybase, MongoDB, Cassandra
Big Data Tools: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Hive, SqoopCassandra, Flume, Couchbase, MongoDB, Neo4J, Redis, MLlib
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Spring Tools: Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring HATEOAS, Spring Cloud, Swagger UI, Sleuth, and Spring Zuul, Feign Client
Sr. Java/J2EE Full stack developer
- Involved in End to End Design, Development and Testing of Streamlets module. Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Followed Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Designed and implemented the Single Page User Interface for client service module using Angular 8.0, HTML-5, XHTML, CSS/CSS3, SASS, LESS, SCSS.
- Worked with Angular CLI, and NgModules to create Controllers, media queries and Angular grid, carousels components.
- Optimized the performance of applications using Angular 4 Lazy Loading and ahead of time compilation.
- Created Services to consume REST API's and to communicate between components using Dependency Injection provided by Angular.
- Worked on implementation of microservice architecture using NodeJS and Spring Boot.
- Extensively used Java 8 features like lambda expressions for communicating between business layer and database, stream API for Bulk Data Operations on Collections using both streams and parallel streams.
- Used Java 8 Stream API and Method References features to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- Developed a server-side application to interact with databases using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Eclipse RCP is used as a Java IDE tool for creating POJO, Servlets and Data Access Objects.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based Microservices interacting through a combination of RESTful and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing REST API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded REST API calls.
- Implemented pre-authentication and database security using Spring Security and securing application access and Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Used Cassandra and Spark streaming with Scala to consume real-time data from the Apache Kafka cluster and run arbitrations.
- Implemented Spring ORM with Hibernate taking advantage of features like Annotation metadata, Auto wiring, and Collections to implement DAO layer with Hibernate Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
- Created and managed MongoDB/NoSQL collections. Developed Server-side automation using NodeJS scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker containers.
- Developed fact classes and rules file in JBoss Drools rule engine to customize EPA emails.
- Experience with DevOps methodologies, implementing CI/CD Pipelines using tool sets like GIT, Jenkins, and Chef. Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process and continuous deployment (CD) jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Expert at handling Unit Testing using JUnit, Jasmine, Mockito, and Karma.
- Designed, configured, and deployed Amazon Web Services for a large number of applications utilizing the AWS API gateway and ELK (Elastic search, Kibana, Logstash) stack focusing on high availability and fault tolerance that is produced by Apache Spark cluster.
- Used GIT for version control and JIRA for bug tracking, project management and Maven as build tools.
Skills- Java 8, Angular, TypeScript, Spring Boot, MVC, Spring Eureka, Hibernate, MongoDB, NodeJS, AJAX, XML, Golang, Oracle 11g, Docker, NGinx, JQuery, IBM RAD, Kubernetes, Multi-threading, Agile, Design Patterns, Git, Apache Maven 2.5.1, Oracle WebLogic, HTML 5, XSLT, RESTful Services.
Confidential, New York
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Implemented various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node package Manager) and Redux library.
- Wrote REST API controllers to manage RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server to fetch corresponding data for the front-end ReactJS services.
- Involved in using ReactJS components, Forms, keys, Events, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Designed and developed web services using JAX-RS API and maintained JSON and XML namespaces.
- Implemented marshalling and Unmarshalling of java objects with JAXB API features and produced JAXB classes through XSD schema using OAuth and REST API Design. Mainly involved in the complete life cycle of software development (SDLC).
- Implemented MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharding and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Designed and implemented stored procedures, functions, and packages to store information from various sources for risk analysis using PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBMS.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer. State props were used in ReactJS to carry data between components.
- Stored schema-less data in the database and enabled full-text search using Elastic Search stack (Elasticsearch, log stash, Kibana). Configured routes between ReactJS and Flask to render the templates from the server-side.
- Experienced in JMSover messaging to exchange the information in a more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Implemented Find Bugs, sonar Lint plugin for code quality, Fortify scan and SonarQube for the Jenkins.
- Involved in code reviews and code verification to ensure the code breakage and memory leakages.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework and managed the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security. Implemented Test-Driven-Development (TDD) to meet all types of test scenarios and managed Redux library.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP. Experienced in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Built Docker Images and used Docker Trusted Repository and Open shift console to maintain Docker Images.
- Designed and developed the system used for Amazon EC2, S3, CloudWatch, and AWS Elastic Environments, including monitoring individual instances, and managing individual components and SNS, SQS for asynchronous workflow.
- Used JMeter as the load testing tool to evaluate the performance of the overall service and Splunk, Dynatrace tool to trace the server logs while running the performance test with heavy load.
- Performed testing of the modules using the tools Jasmine, Karma, and Mockito.
- Expertise on entire Intranet and Internet applications using Web and Application servers like TOMCAT, WEBSPHERE and JBOSS. Used SoapUI and Postman interfaces to hit the endpoint of different services to test perfect response.
Skills- Java, J2EE, Spring framework, REST Web Services, AWS (CloudFront, S3 Storage, EC2, SNS, SQS), JSON, Hibernate, Agile Methodology, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, MongoDB, Elastic Search, AWS, Oracle DBMS, MySQL, MongoDB HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Angular 4, TypeScript, NodeJS, ActiveMQ, ReactJS, Bootstrap 4, OpenShift.
Confidential, Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
Sr. Java Full stack developer.
- Designed and developed GUI framework classes using Java, XML, XSL, XSLT with Rational Rose & Design patterns. Used Spring framework's Aspect-oriented programming (AOP) to write various cross-cutting routines.
- Involved in the Analysis, Design, Coding, modification and implementation of user requirements in the online banking automation application.
- Developed an integrated interface to diverse banking and investment legacy systems to facilitate customer service.
- Involved in Writing Object Relational Mapping implementation using Hibernate and Hibernate mapping configuration files.
- Developed web components confirming J2EE specs and used JMS for interacting Asynchronous notifications processes.
- Designed and developed Object Oriented Analysis and coding of programs for solid modelling. Used Object Oriented Technology (OOAD) working on I/O Streams over http and TCP/IP.
- Used Web Services to exchange data between different applications and different platforms. Used Web Services Description Language (WSDL) to describe the interface of Web Services, binding, and implementation location.
- Developed XML web services to manage SOAP Requests and responses from and to External Interface.
- Developed various Web Service stubs using AXIS 2.0 engine, SOAPUI, JAX-RPC, Document literal and integrated using SOA.
- Involved in creating EC2 instances and installed required configurations and applications on it and created S3 buckets for storing object level data into it.
- Used AWS CloudWatch to monitor the application and to store the logging information.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application using the AWS stack (Including EC2, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes Orchestration container (EKS) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling and Load Balancing).
- Created custom Angular directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format.
- Integrated Spring and Struts to inject dependencies into Struts Action classes. Used Hibernate with Spring boot for persisting data.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts2.
- Developed stored procedures, functions, and triggers in Oracle.
- Prepared initial data sets for customers as per security maps, equipment’s, assets, and maintenance programs.
- Designed and developed database interactions to store the data collected Hibernate 4.0 is used extensively.
- Extensively worked with Spring JDBC programs using Oracle and MySQL databases and developed SQL and PL/SQL for Oracle to process the data. Developed Web Service components using SOAP and REST and integrated them into the application.
- Developed plans for integrating using Maven, Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Worked with Junit, and Karma for testing the services.
- Involved in performance tuning the application deployed over WebLogic 11g 10.3.6, also involved in developing JUnit test cases to perform testing on the applications.