- 5 years of excellent IT experience with Android application design and development, requirement analysis, testing, debugging and support.
- 5 published apps in Google Play Store.
- Programming in Java and Kotlin with experience in Reactive - X.
- Solid background in OOP and knowledge of software design patterns/best practices.
- Familiarity with SAFe Agile/iterative development methodologies (XP, SCRUM, etc.).
- Experience working on-site and off-site teams and management.
- Experienced in the Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Android development.
- Use of Android Studio, Intellij or Eclipse.
- Experience with third party APIs and web services like Volley, Retrofit, Glide, and Picasso
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins or Travis CI and automated testing frame Experience in working with Android SMS Manager, Location Manager, Google Maps.
- Designed various applications using optimal architectural design patterns (Model View Controller, Model View Presenter, Model View ViewModel).
- Experience with open source software and social network APIs such as Facebook, Twitter.
- Work effectively with UI designers and implement according to Android style guidelines.
- Full-stack developer cable of designing, developing and publishing scalable and high-performance Android applications working on both front-end and back-end development.
- Experience with embedded local storage solutions such as SQLite, Room
- Experience with Google coding and design standards for quality Android development.
- Experience in requirement gathering, architecture, design and implementation planning
- Skilled with use of architecture and design patterns based on app functionality.
- Knowledge in designing and developing adaptive UI components, Widget for Android phones with different screen resolutions.
- Capable of dealing with client's data, feeds, designs and on-going maintenance of existing projects.
- Experience interacting with RESTful API and data formats like (JSON, XML, etc.) in an Android environment.
- Material Design
- SAFe Agile/Scrum
- JIRA, Jenkins, VersionOne
- HPE Agile Manager, Confluence, Slack
- MVC, MVP, MVVM, Singleton, Dependency Injection
- Android, Windows 2000/2012 Professional, SQL, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Oracle DBMS, Microsoft Office (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016)
- Git, SVN, GitHub, GitLab, SourceTree, Tower, BitBucket
- Java Swing, Ajax Swing, GWT
- NFC (Near field communication) technology, Firebase, MySQL, SQLite
- Android Studio, IntelliJ, Eclipse
- MVC, MVP, MVVM, Builder, Command, Decorator, Proxy, Singleton, Observer.
- Custom android views classes and components, Android adapter views like Listview, Gridview and Gallery, Customized List views, Gallery widgets
- Google Maps API, Volley, Junit, Google Places, Retrofit, RecyclerView Animator, Location Services, FloatingActionButton, Google Cloud Messaging, Schematic, REST, Bluetooth Low Energy, NineOldAndroids, JobScheduler, Push Notifications, Espresso, Google Play Services
- Reactive-X framework, Glide, Google Custom Search, Samsung SDK, Logger, Spork, Dagger, RxJava, RxCache GSON, Robolectric, EventBus, LeakCanary, Robotium
- Java, Kotlin, C++, HTML, Python, and Unix
- REST, JSON, GSON
- Android, Windows, MAC OS, Linux
- Participated the in daily iterations, documented tasks, and bi-weekly iteration meetings in scaled agile environment.
- Designed the architecture for app following proven design patterns (MVP, Builder, Adapter, Singleton).
- Used Retrofits for consuming and making network calls.
- Used native and third-party technologies to optimize the app including Espresso, Dagger, Google Maps, Custom Views, Leak Canary, Fastlane.
- Diagnosed and fixed bugs that caused unintended product behavior.
- Layout of user interface maintained efficiently through Fragments.
- Involved in code review and assisted in planning migration of older code base to more efficient new Frameworks.
- Develop new features using Kotlin.
- Write codes for unit-testing to ensure consistency, and functionality of code.
- Effectively used Activities, Fragments, Services, and SharedPreferences.
- Created custom and compound views to preserve the general look and feel specified by the client.
- Refactoring much code to take advantage of more efficient features and improved functionality, Reusability of code.
- Worked with SCRUM (Agile) methodology that helped the team reach goals faster.
- Attended SCRUM meetings to track the app development progress and present relevant updates.
- Participated in weekly team meetings to present the status of the project and demo the updates, get feedback and update requirements.
- Tracked issued, project planning and development lifecycle with Jira.
- Developed unit test cases to check the correct behavior of the app.
- Enhanced the application for heavy web content display.
- Created compound and custom UI components to improve the user experience.
- GIT was the source control tool being used to manage the application development.
- Used GSON instances to parse JSON files and load them into POJOs.
- Worked closely with the Android and IOS development teams for the web service API definition.
- Implemented fragments to support multiple device sizes.
- Integrated Crashlytics to analyze the behavior of the users.
- Worked with Bluetooth connectivity between devices and custom monitors.
- Implemented accessibility functionality for meal sizes.
- Used Charles proxy to trace and analyze data and network calls.
- Used Jira/Confluence to track task completion and for documentation.
- Developed app using Java, MVP Architecture.
- Refactored code for optimization.
- Performed network calls using Retrofits.
- Wrote unit test cases.
- Used Git, Source tree and Stash for project update and management.
- Followed google material design guidelines for better user experience.
- Fix bugs.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Created Offers/Deals using Offers Creation Engine dashboard.
- Participated in daily stand up meetings.
- Collaborated with BA, Project Managers, Architect and other team members to discuss requirement docs.
- Used Teams to communicate with offshore team members.
- Troubleshooting and testing app functionalities.
- Developed a lot of business logic according to technical assignment.
- Implemented the Android Activities and Fragments to create design for the mockup designs.
- Participated in ongoing initiatives to improve processes and establish best practices.
- Design screens using MVP pattern for the application with Android Studio IDE.
- Implemented dependency injection with Dagger II.
- Worked in an Agile Scrum environment with bi-weekly sprints, and daily scrums. Participated in spring planning and assisted with backlog.
- Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration server and used it to test on real devices.
- Managed energy and battery using Leak Canary.
- Used reactive frameworks such as RxJava, RxBluetooth.
- Improved performance on back-end integration by transitioning to Retrofit working with RxJava and parsing JSON objects with GSON.
- Handling multithreads to receive and update calls from web server (Service and Broadcast Receiver)
- Used Frame Layout method to show background images of the app.
- Implemented local database using SQLite and also have good knowledge on code optimization.
- Implemented Google Maps API for package tracking.
- Integrated location-based services using Google Maps, Google Places and Google Directions APIs to display locations of the drivers.
- Offered several design elements that added great value to the application and increased the UX.
- Interacted closely with both the Product and the Design teams.
- Interacted with RESTful API and data formats (JSON).
- Implemented the Firebase Push Notification service to provide users with up-to-date information.
- Used Glide to manage the image library with more efficient image overhead.
- Tested and recommended third-party frameworks to implement app functionality.
- Involved in test planning and test design for the application after each sprint.
- Involved in testing and testing design for the application after each sprint.
- Leveraged beautiful clean interface using Android material designs tools like Toolbar, RecyclerView, animations properties and support libraries for this Android mobile app.
- Managed the build creation with a Jenkins instance hosted on a private server.
- Managed the JIRA backlog and assisted with debugging and profiling Android applications.
- Managed team work and ensured good performance by knowing when to let the team work through a problem and when to help them.