- Software Engineer with experience in enterprise application design, development, and testing. Skilled in all phases of SDLC, translating business requirements into technical solutions, and quickly mastering new technologies. My primary focus is on Java/Java EE and open source technologies.
Software: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle SQL Developer, JasperReports, Jira
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring MVC, XML, JUnit, Selenium Web Drive, Bootstrap, KendoUI
Java Technologies: JSP, JDBC, Servlets, Maven
Web/ App Servers: JBoss, Tomcat
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
Assistant Technical Instructor
- Worked closely with staff members to ensure consistency between curriculum and assignments.
- Created a variety of assessments to test student’s knowledge of Oracle Database, Spring MVC framework and Junit testing.
- Developed Java application as templates for students.
- Developed and maintained Web Applications
- Built rich UI using frameworks such as Kendo UI, Bootstrap, Vaadin
- Gained proficiency in SQL Server Management Studio through daily use
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions and assisted in the design of new Database tables
- Increased credibility with client by focusing on quality improvement and coordinating with team members
- Documented processes from time to time, to train new hires and other teammates
- Detected and reported bugs and did a complete follow up until the bug was fixed
- Consulted regularly with remote team on project proposals, technical issues and project status
- Worked as part of team
- Developed and designed database tables and provided mapping between relational database tables and object oriented java objects using Hibernate.
- Experience with Tomcat, JBoss
- Worked on Agile approaches to manage the full life cycle of development of projects
- Used Jira to keep track of issues