- 6+ years of professional experience in software design and development with a strong Java, J2EE back ground and UI Development.
- Extensive experience working in a Test - Driven Development and Agile-Scrum Development.
- Experience in working in both Windows and UNIX platforms including programming and debugging skills in UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Efficient in designing and development of JAVA8/J2EE applications using Core Java, Java collection, JDK, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, SNMP, JSON, JSTL, XML, XSL, Web Services, XSLT, Struts, EJB, JQuery.
- Good working knowledge of J2EE best practice toolsets such as Ant, Maven, Log4j, Slf4j
- Employing Java Object/Relational bridge technologies such as Hibernate, JPA, and spring.
- Developed applications using frameworks and API like Struts, Spring MVC
- Experience working on RedShift, EMR, Kinesis, S3, EC's, Dynamo DB, Gateway API toolkit.
- Hands on experience in AWS Cloud in various AWS services such as Redshift cluster, Route 53 domain configuration.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS.
- Experience in Multithreading.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and created snapshots for the data that had to be stored in AWS S3.
- Experience in Designing and developing Micro Services using (MEAN Stack) node.js, Mongo DB, Neo4J, Elastic search on Cloud OpenStack Platform.
- Experienced in Web Services approach for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Developer Restful API in JAVA on Micro-service Architecture using SpringBoot
- Having Knowledge in Hadoop eco system components HDFS, Map Reduce, Yarn, HBase, Pig, Sqoop and Hive for scalability, distributed computing and high-performance computing.
- Developed applications based on Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture using core design patterns (creational, structural, behavioral) and J2EE design patterns (Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Façade etc.)
- Sound working knowledge of performance tuning in JAVA and J2EE including hibernate tuning
- Experience in using various Configuration Management tools like CVS, GIT and SVN
- Experience in using ANT tool, Maven to compile, package and deploy the components to the Application Servers.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web services including different technologies and standards like DTD, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, WS-I and Apache Axis, JAX-RPC.
- Good knowledge in Restful Web Services.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, Rational Application Developer(RAD) for Java/J2EE application development.
- Experience in configuring MQ-Series and experience in developing messaging systems using JMS.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 5.x/4. x.
- Proficiency in working with databases like Oracle, NoSQL and MySQL
- Expertise in database modeling and development using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle and SQL Server environments
- Experience in Unit testing using JUnit, Selenium
- Experienced in using Operating Systems like Windows XP/7/8, AIX, and Sun Solaris
- Experience using an Integrated Development Environment like Eclipse, RAD 7.5/8.5 for code development.
- Extensive experience on support tools like Application Life Cycle Management to perform Unit testing and Application integration testing.
- Experience of configuration tool CVS, Clear, and Tortoise SVN developing on Linux, Windows Operating Systems.
- Extensive experience in developing Web Services applications using REST Client, REST API, SOAP UI, dozer mapper.
Programming Languages: Core JAVA & Advanced Java, Python
Server-Side Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSTL, JSF
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Factory, Composite, Session Facade
Web Technologies: HTML 5, CSS3, AngularJS, Angular2, JQuery, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, XML, XSLT, JSON
Frameworks: Spring, Apache Wicket, Hibernate, Struts, Eclipse.
Web Servers: Jboss, Apache Tomcat Server and WebSphere
Databases: Cassandra, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
Source code control tools: SVN, GIT
Cloud SDKs: AWS java SDK, VI java SDK
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Fullstack Java Developer
- Followed agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases, and retrospective and used TFS as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Developed Angular controllers, services, filters and developed HTML templates with various Angular directives such as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if, ng- show, ng-hide, ng- change, ng-blur, etc
- Worked with in memory data store like Redis to save temporary data in cache.
- Used various Angular UI Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, modal dialogs etc. For developing the UI.
- Working on java 8 upgrade using new library for refactoring, lambda, functional interfaces, Time, streams -parallel processing and aggregations.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular UI router for various views and subviews.
- Configured various UI build and test related tasks and used NodeJS NPM to manage the dependencies
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend
- Developed unit test cases using Mokito and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data
- Developed REST exception handling controller advice to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions.
- Used complete annotation-driven approach to developing the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Used Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Micro services
- Performed backend migration from VB6 to Spring Boot.
- Developed Single page web application using Angular JS.
- Developed Angular JS Controllers to in corporate business logic in to application.
- Worked with Middleware using Message-driven by POJO (MDP) after creating QCF, Queue on WebSphere server, and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO's to access data from the database.
- Worked on their test automation framework written in Selenium.
- Involved in enhancing existing MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node) stack applications and provided the required support
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB (NoSQL) database.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing several developers to collaborate and using Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Prepared Documentation for Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Results for the QA purpose. Participated in the release night shakeouts/overnight deliveries and QA Support
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
Confidential - Pittsburgh, PA
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Designed the application using Front Controller, Service Controller, MVC, Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Factory, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Session Facade Design Patterns.
- Involved in development of the applications using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring 3.0 Core (Dispatcher Servlet)
- Used Hibernate for Object relational model for handling server side / database object data.
- Developed application using spring 4.0 framework that leverages the MVC and including the Dependency Injection in the application.
- Used SOAP and REST based web service protocol.
- Bootstrap used along with Angular 2and EcmaScript7with Typescript in creating the Application.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHubAPI through keywords.
- Development on Web application using AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive
- Used JIRA to track the progress of the project and wrote test cases and Used JUnit as a testing framework in a Test Driven Development environment.
- Used React JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Used Spring MVC for implementing web tier and developed web based application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Used popular Node.js frameworks like Express and Restify to create a Restful Mock API.
- Provide leadership in developing the company's IT software and ongoing strategy for internal and external purposes.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM WebSphere Application server in different environments like Development, testing etc.
- Used PostgreSQL as back end and developed Stored procedures, Batch jobs, triggers.
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch including Mongo DB server setup and Express JS server development.
- Real time data was retrieved from Database using the primary keys retrieved from Elasticsearch
- Created test cases to test spring boot services using Junit, cucumber and Mockito frameworks
- Provide estimates, designs, and specifications for AEM templates, components, and workflows.
- Converted existing SQL queries into Hive QL queries
- Used Jenkins to perform software build with Gradle, run shell scripts and worked on integration tests.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving in Android with the help of Eclipse and RAD
- Implemented log4j by enabling logging at runtime without modifying the application binary.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life.
Environment: Java7, MVC, Factory, Session Facade Design Patterns, Spring 4.0, SOAP, Restful web services, Angular.js, Linux bash, MS DOS, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Dynatrace, Git, Github, IBM Websphere, Bootstrap, Node.js, log4j, Rally, AWS.
Confidential - Bellevue, WA
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and hence building type ahead feature for zip code, city and county look up using jQuery, Ajax and jQuery UI.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Angular JS, accommodate these advanced and fast technologies
- Involved in developing the Controller framework using Annotated REST based spring controller.
- Involved in setting up the application Service layer using Spring IOC framework.
- Implemented Struts framework based on the Model View Controller design paradigm.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with spring functionality.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Used Spring framework to inject the DAO and Bean objects, auto wiring the components.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Built the UI part of address verification service where users can select or ignore recommended address using JQuery Ajax and model.
- Designed custom Node.js module to, programmatically generate a path for a RESTful endpoint (CRUD) with MongoDB back end, provided a schema.
- Created continuous integration builds using Maven and SVN control.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Customized the Node.js server to pick the local Package. JSON and run the applications without changing the local paths and variables.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3 and Sublime Text Editor.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Closely work with the QA Team to give user enhanced experience and reduce the number of key strokes for given scenario.