- 5 years of Experience as MarkLogic Developer in Pharmacy and Health Information industry with focus on XQuery/SPARQL Query with XML, JSON, Triples data Java/REST on MarkLogic.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Agile methodology.
- Experienced in Web based Client/Server applications Dev with HTTP/REST and XDBC clients.
- Exposure to Gradle based deployment with Jenkins Pipeline with GitHub based code.
- AWS CFT modification for MarkLogic in existing VPC.
- Exposure to writing SQL, PL/SQL queries to perform back end testing.
- Maintained MarkLogic cluster with various Admin activities including Backup, mlcp Loads, Merge, Failover, Rebalancing, Adding Nodes/Scaling.
- Ability to work independently and quickly master new concepts and applications.
Data: XML, JSON, Embedded Triples/TTL/RDF (Semaphore)
OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7/8, CentOS
Cloud: AWS, MarkLogic DHF/DHS
Misc: Postman, Oxygen, Tableau/PowerBI, WireShark
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developing Ontology application xquery library for AWS based MarkLogic 9 cluster backend for NodeJS based front end application for allowing internal researchers to research chemical compounds.
- AWS Cloud Formation Template change/update for different cluster and bastion host
- Troubleshooting CFT failure troubleshoot through Event Log.
- Jenkins pipeline to maintain compliance accounting for resource management in AWS.
- Created multiple PIKM repository and branches for triple flattening feature.
- Added multiple library module for ontology lib to support new REST service endpoints.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings to go through with NodeJS Front end and QA team.
- Followed by biweekly agile sprint for feature JIRA based project development tracking.
- Participated in LodLive semantic triple graph visualizer demo for internal presentation.
- MarkLogic DHS Service introduction for existing DHF flow deployment.
- MarkLogic Support exchange to report unexpected behavior issues.
- Troubleshooted grardle properties and deployment issue.
- Achieved multiple internal release and Production deadlines.
Confidential, Melbourne, FL
- Configured Flexible Replication for DR site in Asia
- Participated in design meeting for Security Role layout for different regions.
- Implemented Element level security for specific collection/specific collection.
- Used Semaphore tool to ingest Triples provided by upstream team.
- Helped Analytics team configure Tableau, Power BI, and Informatica over ODBC.
- Configured and used Oxygen over WebDAV for Data visualization for Staging cluster.
- Wrote multiple documentation on access policy and data movement request.
- Weekly meeting on Compliance and documentation.
- Closely worked with Security Audit team to make sure MarkLogic and Apache WebService Severs are up to date with latest patches.
- MarkLogic Support exchange for openssl vulnerability reporting and mitigation.