- 5 plus years of experience in requirement analysis, design, development, unit testing and implementation of enterprise client/server applications using Java, J2EE and RDBMS technologies.
- Worked in all phases ofthe Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) -Requirement Gathering, Design, Analysis, Development, System and User Acceptance Testing, and Documentation.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development concepts.Exceptional hands-on experience in core java concepts - Multi-threading, Collections, Exception Handling, I/O Streams, Lambdas and Streams etc.
- Experience in development using Core Java, J2EE technologies including but not limited to Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, XML, MQ, Web services (SOAP and REST), etc.
- Experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring Web, JDBC, ORM, AOP, Core, and Test.
- Extensively worked on implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using related Web services technologies and frameworks: WSDL, SOAP, and Restful.
- Experience in Database programming using MySQL.
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, and Functions.
- Expertise in development using TDD approach using Unit testing frameworks such as Junit, Mockito.
- Experience in developing test cases for Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing.
- Experience in various development tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, STS, IntelliJ, and RAD.
- Experience in handling version control systemtools like subversion SVN, GIT, and CVS for version controlling and error reporting.
- Experience in problem identification using logging tools like log4j.
- Experienced in setting up EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groupsin AWS Cloud platform.
- Designed &developedcomponents of e-SIMS web applicationusing Core Java, Spring Boot Rest Services, Spring Boot, Hibernate, core Spring concepts like AOP, IOC, etc.
- Developed Spring Boot Entities like Category, Invoice, Pricing, Product, Stock, Supplier, User
- DevelopedRestControllers like Category Controller, Invoice Controller, Pricing Controller, Product Controller, Stock Controller, Supplier Controller, etc.
- Developed Service Layer componentssuch asCategory Service, Invoice Service, Pricing Service, Product Service, Stock Service
- Created Spring Boot Rest APIfor operations such assearch category, search product from a category, get stock, search stock, get supplier list, update supplier, search supplier, get product list, get the price list, search products withina price category
- Used Java 8 features like Lambda Expressionsand coreconcepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, etc.
- Integrated Spring/Spring Boot framework and Hibernate
- Created SQL packages, stored procedures and SQL queries to perform various operationson SQL Server Database
- Developed Junit and Mockito Test Cases
- Developed Microservices solutions which were deployed on AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the Application
- Worked with quality assurance team to develop test cases and automation protocols
- Used GitHub as repository and Jira for bug and stories tracking
- Implemented logger for debugging using Log4j
- Trained users on using the software
- Launched various AWS EC2 instances to deploy the application.
- Deployed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Involved in the development of online Customer Registration, Login, My Account, Check Balance,view transactions,transfer money from the Vault to main spending accountmodules
- Implemented features like user session validations
- Developed Rest Web Services to retrieve the transaction history of a user, to retrieve user balance, retrieve cashback using Java, Spring, SQL
- Responsible in the development of REST API Service to perform search operations based on inputs provided such as zip, city or states and to find closest ATM based on given location
- Developed Hibernate templates in the data access layer to access and update user and transaction information in the database
- Implemented internationalization translating all aspects of the application into different languages
- Responsible for development of Spring Controllers, Configured Spring Beans using Spring MVC
- Worked on developingweb services as per the requirement and configured them in spring configuration files like web-services.xml, web.xml, and beans.xml
- Created tables, packages, functions, SQL queries, and stored procedures in Oracle Database
- Resolved defects encountered during development and implementation phases
- Extensively used GIT tool to control the code base - push, pull and code merges
- As part of Agile development methodology, was involved in design, development, unit testing as well as defect fixes during the testing phase
- Participated in Agile backlog refining discussions, sprint planning meetings
- Developed and implemented components of the publisher-subscriber model using JBoss Messaging Queue
- Responsible for design, development, and implementation of different SOAP web services like PartyManageService, Household Service, and PartySearchServicewhich will be used by external applications to retrieve/storethe information from/ to CDH
- Developed, implemented and tested various components of CDH (Customer Data Hub) subscriber and publisher which listen to change notifications on CDH, build the messages, map the information as per the CIM/CDH data model and persist the change messages into CIM
- Responsible in the integration of Hibernate with Spring for the persistence layer
- Implemented MVC architecture applications using Spring, JSP
- Developed Business Layer and DAO Classes and wired them using Spring Framework
- Used SoapUI for unit testing Spring Web service application and Spring JMS based application
- Prepared unit test cases using JUnit
- Used SVN for version control, Maven for application build
- Participated in scrum meetings, retrospectives