- Masters graduate and over 5+ years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based business applications for insurance, financial sectors and payroll systems
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control and production support.
- Expertise in ReactJS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX.
- Expertise in React Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Experience in working on unidirectional data flow using flux concepts, component life cycle, props and states in ReactJS and Redux.
- Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites
- Good experience in creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- In-depth knowledge of integration of RESTful Web Services, HTTP services and Web services with web applications.
- Used NodeJS, NPM module, Grunt and Gulp to run tasks and build properly the project.
- Experience in Database Technologies including RDMBS like Oracle, MySQL and NoSQL like MongoDB.
- Working knowledge in dynamic data visualization tools like D3JS.
- Good knowledge of implementing Chat Bot using Claudia Bot Builder and Node.js
- Extensively used package management tools such as NPM and Yarn to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Express, mongoose, mongo.js, and body-parser.
- Responsible for checking Cross Browser Compatibility of different elements and tags hence worked on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari.
- Experience in deploying enterprise applications by using Jenkins that provides continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD).
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe DreamweaverCS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS and Adobe Fireworks CS3
- Worked on Azure DevOps in the development of the application.
- Test Driven Programmer with thorough knowledge in unit testing with JUnit 3.8/4.0.
- Solid proficiency with distributed version control tools such as GIT, GitHub and cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Amazon EC2
- Good knowledge of Implementing a 'server less' architecture using API Gateway, Lambda, and Dynamo DB and deployed AWS Lambda code from Amazon S3 buckets and created a Lambda Deployment function, and configured it to receive events from your S3 bucket
- Assist clients in accessibility project planning and remediating accessibility issues to ensure compliance with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and Section 508 accessibility standard
- Possessing strong analytical skills, an excellent team player with good leadership qualities and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
IDE's and Editors: Visual Studio Code, Adobe Dreamweaver, Eclipse, NetBeans, Atom, Brackets, Notepad++, Sublime text, Web Strom, Spring Tool Suit
Debugging tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools.
Operating systems: Mac OS, Windows.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Version Control: GIT, SVN.
Build Tools: Jenkins
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, MYSQL, MongoDB.
Testing Tools/API: JUnit, Jasmine
Frond End Tools: CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Illustrator
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development. Analysis, design, coding, unit, and integration testing of business applications in an object-oriented environment, sprint retro planning every two weeks and daily stand up meetings to monitor the status.
- Played key role in feature implementation and enhancement, code refactoring and defect fixing and resolving bugs during Hardening Sprint Testing before Release
- Working experience with Nest framework for building efficient, scalable Node.js web applications for implementing Confidential insurance plans and business logics. Also integrated payment system using Paystack API using Node.js
- Experience with Typescript new features block scope, type restrictions, decorators, arrow functions, classes, interfaces, modules (import and exports).
- Worked and created typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's by using component-based architecture.
- Improving the speed of the application by lazy loading the modules to reduce the load time and improving the network performance of the application.
- Implemented client-side form validation to validate the use inputs before passing to back-end.
- Developed business services with, JSON, XML and Restful Web Services technologies.
- Developed REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Body-Parser and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Involved in Wiki Management for PBM Integration Engine and Confidential Workforce Data Management
- Used Jasmine to write test cases and Karma for testing the test case.
- Experience in creating reusable components using Angular 6
- Worked in creating and accessing various databases using SQL queries, scripts on MySQL Workbench
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls
- Worked with Azure DevOps, a source control system, also called a version control system, that allowed to collaborate on code and track changes.
- With Git with Azure DevOps, we have a copy of the source repository on our local machine. The source repo includes all branch and history information. So, the developers used to work directly with their local repository and changes are shared between repositories as a separate step.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Application was developed using Agile Methodology, that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints, stand up meetings, Followed Rally for tracking processes and streamlining Agile planning.
- Participating in planning meetings to get the user stories groomed, involves in creating the acceptance criteria, subtasks, and estimating the story points.
- Designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, SASS, ReactJS and Redux.
- Create fully mobile-responsive web applications with vanilla JS and CSS Grid. Use vanilla JS event delegation for easier DOM manipulation.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux and used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Used ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Developed the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Dragabble.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using Redux.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Used Restful web services to call for POST, PUT, and DELETE and GET methods.
- Implemented latest Ecmascript6 (ES6) features like arrow functions, constants, block-scope variables and class inheritance etc.
- Worked on GIT as a version control. Utilized NPM scripts for build and test environments in a Node.js application.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Worked on Azure DevOps for creating Azure Branching for development work and after testing the endpoint, the code is push to the development branch where it is merged with the Master branch.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit
- JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain bugs/issues
- Used Grunt for build tool for automation of the tasks
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Worked with props, state, keys, refs, events and fetch API to make calls to the server.
- Responsible to style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. For build of JSX and ES2015(ES6) used Babel, webpack.
- Created, modified, and execute SQL queries in both SQL production and development environments using MS SQL, Script Runner and shell scripting in bash to further submit data for analysis and future release fixes using PHP.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- As an onsite coordinator, I have interacted with offshore team to give the Functional and Technical Knowledge and to track the status of the project.
- Fixed the browser compatibility issues in IE, Firefox and Chrome browsers
- Used jQuery in controlling access to different pages of the applications.
- Developed jQuery custom widgets to make easy the enhancement of the web pages.
- Extensively used jQuery selectors in accessing various parts of the DOM.
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall UX.
- Used Ajax and jQuery to update the parts of the Policy review web pages.
- Worked with full UI control of HTML5/CSS3, maintaining code and cleanliness.
- Created some prototype to implement some of the latest features of HTML and CSS.
- Worked with back end developers to implement Ajax and dynamic HTML functionality.
- Implemented and maintained AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Worked on creating and consuming SOAP Web services for accessing data from other external services.
- Used jQuery event handling in UI pages’ handle validations.
- Involved in code review and deployment of the application on development, testing of production servers
Environment: Java, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, jQuery, SQL, Web services using REST and SOAP, JSON, AJAX
- Interacted with Product Managers and Software Engineers to provide guidelines on solid UI design.
- Used Ajax to refresh only certain section of the page and reduce the load on the web server.
- Developed front end web applications with the help of HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Worked on functionalities like External mail, Filters, Pop up Mail, Sorting.
- Designed, developed and maintained an automatic e-mail form using PHP.
- Designed business applications based on the W3C standards.
- Used Photoshop for layouts and designing the web pages and converted the Photoshop mock-ups into hand-written HTML and CSS pages.
- Participated in transforming the old look to new interface using latest CSS designs
- Wrote SQL stored procedures, used JDBC to connect to database
- Fixed bugs in the production and carried out Unit Testing for the developed functionalities.
- As part of testing, prepared effective Test Scripts for each of the developed functionality.
- Involved in raising the change requests and entering all the production issues into the remedy system.
Environment: XML, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap, AJAX, HTML, XHTML, PHP, IE 6, 7, 8, Firefox, Chrome, Oracle database, My SQL, SQL, Eclipse,