- Zealous Software Developer with 2 years of professional experience in software development processes including requirement analysis, design, development using Microsoft ASP.NET Framework and C#, along with demonstrated experience in OOP, Front - end development, Back-end - Scripting and Database management, Server-side management, Source Control management, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, Android Development, Data Structures and Algorithms and Cloud services, with Microsoft Certified Professional - Programming in C# and Microsoft Azure Developer - Associate certifications.
Server side: .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, NodeJS, React JS, Web API, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, WCF, Web Services
Database: Microsoft SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase Storage
Debugging & Profiling Tools: Reflector, Developer Toolbar, Fiddler, Visual Studio Profiling Tool
Front-end: HTML5, CSS3, JSON, XML, XSD
Source Control Management: TFS, SVN, GitHub
CI/CD: Jenkins, Docker, Gradle
IDE: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Android Studio, IntelliJ, Atom
Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure
- Associated with Business Analysts and involved in requirement analysis, formulating development plans, product designing and development, building a Loan Origination System (LOS).
- Handled Database management operations using SQL Server.
- Worked on Microsoft Visual Studio as the development environment and used NuGet as a package management system to play around with external libraries.
- Incorporated .Net Reflector as a debugging system to work with third party code.
- Gained experience on cross platform technology
- Responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting complex problems and providing solutions to overcome them
- Experience debugging, defect fixing and product maintenance,
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Participated in iteration and release planning, execution and deployment. Accustomed to working in an Agile cycle methodology
- Experience in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Optimized and programmed multiple modules as an intern, working in a team, collaborated in requirement gatherings and design process.
- Worked on HTTP requests and AJAX, improving response time of the system
- Utilized Apache Subversion (SVN) to maintain code repository and deployed the project in Microsoft Azure.
- Successfully completed a project “Shopping Cart Application” using C# programming and ASP.NET framework as a part of the training curriculum.
- Developed an Android based Mobile Application for tracking Metro Rail System from a given location.
- Associated with Business Analysts in requirement gatherings and coordinated in Sprint Planning and Scrum meetings
- Designed application’s face coordinating with the designing team and programmed the user interfaces
- Implemented back-end database for information retrieval using SQL server.
- Complete app testing and debugging with all possible inputs.