- To obtain a position as a senior software engineer
- Java, C/C++, X - Windows (Motif, Xt, Xlib), UIMX, Builder Xcessory, SparcWorks/Visual, Perl, Python, Tcl/Tk, Unix Shell scripts (tcsh, csh, ksh, bash, sh), Pick Basic, Ada, Fortran
- IntelliJ, Eclipse, Netbeans, Jbuilder
- UNIX (Solaris OS, Linux, BSD, AT&T), Windows 7, VxWorks, Pick OS, VAX/VMS
- Oracle, Sybase, DB2, ISAM
- Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Svn, Mercurial, Clearcase, CVS, StartTeam
- Develop ingestion codes to read data from tab delimited files from Google Cloud Storage bucket and write them to BigQuery in Google Cloud Platform using Java 8, Apache Beam, and Json using eclipse, Git, Maven, JIRA, and Jenkins under Unix/Linux OS.
- Write SQL scripts to transform data, check data for uniqueness, validate data metrics, and find the differences between data in different tables using BigQuery .
- Write python scripts to fix Looker users with duplicate accounts using python Looker API. Write bash shell scripts to create database tables and load data into these database after tables creation.
- Develop restful web service to manage account setup and fund distribution for the thin client user interface using Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL, Oracle 11g and IntelliJ under Unix/Linux OS.
- Enhance the Gain/Loss restful web service to provide projections of Gain/Loss and book yield to Trade Compliance for review and approval prior to trade execution using Java 8, Spring, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot, SQL, Oracle 11g and IntelliJ under Unix/Linux OS.
- Develop python codes to get dividend projections data from a rest service and write those data into the database using SQL and Oracle 11g under Unix/Linux OS.
- Maintain and enhance the yieldpop application which calculates the cash flow and income projection at the tax lot, position, and account level over the coming year using C++, STL, SQL, Boost C++ Libraries under Unix/Linux OS.
- Write bash and csh shell scripts to run C++ application and database jobs. These shell scripts were invoked from the Autosys job scheduler.
Confidential - Lake Forest, CA
- Develop codes to enhance the Confidential In-flight entertainment payment application to send payment commands and reply back messages in json format between the inflight entertainment console and other servers using embedded C/C++, STL with UDP/TCP socket networking under Eclipse and Ubuntu Linux OS.
- Develop codes to enhance the Confidential Input Output application which runs on the ARM processor and relays messages in json format between the inflight entertainment console and other servers using embedded C/C++, STL, and Core Java with UDP/TCP socket networking under Eclipse and Ubuntu Linux OS.