- Certified AWS Solutions Architect with over 8+ years of professional IT experience in infrastructure Automation, Software Development, provisioning and managing cloud computing workloads, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release engineering in private, public and hybrid cloud environment
- Experience working with AWS resources like IAM, EC2, EBS, S3, ELB, VPC, ECS, Lambda, Route 53, Auto Scaling, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Trail, Red Shift, SQS, SNS and CloudFormation
- Implemented Microservices on RedHat OpenShift based on Kubernetes, ETCd, and Docker to achieve Continuous Delivery
- Experience in automating account creation and configuration by automating common guardrails and setting up tasks such as creating default users, configuring custom networks, and provisioning products with a curated set of AWS services into existing AWS environments.
- Designed AWS CloudFormation stack templates for multiple resources Amazon EC2 instances, Amazon S3 domains, AWS CloudFormation mappings
- Expertise in architecting secure VPC Solutions in AWS with the help of Network ACLs, Security groups, public and private network configurations.
- Hands on experience in setting up a database in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket to ensure fault tolerance and high availability.
- Expertise in Cloud Infrastructure Automation which includes Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Tomcat, JBoss, and LINUX etc.
- Extensive experience in setting up the CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Fortify, SonarQube, Nexus, GIT and AWS.
- Expertise in managing and configuration of AWS resources with Ansible Playbooks and BOTO3 - AWS python SDK
- Hands on experience in installation and configuration of Kubernetes cluster and managing deployments using different deployment strategies.
- Solid experience in Core Java, J2EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, JDBC, Web Services), Spring, Java Server Faces (JSF 2.x), and JMS. experience with RDBMS and document-based NoSQL databases
- Experience in automating provisioning and repetitive tasks using Terraform, Ansible, AWS lambda, Bash Script, AWS CloudFormation
- Experience in Jenkin Pipeline for developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Experience in creating and consuming Restful web services using JAX-RS
Automation Tools: Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, BOTO3
Cloud Platforms: AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)Database Systems Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, AWS RDS, DynamoDB
Version Control tools: GIT, Subversion, CVSWeb Servers Tomcat, APACHE 2.x, 3.x, JBOSS 4.x/5.x, WebLogic (8/9/10), WebSphere4/5, Nginx, Networking/Protocol TCP/IP, NIS, NFS, DNS, DHCP, LAN, FTP/TFTP
Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Confidential, Washington DC
- supporting end-to-end public Cloud Automation of application delivery, including Infrastructure provisioning and integration with Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) platforms, using OpenShift, Kubernetes, Jenkins and Ansible
- Designed and developed reusable components, code and custom automation frameworks to build continuous delivery pipelines
- Reviewed, analyzed, and modified programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and installing
- Automated the build and release management process including building a continuous end-to-end testing framework using tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Selenium-Grid and Cucumber-JVM.
- Used Ansible Playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Deployed micro services, including provisioning AWS environments using Ansible Playbooks
- Designed and implemented a highly scalable testing framework using Jenkins pipeline
- Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy containers in clusters managed by Kubernetes,
- Extensively used Java, Maven, GIT, Groovy, VIM, Shell Script, and Common RESTful web services protocols (HTTP, SSL, REST) to develop, maintain and scale existing automation scripts
- Re-architected existing testing framework with a new highly scalable parallel testing using a distributed docker containers to achieve high test coverage and shorter execution time.
- Created a Continuous Delivery process to include support building of Docker Images and publish into a private repository- Nexus v3.
- Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm. Created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications, managed Kubernetes manifest files and Managed releases of Helm packages.
Confidential, Atlanta GA
- Analyzed system requirements and led the Java/J2EE projects development, application enhancement and maintenance.
- Built data-driven Web applications with server side J2EE technologies like Servlets/JSP and generated dynamic Web pages with Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Followed agile software development with Scrum methodology.
- Involved in implementing the Microservices based on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Worked with Developer tools module in Spring boot which helps to improve the productivity of developers.
- Developed user interface using XHTML, HTML, Java script, JQuery and CSS.
- Involved in bug fixing and resolving issues with the QA and production environment during production support.
- Developed DAO layer communicated with the Oracle database with help of Hibernate framework.
- Developed Oracle SQL Queries and Stored Procedures
- Developed, enhanced and maintained common automated test scripts libraries which significantly reduced errors and time, freeing up QA’s time for other tests.
- Used JSF framework to implement MVC design pattern.
- Wrote JSF managed beans, converters and validators following framework standards and used explicit and implicit navigations for page navigations.
- Designed and developed Persistence layer components using Hibernate ORM tool.
- Designed UI using JSF tags and Rich faces.
- Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client server and support Involved in Design, development and testing of web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies
- Used JAX-WS to interact in front-end module with backend module as they are running in two different servers.
- Used JPA (Java Persistence API) with Hibernate as Persistence provider for Object Relational mapping.
- Used JDBC and Hibernate for persisting data to different relational databases.
- Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Wrote Junit test cases to test the Policy and Claims Modules
- Implemented various JSF components based on enhancement requests and integrated with other layers of application Service, DAO, and Database
- Used spring components such as Spring MVC, Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver
- Identified and created Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) and Creation of Hibernate mapping files to develop Database tables from Classes and generation of database schema
- Worked on setting up Maven scripts to build, package and deploy application code to the target WebLogic Application Server
- Hands on Coding to build REST Micro Services using Spring Cloud, Oracle, Spring Configuration and Jenkins.
- Defined XML documents for input and output sources of Web Services. Created schema documents for XML validation and developed XML schemas.
- Designed and prepared custom tags on JSF layer and prepared framework classes for Managed Beans interacting with the Hibernate
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement.
- Used SAX and DOM parser for parsing XML documents and XSLT API to handle XML parsing in Object Oriented way.
- Implemented Design patterns like DAO, Singleton, Factory, Delegate, and Front Controller.
- Developed Micro-Services based architecture to enable the application to be deployed on AWS Cloud.
Confidential, Palm Beach FL
- Involved in developing Data access and business logic layer for encapsulating data and providing core business logic using J2EE Technologies and Spring MVC Framework for Controller components and view components.
- Developed web pages using HTML, JSP, JSTL, JQuery & AJAX for the front-end functionality which includes Form Data collection, and client-side validations.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using java bean validation and JPA validation rules.
- Wrote SQL Queries and stored procedures for data manipulations with the Oracle database.
- Developed and executed JUnit test cases for Unit and Integration testing.
- Used log4j for application error logging.
- Used various design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory and Data Access Object (DAO)
- Used Hibernate Persistence framework to create POJO classes and performed ORM mapping
- Used XML mapping files to describe the relationship between database tables and class attributes.