- I am Certified MarkLogic developer and MarkLogic Administrator.
- I have 3 years of experience in Working with Marklogic Development and Administrations that includes working on administration, searching, data extraction using XQuery and JAVA.
- I have achieved “Outstanding” (Highest) rating from the upper management for year 2016 considering exceptional contribution to Marklogic track at Confidential limited.
- Experience in JAVA, J2EE and .NET application development.
- Good Technical skills with full life cycle experience on enterprise - wide projects using Agile software development.
- Diligent communicator with strong relationship building, leadership skills and multi - tasking abilities.
MongoDB, Marklogic Enterprise NoSQL Database, XQuery, XSLT, XML, REST API.
J2EE / Core JAVA, JSP, JSF, Servlet, Web development.
UNIX, SQL, Shell scripting.
JIRA, ALM, GIT STASH, SVN, Teamcity, Eclipse, intelliJ, Maven
Sr. Marklogic Developer
- Designed high-level architecture. Team Leader. Marklogic XQuery Module Development.
- Utility Development in Java and Shell scripting. Release and Deployment management. Performance improvement.
Technologies: Marklogic 8, JAVA, UNIX, XQuery, Roxy framework, Shell scripting.
Senior Systems Engineer
Technologies: Marklogic 8/7, JAVA, UNIX, XQuery, Roxy framework, Shell scripting, Apache Strom .
- MarkLogic operational tasks automation and deployment automation.
- Developed data remediation tool in Marklogic.
- Involved in performance tuning tasks for huge data extraction and ad-hoc queries.
- Sample data load/ search application in semantics (Using triples)
Systems Engineer Trainee
Technologies Used: J2EE, JSF, Oracle database.