- Over 6 Years of experience in software analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of web centric, object oriented, Intranet/Internet enterprise applications using Java/JEE technologies
- Strong working experience in SDLC methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development Methodologies (TDD).
- Expertise in application development using Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Hibernate, Junit(Mockito), Log 4j,Maven, CSS, XML, XPath, JSON JavaBeans, UML, JDBC,JMS.
- Experience in developing Micro services Architecture.
- Extensively worked in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, and exception Handling, I/O System, Multi - Threading, JDBC, Generics and other new features in Java7 and Java8.
- Experience in Data Serialization formats like JSON XML.
- Worked on modules like AOP, MVC, transactions, security as part of Spring MVC Framework.
- Hands on Experience in developing applications using Spring Framework’s Spring Web Flow, Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection.
- Experience in developing the applications using Application Servers like JBOSS and Web servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in publishing Web Services that include several components like SOAP, REST.
- Development experience with IDE like Eclipse.
- Hands on Experience in backend database Programming.
- Experience in making the Devops pipelines using Openshift and Kubernetes and Docker for the Microservices Architecture
- Core development experience for Groovy Grails restful web services
- Experience in using build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, for Continuous Integration & Deployment.
- Experience on working with Amazon Web Services like S3 , Amazon Simple DB , Amazon RDS , Amazon Elastic Load Balancing.
- Hands-on experience in front end technologies and Scripting Frameworks like HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS
- Experienced in moving data from different sources using Kafka producers, consumers and preprocess data using Storm topologies.
- Experience in Selenium , TestNG frameworks for Automating the scripts.
- Proficiency in creating use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, component diagrams, Data Flow diagrams, ER-diagrams.
- Good knowledge in version control system tools like GIT.
- Experience in testing Web services using SoapUI tool.
- Good at bug-reporting and bug-tracking using Test Management tools like Version One and Jira.
- Extensive development in environments such as UNIX, Windows NT/98/2000/XP.
- Familiar with all aspects of technology projects including Business Requirements, Design Specification, Development and testing and Deployment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Java and J2EE: Spring, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, JDBC, Various J2EE and Standard Design Patterns
Programming Languages: JDK 1.3,1.4,1.5,1.6,1.8,1.8 SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, UML
Build Tools: Maven.
Web: Html,CSS,DHTML,XML,Xpath,HTML5,CSS,JSP,Java Script.
Web Services : SOAP, REST
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate
IDE Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, IBM Web Sphere.
Application Servers/Web Servers: MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000
Databases: JBoss, Tomcat.
Operating System: Unix/Linux, Windows
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Extensively worked with Java Collection classes like List, Set, Map, etc.
- Implemented multi-threading to handle synchronization for users accessing modules Used Log4j for logging mechanism and developed wrapper classes to configure the logs
- Designed and developed presentation layer using Spring Boot with Micro services Architecture.
- Developed new libraries with Micro Services architecture using Rest APIs and Spring
- Involved in Analysis, design and development of application based on J2EE and design patterns
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema XSD to validate the model and used Jax-B for Xml-Java Mapping.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML and CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS.
- Installation and configuration of MongoDB. Understanding of CRUD operations and queries to achieve it. Creating Database/Collection/Document. Index creation and managing it.
- Implementation of Jersey Restful web services which produces JSON.
- Involved in analysis, design, and development of the complete business solution.
- Used Mockito framework for Unit testing of the application.
- Used Selenium web-driver for Automating the test scripts .
- Used TestNG with selenium for writing test cases.
- Designed the Front End using Angular JS, HTML5 CSS3, Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, JSP and Spring Tag Libraries
- Deployed the application on WebSphere server.
- Web application development using Groovy Grails JQuery AJAX and D3.js
- Had knowledge on Kibana and Elastic search to identify the Kafka message failure scenarios.
- Implemented to reprocess the failure messages in Kafka using offset id.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper.
- Added Property Transfer in SoapUI tool to transfer the values from one response XML to another request XML.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J Maven is used as a build tool and continuous integration is done using Jenkins.
- Used OpenShift to deploy code to cloud infrastructure.
- Used various tools to develop the quality code like Maven Sure-fire Plugin Sonar Check Style, and PMD.
- Worked on deployment of the application and helped build team to provide deployment scripts using Ant, Maven and Jenkin
- Installing, configuring WebSphere on Linux, UNIX servers, integrating it with Apache server.
- Followed Scrum methodology for project development.
Environment: JDK1.8,J2EE,Spring,SpringBoot,MongoDB,XML,XPath,Jenkins,JIRA,Git,Mockit, Web services, SOAP UI, WebSphere,Log4j, JBOSS, UNIX, Eclipse IDE.
- Preparation of Technical Specs using UML including class diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Configured Hibernate Objects as Spring Beans in spring configuration file.
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Used Spring MVC framework in the presentation layer.
- Involved in implementing the complete Application in the in-build MVC Architecture with Angular js. Used date-format and moment packages in Node.js to save the timestamp in database converting into GMT.
- Used Java Message Service JMS API for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information
- Extensively used Spring IOC AOP configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using hibernate annotations.
- Involved in building the application which works on mainly Groovy grails, Html, Css, Rest services, Java script, Spring, Maven, Hibernate.
- Extensively used SQL for writing queries and stored procedures in Oracle Database.
- Designed and developed SQL Queries.
- Used Angular http service for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Developed the Entity Beans to connect the database
- Used Mockito framework for testing the application modules.
- Used GIT for version control.
Environment: JDK 8, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SQL, SOAP UI, JUNIT, JIRA, UNIX, ECLIPSE, Linux, JSON, XML, JENKINS
- Involved in Developing of Application based on J2EEusing Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Used spring framework and worked on different spring modules.
- Written test cases for Unit testing using JUnit.
- Responsible for design and developing Persistence classes using Hibernate and Spring JDBC Template frameworks to save data in database tables.
- Converted JAVA files to Groovy.
- Generating Hibernate mapping files and domains using tables.
- Responsible to enhance the UI using HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, JSP as per the requirements and provided the client side using jQuery validations.
- Front-end is designed by using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Involved in developing the CSS sheets for the UI Components.
- Used XML with SAX parser to transfer data between applications.
- Written ANT scripts for building application artifacts. Monitored the error logs using Log4J.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, Prepared statement and used API.
- Involved in writing and executing stored procedures, functions and triggers for Oracle to create a Database Management System.
- Used JUnit for unit testing. Created Unit, Acceptance and Integration Test Documents and Code Review Documents.
Environment: JDK 1.5, Java Script, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat, PL/SQL, HTML, GIT, JUnit, Linux, Soap, Web services, Eclipse IDE, Windows XP.