- Accomplished Identity Management expert experienced in security, design and implementation of client - facing systems and infrastructures
- Extensive experience in complete implementation of Identity and Access Management projects using CA Siteminder, IBM Tivoli, Sailpoint and OKTA (SSO).
- Work experience on every aspects of an Identity management system
- Administration of the Ping Federate configuration in conjunction with the architecture team within Enterprise application Security.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing IAM infrastructure
- Experienced in Protecting/configuring applications using Siteminder, designing ACO, security policies, assigning roles for applications in Siteminder server.
- Support Critical production issues ensuring that the issue is perpetual with proper co- ordination of onsite and offshore teams.
- Ability to work across a vast range of technologies to deliver complex solutions
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Platforms: Linux/UNIX, Solaris, Windows Server 2008, 2012
Technologies worked on: Sailpoint, Radiant Logic VDS, CA IDM, CA SSO, CA Siteminder, CA Directory, Splunk Enterprise, CyberArk, Chef, Vmware, AWS, PHP, Python, Java, Azure, Openstack, Nagios, Grafana, Sensu, Pingfederate, WebSphere, iPlanet, Enterprise Server, PIX firewall, SIEM Tools, Cacheflow/Blue Coat proxy servers, LDAP, Accrue CRM Log Manager, Macromedia, Jrun, Resonate, Interwoven Teamsite, Empirix Monitors, Oracle- PL/SQL, ForgeRock OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenDJ
ForgeRock IAM Engineer
- Hands on experience with IAM products(Aveksa, Sailpoint, Oracle IDM, IBM identity manager, ForgeRock, Ping identity, Courion, CA Identity)- Design and engineering experience, handling updates & patches
- Supporting Cloud Applications such as Office 365, Google Apps, Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box, etc.
- Experience of AWS as a hosting platform
- Worked on configuring Roles, Policies and Certifications for governance compliance
- Experience in Radiant Logic RadiantOne or other LDAP directories
- Knowledge of solution protocols, including SSL/TLS, HTTP, SAML, Kerberos, S/MIME, SCIM, and oAuth
- Experience with Axiomatics
- Worked on Java & SOAP, with Powershell and other scripting languages to automate feeds and processes
- Worked on design of a Load Balanced dual OpenAM Infrastructure
- Worked on installation and configuration of OpenDJ
- Worked on OpenAM Integration into GoogleWorked on building Joiner, Mover and Leaver workflows to maintain user accounts
- Worked on implementing static/dynamic roles. Configured entitlements and policies
- Worked on application onboarding and assisted applications teams to get applications integrated to SailPoint
- Experience with the ForgeRock suite of IAM products
Identity and Access Management Consultant
- Conducted initial project definitions, business analysis, systems analysis and design.
- Worked on project planning, critical path analysis, tailor implementation approach and roll out strategies
- Involved in prepare, recommend and review of IAM solutions architecture road map
- IDM related prod implementation like schema extension, environmental changes for change management.
- Experience in installing Okta’s Lightweight agent to integrate with Active Directory.
- Have Built and grown strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to effectively get their application on boarded into OKTA.
- Internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensuring customer issues are resolved as efficiently as possible.
- Setting up SAML applications in OKTA.
- Configured Microsoft office365 with Okta.
Identity and Access Management SME
- Worked as a Subject Matter Expert in the Enterprise Identity Management engineering team.
- Designed and implemented RadiantOne infrastructure to interface with the backend application suites.
- Involved in architect, design, and implement large-scale identity and access management (IAM) solutions
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture and business teams to identify new areas where IAM can be utilized, and enhance IAM capabilities
- Involved in designing and implementing standards and guidelines
- Worked on interpreting and conversion of business needs into application requirements