- Over 8+ years of IT Experience as Java Developer in Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance and Implementation experience of enterprise, web and client server applications using JAVA/JEE/J2EE technologies Experienced in all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, coding, testing and expertise in integration using J2EE architecture.
- Strong Skills in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts, Object Oriented Design (OOD) Analysis, UML modeling and Design Patterns.
- Experienced in developing Web and Enterprise applications using JAVA - J2SE and J2EE technologies.
- Good knowledge in Design Patterns such as MVC, Factory Pattern, Data Access Objects (DAO) and Business Object (BO).
- Worked with Spring Boot, Multi-Threading using Maps like Concurrent Hash maps.
- Used Spring Boot for building application with Spring initializers and bootstrapping the build configuration and develop custom solutions that act upon Jenkins information in authentic time.
- Proficient in different Spring Modules like Spring IOC, MVC, AOP, Spring-Security, Spring JDBC.
- Worked on Rich User Interface technologies such as Angular JS, Node JS and had knowledge on knockout.
- Extensive experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows.
- Developed the UI component architecture for developer framework using Angular 4, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Intensively involved in implementation of SOA architecture with both providing and consuming SOAP and RESTful Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL and creation of database objects like tables, views, sequence, synonyms, indexes, functions, procedures, packages, triggers.
- Installed, upgraded and managed Couchbase database.
- Proficient in Test Driven Development (TDD), Extreme Programming (XP), Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Expertise in using IDEs like MyEclipse, Net Beans for developing and debugging rapid web and enterprise java applications.
- Experience on Unit testing using Junit and JMockit.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and pull requests, Confluence where collaborate and shares important info and management and GIT-Bitbucket control source control.
- Experience with IBM Web Sphere Application Server to deploy the application.
- Hands on experience in using Tomcat web server.
- Proficient in writing SQL, HTML and CSS scripts.
- Possess strong communication and Interpersonal skills. Can quickly master and work on new concepts and applications with minimal supervision.
- Skilled in developing requirements specifications, user documentation, and architectural systems research.
- Ability to work enthusiastically in both team based projects and individual projects.
- Involved in Agile software development life cycle (SDLC) with SCRUM methodology.
- Working with remote client resources.
- Experience on Proficient in Functional Testing Tool Quick Test Professional (QTP/UFT) and the various frameworks in QTP/UFT.
- Excellent communication skills, self-starter, good team player and challenge oriented.
Java SE/EE Technologies: Java SE, Java EE, EJB, JSP, Spring, JDBC, Java Beans, JNDI Framework Struts, Spring, Spring Boot
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/lSQL, C, C++, XML/XSL, UML.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g,Oracle SQL Developer, MySQL
Web Services: IBM WebSphere, Apache TOMCAT
Design Techniques: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development, DAO, OOP, Singleton, Session Façade, Front Controller, MVC, Spring MVC
IDE Tools: MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench, NetBeans
Operating Systems: Window 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, UNIX, LINUX, MS-DOS, MAC OS X.
Tools: Jenkins, JIRA, Redmine, Service Now, Dream Factory, Tableau, Mantis, GITLAB, GITHUB.
Version Control Tools: IBM Rational ClearCase, Bitbucket
Workflow tool: IBM Rational ClearQuest, Jira
Build Tools: Apache Ant, Maven and Jenkins
Confidential, Memphis TN
Senior Java Developer
- Followed Agile Rational Unified Process throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Applied Object Oriented concepts (inheritance, composition, interface, etc) and design patterns (singleton, strategy...Etc).
- Responsible for designing and reviewing web services WSDL, their structure, data types and operations with Application architect team.
- Collaborated with multiple small teams to develop backend REST Microservices written in Python using Connexion over Flask framework and integrating with Couchbase, Redis, and external vendor APIs
- Using Spring Core Annotations for Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Involved in Test Driven Development. Written automated unit test functions in Golang to cover the API code.
- Configured the API to take advantage of the auto scale feature of Cloud Foundry to support 1TB data volume transaction a day peak loads.
- Responsible for Web Services consuming and packaging using Axis.
- Applied Spring IOC Container to facilitate Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring AOP to implement security, where cross cutting concerns were identified.
- Involved in designing and developing architectural structure for Hibernate Interceptors and Web Filters
- Developed Web service’s using REST
- Developed applications that used Kafka both as a traditional Messaging Queue and Streaming platform.
- Implemented stream processing using Kafka Streams, Streams API, DSL, KSQL.
- Experience in open-source Kafka, zookeepers, Kafka connect.
- Involved in design and decision making for Hibernate ORMapping.
- Developed Hibernate Mapping file(.hbm.xml) files for mapping declaration
- Responsible for designing front end system using JSP technology, HTML and JQuery.
- Re-factored large code base to conform to best practices to spring design patterns.
- Integrated Drools Business Rules Engines implementing business rules.
- Involved in Managing Web Services and operations.
- Used RabbitMQ as a Queue of log messages which wants to access specific microservices.
- Worked with Java API for MongoDB to store JSON Data files and queried to perform CURD operations.
- Involved in developing the core base Classes and designed the packaging needed for the project.
- Implemented Stored Procedures for the tables in the database DB2.
- Involved in designing reporting generating system from XML files using XML technology, JAXP.
- Involved in Developing and performing Mock Testing and Unit Testing using JUNIT and EasyMock. Also used JIRA for bug tracking and project management.
- Involved in implementing APIs using Spring Restful web services
- Effectively implemented server-side REST APIs, such as fitness location simulator and fitness status updating handler using Spring MVC, Spring Boot and spring.
- Involved in implementing the Micro Services based on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Integrated the application with Spring-MVC using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (DI), and Spring Annotations.
- Built project using Apache Maven build scripts.
- Used GIT Version Controller.
- Gained exposure about deploying web applications in cloud environment using AWS instances. Assisted in migrating and deploying Java based web applications into AWS cloud using Elastic Beanstalk.
Environment: J2EE, Microsoft Visio, Web Sphere Application Server 8.0, Spring MVC, IOC, Spring AOP, Apache Axis, Hibernate, REST Web service, RAD 7.0, JQuery, Maven 2.0, RabbitMQ, Stored Procedure, DB2, ClearCase, GIT JUnit 4, Jenkins, Node JS, JIRA, Easy Mock, Agile, RUP.
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in developing new application functionality to support new business process.
- Developed Server - side functionality /business components using EJB Beans.
- Maintained Kafka Cluster by created Topics. Partitions for point to point messaging.
- Managed configuration of Kafka Cluster, Brokers, Topics, used Kafka Consumer, Producer, Streams API.
- Worked with SOAP to implement new Web Services that is required for the application.
- Implemented the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, JAX-RS, Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API) and Used Swagger to interact with API endpoints of the micro services.
- Involved in Development, Analysis, Planning, and Coding and Test Scripts development.
- Experience in managing and configuring AWS, AWS Lambda, Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3.
- Used advanced Java 8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, collections. Enhanced concurrency methods etc. throughout the application for well-defined programming
- Made use of functional features of java8 like Functional Interfaces, Lambda Expressions, Method References, Stream API for Bulk Data Operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Implemented Data Access Object (DAO) Pattern to enable data access for the Business Objects.
- Implemented Design Patterns such as Abstract Factory, Front Controller.
- Worked with Serialization, Threading, Generics and Garbage Collection concepts in Core java.
- Evaluate and optimize the developed code to decrease the database calls, complexity, and lines of code and evaluate code cost.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database using Spring Boot.
- Redesigned the simple web-based application to Spring Web MVC based application to handle data for different mobile apps data which is used by Case Workers.
- Write, update, and maintain software programs or packages to handle specific jobs such as storing or retrieving data, or integration with other Agency s applications.
- Develop Procedural SEQUEL to validate data of converted clients with data from OMNICAID.
- Involved in the development of Service Layer using design Pattern such as Session Facade.
- Worked on creating Angular custom pipes to sort the history of various Case Workers working in HSD Offices through order of date, year and month, for display of the history of Case Workers sessions in tables.
- Implemented new functionality for the online application using JSP and Servlets.
- Developed the User Interfaces using HTML, JSP, Java Script (JS) and AJAX.
- Involved in the Development of project specific Framework.
- Involved in implementing project specific Tag libraries and Validation Framework.
- Implemented CI CD pipelines using Jenkins and build and deploy the applications.
- Agile/SCRUM was used as the project management methodology and JIRA & Confluence were the tools used to keep things in check.
- Working with the JIRA tool for bug tracking.
- Analyzed and resolved production system problems tracked with Rational ClearQuest and JIRA.
- Used Bitbucket git to store and maintain source code.
- Involved in the development of Controller Servlet that dispatches requests to specific classes.
- Developed JSP Custom Tag Libraries and associated with the Web logic Controller Servlets.
- Involved in Writing complex SQL Queries and tuning many SQL Queries.
- Worked with Clear Case and Clear Quest for version Control and Future Tracking.
- Actively involved in interacting with business users to record user requirements and created the Functional Specification Documents (FRD s).
- Analyzing and evaluating existing and proposed systems.
- Plan complex technical implementation strategy to execute conversion of clients from legacy system into ASPEN which is timeline critical for go live for Enrollment module, without impacting any client in OMNICAID and existing modules in ASPEN.
- Used IFrame to make the web pages more dynamic by making asynchronous calls to the server and only reloading the selected area of web page instead of loading the entire web page.
- Developing batch programs and mapping data to process large volume of data.
- Code, test, debug and install software programs and procedures in conjunction with user development.
- Developing dynamic proxies to consume the web services for getting Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) applications to New Mexico.
- Publishing web services where in all the requests will be routed to this Single Point service and based on the request, they are forwarded to the corresponding legacy operations.
- Participating in Code migration and resolving code conflicts in various versions.
- Developing PL/SQL stored procedures and functions for enforcing database constraints.
- Coordinating with Developers and QA Testing Team regarding testing issues like setting up builds, issuing tickets, setting up Testing and Development Environment.
- Resolving the production tickets issued and deployed patches to the test environment.
- Developed the Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes.
- Involved in the development of JSPs and Servlets for different User Interfaces.
- Used AJAX for high intensive user operations.
- Implemented the web services to access the order management applications at different geographical locations. Utilized JAXM to send the SOAP based messages to the service.
- Developed JavaBeans and mapping files for Hibernate Object Relation Mapping for data persistence & storage.
- Resolve application problems, support end-users, and manage the processes of reporting, diagnosing, and troubleshooting.
- Build and manage relationship with business, development, change management, IT Operations, and project managers to resolve time critical issues and troubles.
- Created Session and Entity Beans in the application using Container Managed Transactions to take advantage of declarative Transactions.
- Involved in the requirement Analysis calls and Stress Testing calls.
- Developed XML parsing and publishing (generating) using DOM and SAX.
- Worked on optimizing the code and improving the performance of the Application.
- Analyzed on resource optimization and Performance improvement of the application.
- Worked on Exception Handling, Logging and Resource properties for Internationalization.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL scripts to modify existing database according to the requirement change and also developed Stored Procedures to interact with database using Oracle 11g
- Created new java classes based on business requirement with Java Scheduler, JDBC and Java Mail.
- Created Junit test cases for the unit testing and executed.
Senior Java Developer
- Analyzing the back end databases and creating a data model to map the business requirement.
- Used core Java, Collections API, generics, and JDBC.
- Analyzing and understanding the requirements, building functional documents, planning and estimating tasks and implementation of the tasks on time.
- Used J2EE specifications to design the systems and Spring MVC architecture.
- Used Data Access Object (DAO) pattern to introduce an abstraction layer between the business logic tier (Business object) and the persistent storage tier (data source)
- Under J2EE architecture used JSP, Spring, Spring security to develop the application
- Used JNDI to make the connection with Oracle database.
- Developed and deployed the application on Web Sphere Application server.
- Used Harvest (CA SCM) for version controlling and Rational ClearQuest for tracking errors & bugs in the project source code.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Web Services-(RESTful), Oracle, JDBC, Subversion, IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.5, Harvest (CA SCM), ClearQuest, Spring 3.0, XSLT, XML, XSD, JUnit, AJAX, jQuery.