- Skilled and comprehensive Java Developer with over 7+ years of experience in software analysis, deployment, development, and, implementation of Object - Oriented applications with emphasis on solving customer problems with optimizing costs and maximizing efficiency.
- Experience in Core java with strong understanding and working knowledge on core java components with Collections, Generics, Polymorphism, Multithreading, Concurrency, File Handling I/O, Data Structures,
- Proficient with different software methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, OOAD and SCRUM to design, develop, implement, deploy, test and maintain web applications using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Skilled in Spring MVC architecture, design patterns, Collections Frameworks, Exceptions handling & multi-threading.
- Strong experience in JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JMS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and Web services focusing on smooth backend functioning.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of MVC (Model View Controller) using Spring Framework in addition to using Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Extensive experience in working with different databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Server, MySQL and advanced expertise in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL queries and sub queries like stored procedures, joins, functions, triggers, views and exception handling for retrieving, checking and migrating complex data sets.
- Expertise in server maintenance on AWS to back-end architecture, REST API implementations and front-end development. Automated the application deployment in the cloud using Docker technology via ECS.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers and Developed data pipeline using Apache Kafka.
- Expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as EC2, AWS RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, VPC and Security groups, Simple Email Services, Simple Notification Services and developed server less applications using AWS Lambda and Dynamo DB.
- Experience with designing and configuring secure Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through private and public networks in AWS and create various subnets, routing table, internet gateways for servers.
- Skilled in Java Technologies and servers like Servlets, JSP, xml, Jetty, Ruby Rails, Tomcat and JBoss servers.
- Competent experience in JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JMS, Struts, Spring, jQuery, Hibernate and Web services focusing on effortless backend functioning.
- Extensive experience with Java compliant IDE's like Eclipse 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, Net Beans.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing and generation of test cases for web applications using Log4J, Mockito and used Jasmine for front end testing and automation framework like Selenium.
- Experience in working with testing tools like Karma, Jasmine, Chai, and protractor.
- Experience with Relational Database technologies and tools like T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and decent experience in NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Dynamo DB and Cassandra DB.
- Exception Handling and Garbage Collection.
- Used Node.JS, React.JS, Backbone.JS MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application (SPA).
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and HQL.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
XML Stack: XSL, XSD, XPATH, DTD, XML Schemas, DOM, SAX.
Adobe Tools: PageMaker, FreeHand, InDesign, InSight, Photoshop ColdFusion Studio, Collaborate, Acrobat Pro and DC, and Adobe Analytics Cloud, Flash, Ant, Maven.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful.
Operating Systems: Windows Family, LINUX, UNIX (Sun Solaris), Mac OS.
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate
Applications & Web Servers: Websphere, Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Mango HTTP Server.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, Notepad++, Dreamweaver, NetBeans, EditPlus, Sublime Text, Webstorm.
Web Server: Java Web Server, Apache Web Server, ANT, Tomcat, Jetty.
Other Tools: TOAD, Log4J, Mockito, Junit, JIRA, Jenkins, Rational Rose, Eclipse, MS-Office, Log4j, AWS, ANT, WSAD, Maven, MS Project.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD, SDLC.
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports. Jasper, Crystal Reports
Version Control: GIT, SVN, Clear Case.
Nosql Databases: Mongodb, HBase.
RDBMS: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Mongodb, Cassandra.
Cloud Technologies: AWS, EC2, S3, EB2
Confidential - St.Louis, MO
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Worked in Agile Scrum Methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD) for the software development process to produce high quality application.
- Involved in implementation of application using conventional design practices MVC-Model View Controller.
- Developed Interaction Diagrams, State Diagrams, Use Cases, and Component Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented responsive design, themes and templates using Bootstrap4 and developed Web application for backend system using Angular7 and Node.js with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Implemented Synchronization with the help of Angular Data binding concept, displayed data with the help of binding controllers in the UI and worked with Angular7 Filters, Services and Directives (Structural, Attribute).
- Used jQuery/jqLite to create drop downs, status, progress and menu bar and other drag and drop components and made use of jQuery UI Effects for color animations and toggle effects.
- Developed and Integrated of REST APIs and services using JAX-RS.
- Developed Spring Boot REST API end points implementing messaging queue for supply chain delivery.
- Used Spring Data JPA with Hibernate to build server side for daily transactions and used JDBC to process end of day jobs to improve the performance.
- Implemented the Maven framework to ease the development, build and dependencies management thus saving huge development time to the organization.
- Coordinating and tracking all projects for seamless releases using Project Management System JIRA, Source Code Management System SVN and Document Management System SharePoint.
- Created and injected Spring Services, controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and followed Spring MVC pattern and used View Resolver to map web pages and Spring AOP to achieve code optimization in controller classes as well as joint points and Pointcut's to call other class methods according to advice.
- Responsible to maintain the unit test case using the JUnit and Mockito framework while using Git and Bitbucket as source code repositories.
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
- Worked on Spring Cloud features like Netflix Eureka Server, Zuul API Gateway, Ribbon Load Balancer, Hystrix, Zipkin and Sleuth.
- Used Relational database systems where we used Oracle database and experienced in writing my own procedures on Database side.
- Orchestrated Swagger and Swagger pages for documentation of endpoints and used Lombok plugging.
- Used Apache Kafka for logging purpose and used RabbitMQ setup to get configuration file by performing event bus.
- Performed logging using Log4j and Splunk for alerting and monitoring.
- Worked on Postman tool for testing web service by passing mock JSON request to web service provider.
- Accomplished communication between different enterprises by using Apache Camel as the integration pattern.
- Used OAuth2.0 with OpenID for authentication and authorization.
- Performed automation using Jenkins and used Git and Bitbucket as a source code repository.
- Used JFrog repository to store artifacts and used WebSphere as the server.
- Used Docker for deployment and Kubernetes to orchestrate Docker containers and configured pods.
- Configured and deployed the project on EC2 instances and collaborated with DevOps team for SIT, QA and Production deployments.
- Worked on AWS S3 for storage of data and created IAM roles with S3 access and integrated it to EC2 instance.
- Performed data storage on AWS using AWS RDS feature and used Oracle 11G as a database for transactions.
Confidential - philadelphia, PA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Full Life Cycle of Software Development (SDLC) from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Used ES6, AngularJS, ReactJS, Redux framework for binding, DOM models linking,view model underlaying data and behaviors. Used Backbone.JS and React.JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company's standards.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular JS2.
- Used Node.js and Express.js Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP request and Cassandra DB for persisting information from API developed.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts. Constructed web pages for application using MVC3, & Java Script, JQuery, React JS, Node JS, Karma, Jasmine.
- Migrated from SOAP UI architecture to micro-service architecture using Rest API.
- Designed and Developed Custom Connector Software in Java to fetch data from third-party security applications using RESTful web services, storing in Kafka Message Queues and performing analytics for streaming data in real time using Apache Spark.
- Used Java 1.8 as a programming language and used Spring Framework 4, features we used in spring framework are spring boot, spring MVC, spring core, spring AOP, spring Security, Spring AspectJ.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop spring-based application with very less configuration.
- Used Spring MVC to control presentation, business, structural and navigational aspects of the applications.
- Integration with Spring Security in Web application by using JWT.
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring Framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Installed and configured required software for application development (RAD, Oracle database) WebSphere, Tomcat, plugins for IntelliJ, required framework jars.
- Used Swagger frameworks and used Swagger UI to document all the generated and built REST API's.
- Designed and implemented Dynamo DB configuration classes and Dynamo DB entity classes and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator to externalize application configuration properties for different environments.
- Extensively used Spring AOP to maintain the code clean and logic consistent and used point cuts to call other class methods according to advice structures.
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence to perform CRUD operation like insert, update, retrieve.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to NoSQL data with pre-defined schemas.
- Used AWS Lambda to host our serverless Web applications and used Dynamo DB as a database.
- Involved in developing of design documents with UML class diagrams and used Mule soft as an integration tool for the data that is incoming from different domains.
- Worked in different types of testing like QA, UAT, Pre-prod and Prod and used to build the QA and UAT build's every day.
- Used Git as source code repository and GitLab, Jenkins as a part of Continuous Integration. All the projects are built in Maven and used Selenium and SonarQube for code quality testing.
- Stored our built artifacts in Jfrog repository and used Docker for deployment purpose, used Docker Swarm to orchestrate the Docker Containers.
- Used JBoss as a web server that is hosted in AWS EC2 instances. Installed and created pipelines in Jenkins for microservices in AWS ECS and created IAM roles.
- Used Dynamo DB as a Database for our web applications and used S3 for storage.
- Used Elastic search for creating indexes for the applications logs coming from various server's, configured Logstash to filter the logs and push to the respective indexes and Kibana to create dashboards and visualizations.
- Worked on Dynamo DB concepts like locking, transactions, indexes, Shading, replication, schema design.
Environment - Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JAVA 1.8, Node.js, SOAP & REST UI, Swagger UI, NoSQL, Oracle, WebSphere, AWS, Lambda, ECS, ELK, Docker, Git, GitLab.
Confidential - St Louis, Missouri
Java Application Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC, including the Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, and Maintenance phases of software application development using AGILE methodology.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework.
- Developed static and dynamic web pages using JSP and HTML.
- Provided Hibernate mapping files for mapping java objects with database tables.
- Created generic and general Hibernate classes.
- Created connections to database with Hibernate session factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database by means of Hibernate transaction control.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Created hibernate-config.xml and configured Hibernate for the application.
- Configured Hibernate with Spring.
- Created Object-Relational Mapping using Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate Query Language HQL to query the database for complex data.
- Performing mapping of Java classes using Hibernate Annotations and Criteria.
- Used Struts for web tier development and used the Struts tag library.
- Implemented AJAX for asynchronous communication with server providing better user experience
- Implemented Spring transaction management for some database transactions.
- Deployed the applications on Oracle WebLogic Application server.
- Developed the front end using JSP and HTML
- Implemented AngularJS controllers, views and services for new website features.
- Developed in DAO Data Access Objects to retrieve data from databases.
- Architectural, technical and functional understanding of the interfacing modules. Involved in different activities like design, deployment, unit testing and test case creation. Build and release coordination for different modules.
- Extensively written unit test cases using JUnit framework.
- Developed REST web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Designed dynamic user interfaces using AJAX and JQuery to retrieve data without reloading the page and send asynchronous requests.
- Developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Followed the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodology to develop projects.
- Create Rest Controller to integrate with other Services such as Dealer Employee Management and Retailer Package Tracking.
- Create Entity class with Hibernate annotation to control data fetching and cascading type and batch size to improve the data access performance.
- Implement JPA repository to access data as DAO including custom queries.
- Integrate with existing Auth system and configure Spring Security to get principle.
- Implemented SAML to approach Single Sign On.
- Design and creating Relational Database tables, views, and stored procedures.
- Involved in the development of CRUD operations on MySQL database for various administrative system related tables and product components.
- Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices in PCF.
- Configured Jenkins for project build and deployment.
- Worked with onsite Linux Server and set up Docker containers.
- Implement Kafka for sending notification to specific topic.
- Provided Slf4j logger for debugging the application system.
- Use JIRA for project management and ServiceNow for tickets.
- Performed Unit Testing using Junit, Mockito, Spock and used Maven as build tool for managing dependencies.
Environment: JAVA, REST Services, Spring, Java Script, JSP, JPA, SAML, MySQL, Microservices, PCF, Docker, Apache Kafka, Slf4j, Jenkins, Maven, JIRA, Agile, Junit, Mockito, Spock.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Coded Java Script for page functionality and Pop up Screens.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Extensively used JQUERY UI library to create various components for the web application.
- Used Bootstrap to give solid visual properties.
- Performed Unit Test using Jasmine test framework.
- Designed new classes, functionalities using JQUERY components for CRM application for customer service.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in MYSQL.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend (Java) code AJAX and JSON.