- Lead drive and guide your Adobe Experience Cloud esp. AEM initiatives both from sales and delivery standpoints to a successful implementation/outcome.
- High caliber leader with results orientation and deep interest in building high caliber teams and a career in Technology.
- Has been consulting with a number of top consulting firms for over ten years.
- Instrumental in setting up India operations for one of his previous employer.
- Large scale project experience in Retail, Electronics, Health Care, Telecommunications, Technology, Hospitality, Finance and many others.
- Deep experience with CRM, CMS, BPM systems with a ton of experience in custom software development projects.
- An Adobe Multi Solutions Architect with deep technical exposure to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) & Adobe Target & Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, & Adobe Audience Manager.
- Certified AEM Architect, Developer and Business Practitioner.
- Architect, designed, developed and played key management roles across the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Certified SOA Architect. Expertise in OOA/OOD UML and the modeling tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Helped multiple Adobe Partners on their Adobe initiatives, projects and starting them with running their Adobe Practices.
- Working with Adobe in activities to help them develop the latest AEM Architect Certification Exam
- Worked with Adobe ADLS team and a partner to help implement AEM Communities for ADLS.
- Worked with an Adobe partner and Adobe in the discovery phase and prior to that in a proof of concept in the use of Adobe AEM and Analytics for one of the largest online universities in the world. This LMS implementation is unique and first of its kind and the POC involved producing a workable end - end solution involving a number of teams within the organization.
- Helped a large hardware infrastructure company through their decision-making process to purchase Adobe AEM, Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager. This process usually involves answering deep questions for various customer use cases.
- Helped Microsoft Xbox team in a business analysis project and put together a business case and recommendations for making their processes speedier and efficient involving the use of Adobe DAM and a PIM. This solution involved my involvement in deep conversations with (literally) every team within the BU.
- Went through the rigors of all available training on Adobe Campaign, Adobe Audience Manager & other Adobe Experience cloud products, attended many of the Adobe sponsored Live events, seminars, webinars and conferences.
- Worked with other smaller Adobe partners in establishing their Adobe Practices.
- Helped implement web sites for two non-profits through a pro bono team of consultants.
Sr. Director/ Principal Solutions Architect
- Practice Head for Adobe AEM.
- Executed projects as an Adobe (The company) Consulting Architect & Technical Architect for multiple clients (Samsung, Kaiser)
- Executed multiple Adobe AEM (CQ) projects (Rovi, Adobe Acrobat, Connect and Echosign, Family Dollar, Calix, Novo Nordisk & Genentech often multiple projects at the same time, in various Technical roles that involved systems standing up, configuration, solution creation, infrastructure setup and design and development)
- Getting Confidential Specialized in Adobe AEM starting with zero developers and zero certifications, in a short span of less than an year. Over 200 folks enrolled in various training AEM tracks
- Recruitment of the team both onshore and offshore (over 200 interviews last year)
- Leadership and Mentoring teams & Strategy
Director/ Solutions Architect
- Defining a Confidential framework for Adobe AEM projects
- Multiple Adobe AEM (CQ) projects and running multiple offshores/onsite teams sometimes simultaneously.
- Site migration and redesign projects at a major media company as onsite architect.
- A POC to demo the more advanced features of Adobe AEM and Adobe Target at a Telecom giant
- A project to migrate multilingual sites from ATG to AEM for a financial services client
- A business consulting project researching various LMS for another Financial Services Client
- Technical Presale activities and support
- Leadership and Mentoring teams