- To seek a challenging and professional position with an organization that has potential growth and be a project manager heading up a team of programmers or even an IT Manager.
Senior Software Developer
- Retail Business with internal home grown system.
- Modifying Programs for PTL(Pick - To - Light) for the DC(Distribution Center)
- Creating new Labels for shipping and modifying existing labels by modifying RPG III programs as well as maintaining RPGLE and writing RPG Free on a constant basis for new projects.
- Fixed Lane Issue in warehouse processing by providing logic solution and fixing the program to properly doing the calculation which was currently incorrect.
- Backup for Payroll and learning the current Delphi payroll processing. Ultimately going to be writing C# programs to produce reports.
- Backup for Polling of the i-series in Hoffman estates and Itasca
- Backup for current director of development for the I-series.
- Writing enhancements for current applications. Ex: screens, free format rpgle programs
- Writing Wage Guide Lines Application from scratch in C# for Payroll Department to reduce many hours of manual entry
- Using Change Management daily using TURNOVER to move programs from test environments to production environments.
- Writing ECOM applications for the finance and payroll departments using Free format RPGLE and also multiple subfile concepts for the DC warehouse.
Senior Software Developer
- Wrote EDI Application Automation Process of claims for numerous groups to replace current manual download of claims. Process currently being used today in LIVE production.
- Devloped whole application process via flowcharts and written documentation.
- Most programs currently written in RPG III.
- Retail Claims Business - Most programs are addressed to various letters. For example, termination letters, overdue payment letters, ACA Initiation letters, all letters use PAGE SEGMENT method template
- Home Grown Software Claims Menu Driven Package.
- Modifications to programs which include PAGE SEGMENT letters, also modifications of screens for quick reports or creation of new letters.
- Writing a “TRAFFIC COP” Automation Process for the claims data (ANSI X12) 834 for everyday uploads. This process includes the Parsing Program, which handles all the data and parses the data into 4 major files and then compares the data parsed with the current data in the prod. Files and prints out any differences and ends with error reports at the tail end for Claims adjustments.
Senior System Analyst
- Modifications to programs that are existing tickets submitted by daily user problems or issues.
- Writing Programs to Modifying programs to meet user needs
- Home Grown ERP Package for Celadon
- Training for XML coding techniques to help the short staffed Web Development area