I am an enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer with a Master's degree in CS and 17 years of experience in a multitude of different fields (medical imaging, visual simulation, computer vision, and cybersecurity). My primary focus is in C++ on both Windows and Linux platforms.
C++ (15y) MFC (7y) Visual Studio (7y)
Linux/GCC (7y) CMake (5y) VMWare (3y)
C (2y) Qt (3y) MATLAB (1y)
Senior Software Engineer
- Scrum Master and developer for an internal research and design program (IRAD) that developed RedHat IdM plugins and back - end support to carry out configuration changes on remote systems.
- Principal Investigator, Lead Software Engineer, & Scrum Master for continuation of the previous IRAD program to enhance and prepare software for release to customer.
- Added new GUI features and bug fixes for multi-level file explorer and associated applications.
- Added features and fixed bugs for a military situational awareness application.
- QT 5.0 GUI development.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server productivity tools.
- Agile work environment.
Programming Languages: C++11 (7m)
Programming Languages: C++ (6y), MATLAB (3y)
- Lead developer of metal loss and degradation analysis tool that was successfully deployed to collect data on an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Developed tracking system with metal stress analysis for automotive crash tests.
- Developed and delivered a human motion capture system.
- Helped develop and deliver real-time 3D endoscope system.
- Team R&D support of face recognition, image processing, and data collection.
Programming Languages: C++ (5y), Bash (3y)
- Added MPR (3D volumetric visualization) to existing 2D viewer.
- Object oriented class organization to aid cross platform development.
- Organized and streamlined release of software builds, packaging, and installation across RedHat, Debian, and AIX systems.
Programming Languages: C++ (1y)
- Cross-section analysis tool implementation with interactive clipping plane and visual capping.
- Mesh optimization using edge detection and voxel topology to detect features.