- Over 15+ Years of experience in all phases of SDLC providing technology solutions catering for business needs.
- Excellent Experience in providing BPM and Integration solutions using Pega PRPC 5.5, PRPC 6.3, PRPC 7.x .x, 8.x and Oracle BPM/SOA stack
- Experience in PRPC frameworks such as CPM, CPM HC, Pega Call, CTI, Pega Marketing
- Successfully implemented smartBPM, AGILE/SCRUM methodology.
- Designing PRPC Applications following Pega Guardrails and Methodology.
- Design the application using Pega design patterns such as DCR, GRS, Model driven, and Data Pages etc. with Center Out and Customer centric approach.
- In - depth knowledge of work flow standards, concepts, practices like P4 process p atterns (Basic, Branch and Join, Structural, Multiple instances, State-based, etc.,).
- Excellent Business and Technical Communication skills.
- Hands on Experience in configuring Pega Class structure, End to End case Type’s and processes, Queues (Agents), Job Scheduler, Authentication, Authorization, SLA’s, Integration with 3rd party software’s, services/connector interfaces, Declarative rules, Report definitions, Pega Cosmos UI design Patterns, Skins.
- Proven experience in working independently as well as in a team environment
J2EE: UML, SOA UML, Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JNDI.
Databases: ORACLE10g, DB2, SQL Server
IDEs: ALES, ALSB/OSB, ALDSP, Oracle SOA Suite, J Developer RAD7.0, Weblogic Workshop 8.1 sp5, WLI sp5
Op. Systems: Windows 7/NT/2000/XP, Unix, AIX, Solaris
Principal/ Lead System Architect
- Understand the customer’s as is business process and white board various Options of Optimization.
- Provided technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective and efficient solutions that meet business requirements.
- Architect and Design end to end Solution of the Optimized Option chosen during our DCO sessions.
- Created architecture diagrams and design documents and keep it UpToDate to support development efforts.
- Partnered with business to present the application road map
- Collaborated and guided analysts in documenting and capturing software requirements in the form of epics, features, user stories, process models and use cases in an agile development environment.
- Break down the Req’s into User Stories and work with Product Owner and Scrum Master to define in Sprints.
- Estimate the development efforts and validate the points given by the team.
- Collaborated with internal team to manage scope, issues and risks
- Design and establish ongoing process improvement.
- Mentor the client resources and bring them up to speed.
Principal/ Lead System Architect
- Convert Flow Actions, Upgrade CSS and pyActionArea and Fix Portals, Custom and Freeform layouts,
- Identify the flows and refactor to Pega 7.
- Run Validate and save and fix the issues found.
- Created the circumstanced rules to display some sections based on the roles.
- Creating the agents to trigger the process in future date.
- Creating the services to create the cases based on the document types.
- Updated the validation rules to validate the data entered by end user.
- Created customized work list and work baskets based on the user requirements.
- Create the products and packages to move the code into QA region.
- Created SOAP connectors to get the DATA from external web services and sending the DATA back.
- Lead the team of 5 CSSA’s to fix the issues found in upgrade and maintain guardrail score.
- Maintain Guardrails score.
- Inspect and review all new code to ensure best practices are followed.
- Maintain a singular point of contact for all SR’s raised with GCS.
- Run PAL and DB Trace on new flows.
- Check development environment for dead code.
- Clipboard cleanup.
- Work with DBA for back up and restore to get the upgrade in various environments.