- 7+ years experienced self - motivated & result-oriented AWS Solution Architect with proven track record in Solution Design for Cloud technologies in IT Infrastructure functions and Managed Services domain.
- Highly skilled in developing solutions, procedures & service standards for project transformation and business excellence.
- Possesses in depth experience of designing effective solutions for cloud deployment, transitioning multiple projects and ensuring seamless end to end delivery of services.
- Employs the Agile methodology of software development to lead teams & deliver high quality products, well within deadlines.
- Highly robust individual adept at learning and implementing new technologies swiftly. Drives excellence in every project to deliver outstanding results.
Senior AWS Solution Architect
Technology: VPC, EC2, Auto scaling, ELB, SNS, Security, AWS Services EC2, RDS, EBS, S3,Amazon VPC, Route53, ELB, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling, SNS, CloudTrail, IAM
- Evaluated various proposals & recommended the best technical solutions to migrate the application to AWS
- Designed the architecture and created the Cloud Formation template to facilitate deployment
- Provided complete Infrastructure solution to Clients including end to end configuration and BOM of Server & Storage components
- Cloud Management & Troubleshooting
- Deployed the Elastic Load Balancer & configured HTTPS certificates
- Deployed, managed and maintained scalable & highly available systems on AWS Setup a VPC environment & designed an effective backup strategy based on client requirements
- Monitored production applications on AWS & initiated corrective actions based on customer feedback & surveys
- Complied with the established software development life cycle methodology to deliver effective solutions
- User Authentication & Access
- Implemented SingleSignOn LDAP Authentication for Users by employing AWS AD connector
- Employed IAM to create & control AWS users & groups access to AWS services and resources
- Stakeholder Management
- Collaborated with onsite/offshore development resources from delivery partners to develop & test integrated solutions
- Coordinated with a team of 5 Developers to initiate Advance procedures, triggers, functions, Indexes & exception handling
- Liaised with the QA team to optimise queries by creating various clustered and non-clustered indexes
AWS Solution Architect
- Attended Several AWS workshop for Cloud Computing.
- Gained exposure to the latest best practices in the world of Cloud Computing
- Responsible for selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
- Analysed client requirements to define business strategy & determined system architecture requirements to achieve business goals
- Organised end-user training & problem analysis for server, desktop, and IT infrastructure
- Proactively monitored servers, devices, and applications to identify & rectify potential issues on time