- Six years of Android Development experience.
- More than three years of Web Development experience.
- One year of iOS Applications Development experience.
- Technically Proficient in Android Application Development involving User Interfaces, Notifications, Adapters, Content Providers, Services, Databases, Wifi, Bluetooth, NFC, Multimedia and Telephony Manager.
- Strong in designing mobile User Interfaces using native technologies for android and iOS.
- Experience of using custom views and animations in android.
- Experience in building Android apps which consume REST web services, using JSON and XML parsing.
- Working experience of SQLite, MySQL, and Oracle databases.
- Android code testing experience using JUnit 4, Mockito, Power Mockito, Roboelectric and Espresso.
- Strong knowledge and ability to work with Appcelerator, Titanium, PhoneGap and Cordova.
- Strong in use of multimedia for audio and video content in android applications.
- Used WebRTC for web, android, and react native platforms.
- Used frequently adb and logcat for android applications debugging.
- Experience in using RxJava and RxAndroid for concurrency/asynchronous tasks.
- Knowledge about using Augmented Reality for android.
- S ome hands on experience for application state management by Redux for react native applications.
- Experience of using Canvas and WebGL for multimedia using Html5.
- Experienced in responsive design, HTML5 and CSS3 media queries.
- Used Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Used UI build frameworks - NPM, Grunt, Gulp.
- Used JS testing frameworks - Mocha, Jasmine.
- Experienced with Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools.
- Working knowledge of cryptography, including encryption and hashing, to include proper application to real-world situations.
- Used, Object-oriented server-side scripting, various PHP Development tools and debuggers, such as Zend.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in using WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and Bootstrap.
- Strong experience of using Windows, Linux and Mac platforms.
- Experience of using development tools like Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, Dreamweaver, Visual Studio Code, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Atom, Emacs, Pico, Vi and Vim.
- Expert in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), object oriented analysis and design methodologies.
- Ability to quickly understand and resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Assisted in Android development of multiple apps, which include adding new features and fixing bugs.
- Built new UI designs for android and iOS apps.
- Added unit and functional automation tests covering various test scenarios for android apps.
- Added dashboard analytics, using push notifications without using third party cloud services.
- Added dashboard analytics, using Firebase Cloud Messaging.
- Researched and tested for security vulnerabilities of android devices of various used versions.
- Assisted in managing and adding new features to OAuth 2.0 authorization framework based library for Android.
- Assisted in planning of development work during team meetings and other communications.
- Used Gitlab as version control environment.
- Used Agile Scrum environment.
Environment : Android Studio, Android SDK, Java, Kotlin, Robolectric, Espresso, GitLab, Air Watch, Linux.
Confidential, New York, NY Android Developer
- Redesigned user interface for various default and custom layouts using material design.
- Updated various login boxes, check boxes, dialogues and alerts.
- Updated ListView to RecyclerView for displaying the various options for user to manage their account.
- Worked with mobile payments and designed custom dialogs and custom notifications for displaying the generated payment code.
- Implemented SQLite database, SharedPs and ContentProvider for application data management.
- Used shared SharedPs and backend remote database to store user settings.
- Used cursor adapter and custom adaptor to access the information from SQLite.
- Used AsynTask, Handler, Threads, Service, and IntentService to implement multi-threading.
- Made the Restful API calls using Retrofit http client and RxAndroid library.
- App security was managed for stored and transmitted information over the network.
- Worked on APIs for Wifi, Bluetooth and NFC for connectivity.
- Collabrated with iOS team to redesign UI using Storyboards and AutoLayoutconstraints with size classes utilized to further support various screen resolutions.
- Debugged the application using Android Device Monitor.
- Used Python for application testing, using Monkey Runner tool.
- For android test automation, used Espresso 2.2.2, UI Automator, Mockito, PowerMockito, and Roboelectric frameworks.
- Assisted in automation for iOS Confidential app using Calabash and Appium.
- Worked in Windows and Linux development environment.
- Assisted in planning of the development work.
- Used Git as version control system.
- Worked in an Agile Scrum Environment.
Environment : Android Studio, Android SDK, Java, Kotlin, Groovy, SQLite, Python, Webservices, Espresso 2.2.2, Git, Linux.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Designed, executed and debugged various automation tests, for all DX series android devices.
- Upgraded UI/UX features and functionalities to recent APIs.
- Implemented the UI for audio/video conferencing.
- Used android multimedia framework, including infotainment multimedia middleware.
- Created custom UI objects to display the graphical data.
- Used Jenkins to do CI builds, for feature development and testing.
- Worked with SQLite to store and display various Contacts and Favorites.
- Handled restful web services consumption for fetching content from the Internal Webserver.
- Worked on UI changes involving APIs for Wifi, Bluetooth and NFC connectivity.
- Used test automation frameworks Espresso 2.0, Mockito, PowerMockito, and Roboelectric.
- Performed automation for audio and video conferencing calls.
- Used Python for editing scripts for application testing.
- Edited documentation related to Automation and UI/UX updates.
- Performed debugging and triage for SW issues.
- Reported many bugs with identification of their root causes using ADB, Systrace, logcat and event logs.
- Used continuous integration and build automation using Jenkins.
- Edited codes on mostly Linux development environment.
- Actively participated in product feature and design discussions to help shape the product.
- Assisted during various planning meetings, in prioritizing the development work.
- Worked in an Agile Scrum Environment.
Environment : Android Studio, Android SDK, Java, Python, Webservice, Espresso 2.0, UI Automator 2.0, Gerrit, Linux.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Performed maintenance and updates to existing client Web sites.
- Addressed cross browser compatibility issues.
- Played major role in developing "Ordant", an estimating and Order Management System.
- Used WordPress, Drupal and Joomla to design Content Management System (CMS) based websites.
- Created logos, banners and buttons for websites.
- Applied W3C standards, web accessibility and best practices.
- Developed prototypes and high quality mock-ups.
- Developed advanced database driven websites and systems including eCommerce.
- Designed responsive web pages for mobile devices.
- Built java-based web applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Wrote Test scenarios, Test cases and bug reports.
- Used Quick Test Professional (QTP) for regression testing and running the automation suite.
- Developed test framework using JUnit and Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed back end web development and maintenance of websites using PHP and MySQL.