- Around 8 years of extensive IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes development, design, analysis, testing and Integration of various web based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in developing applications using SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, RUP, Agile (TDD, SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development.
- Expert in Core Java and implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections.
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Service Architecture based J2EE applications.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Expertise in implementing Design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller and DAO pattern.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Struts (Struts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles), Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring Data, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP & Restful services) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate, iBatis.
- Excellent in developing REST and SOAP based Web Services using JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-B, Apache Axis, Apache CXF and Jersey frameworks.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka as message queue.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Proficient in developing RESTFUL web services in Python using XML, JSON.
- Worked with SQL databases like Oracle, My SQL, IBM DB2 and Hands on Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, Triggers and creating business tables.
- Experienced with deploying applications on to production servers, configuring various parameters of servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, BEA Web logic, IBM Web Sphere.
- Proven ability in creating page Objects, data driven, keyword driven automation frameworks for J2EE based applications using Junit, Selenium Web Driver, Mockito, Groovy Spock, TestNG Testing, Cucumber, Ant, Maven, Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Portable deployment of applications as a single object using Docker.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Used version controller tools like Tortoise Subversion (SVN), CVS, Git and project maintenance is done using Bitbucket
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins, Bamboo, GitHub and AWS AMI’s.
- Experience in working with IDE’S like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD and Intellij IDEA.
- Have extensive experience working on Windows, Linux and Unix Operating Systems.
- Good understanding of Business workflow, Business logic and Business methods for further implementation of user requirement in a distributed application environment.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, Python, SQL and PL/SQL
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, JSF, JUnit, Apache CXF, SOAP UI, GWT, Jersey.
Build Automation: ANT, MAVEN, Jenkins, Bamboo, Gradle.
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Micro services, Apache Axis and Apache CFX.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (EC2, SQS, RDS, IAM, S3), Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Spring Cloud.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS EAP, Web Logic Server and Apache Camel
Databases: Oracle, SQL-Server 2005, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, NoSQL DB like MongoDB and Cassandra.
IDE tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, Spring Tool Suite (STS) and IntelliJ IDEA, RAD, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose and MS Visio Professional.
Testing Tools/ Others: Selenium, TestNG, JUnit, TOAD, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, Load UI and Mockito.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, Source Tree and Git.
OS & Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT, Win 2k Server, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller and DAO pattern.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Involved in designing the client side module architecture based on new Angular Framework.
- Used Node.JS to run AngularJS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Designed, Configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Experienced in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups. Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Experience with designing and configuring secure Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through private and public networks in AWS and create various subnets, routing table, internet gateways for servers.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro Services using the Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Used Spring MVC module to develop MVC Architecture.
- Developed the Controller to handle the requests and responses.
- Used Core Java to develop Business Logic as Spring Beans.
- Configured Spring Container to implement IOC/DI of the Spring Beans, and to manage the beans life circle.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Used spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template to perform the database the database operations by connecting Data Sources available.
- Implemented Spring AOP for declarative transaction management.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Stored procedure in the database and used Dynamic SQL to load the data.
- Used Jersey to implement Restful Web Service and used XML form to transfer the data.
- Used Rest Controllers to replace the existing operations layer, which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Use React JS to create more responsive webpages, which can be compatible with all the browsers and compatible with the different devices .
- Used MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Responsible for Production support activities like Jobs monitoring, log the load statistics, analysis and resolve in case of any production issues, coordinate with business to fix any source file issues, coordinate with DBA to resolve any table space or file system related issues.
- Deployed the Web Application in WebSphere.
- Developed Unit Test Cases. Used JUnit for unit testing of the application.
- Created UNIX shell scripting for periodic generation of reports.
- Configured pom.xml to deploy the project using Maven.
- Used Brackets IDE for UI development and RAD IDE for Server.
- Provided Technical support for production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects, providing and implementing the solution defects.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, and testing.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in AngularJS.
- Implemented core features of AngularJS framework such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking Designing.
- Used Java8 features like stream and Lambda expressions.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Used Java 8 Method References feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- Used Spring MVC framework for implementing Model-View- Controller (MVC) architecture Confidential the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced, and maintenance will be very easy.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping logged data and transactions details etc.
- Used Spring Batch for processing large amount of data like transaction management, job processing, resource management and logging.
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2token-based authentication/authorization scheme using spring security.
- Designed and developed third-party Payment services to Offer Users Convenient Payment Methods based on OAuth Protocol
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine and wrote Hibernate Queries to automate the mapping between Oracle database and Objects in Java.
- Involved in writing SQL and Stored Procedures for handling complex queries with help of TOAD and access them through Java Programs from Oracle Database.
- Worked with MongoDB to store non-relational data into collection and retrieve them whenever required.
- Used WebLogic server to route our JMS queue messages to different business floors and configured routes in WebLogic and used JMS in e-mail notification.
- Worked on setting up Maven scripts to build, package, and deploy application code to the target WebLogic Application Servers and worked on continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Developed the monolithic application and involved in migrating existing monolithic application into Micro Service Architecture based RESTful Service and deployments were done on AWS.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot.
- Hands on Coding to build REST Micro Services using Spring Cloud, Oracle, XSD, JSON, Spring Config, Cloud Foundry and Jenkins.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Installed, secured, and configured AWS cloud servers and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux).
- Worked on AWS services to deploy static websites and dynamic Web Apps on EC2 using Elastic Beanstalk and Elastic Container Service-Docker.
- Involved in creating EC2 instances and installed required configurations and applications on it and created S3 buckets for storing object level data into it.
- Used AWS Cloud Watch to monitor the application and to store the logging information.
- Used Kafka to handle data pipeline for high speed filtering and pattern matching on the fly and monitoring data pipeline operations. This involves aggregating statistics from distributed applications to produce centralized feeds of operational data.
- Used React.js in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Developed API’s to read and publish data from Elasticsearch cluster using native Java Transport client as well as REST client. Worked on Spring Integration with the Elasticsearch
- Focused on Test Driven Development there by creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Performed automation testing and authored test scripts using Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid and Junit.
- Worked in Agile TDD environment using SDLC tools like GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Maven for build packaging and deployments of the application components.
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Developed User Interface using JSP, JSTL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery and Angular JS.
- Used various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for DB2.
- Worked on Hibernate in Data Access Layer for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data, insert and update the data from the database.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in different forms by using Restful service.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML using Apache CXF framework and worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Created tables, triggers, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, SQL queries, Joins, and views for IBM DB2.
- Implemented Restful and SOAP based Web Services and used Soap UI for testing.
- Used Spring JMS module for lookup for the queues and MDBs for the listeners.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Performed deployment of applications on JBOSS.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Involved in day to day handling of JIRA issues (production issues Confidential time) that involved data inconsistencies that required to be solved in very less time.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Participated in Code Reviews of other modules, documents, test cases.