- 7+ years of expertise in Information Technology involving all phases of SDLC that include Analysis, Application Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance on Enterprise Applications Primarily in J2EE platform across multiple business domains.
- Very Strong Object - Oriented Developer with experience in Software Design and Product Engineering.
- Expertise with writing efficient Data Structures and Algorithms with various patterns like Dynamic Programming, Divide and conquer, Decrease and Conquer, Greedy, Two pointer and Bit Manipulation.
- Proficient in Java Multi-Threading, Thread lifecycle methods and multiple request handling using synchronization.
- Hands on experiences with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, File Handling I/O, Generics, Data Structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Experience developing Microservices using Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring WebFlux, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS.
- Experience developing web components in Angular using Typescript and React using ES6.
- Experience in working with various AWS services such as EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Container Registry, API Gateway, Lambda, CloudWatch.
- Experience developing MEAN, MERN (Mongo, Express, Angular/React JS, NodeJS) based applications
- Experience in container-based technologies such as Docker Images and orchestrating them using Docker Compose and Kubernetes.
- Proficient in application development using various spring modules such as Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring ORM, Spring Web, Spring Batch and Spring Cloud.
- Experience with messaging systems like RabbitMQ, IBM MQ, Active MQ, Kafka and Kafka event sourcing for microservices communication.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Experience in distributed cache frameworks such as Coherence, Redis.
- Experience in modeling entity associations and proven skills in Hibernate mapping.
- Well versed with build automation using tools such as GitLab, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Team foundation Server, Hudson, Gradle and Maven.
- Hands on experience in programming web servers and application servers (Tomcat, Jetty Web server, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Application Server)
- Have exposure to Business Process Modeling using Workflow and Rules engine like Drools.
- Proficient software system architecture sense and expertise in applying various design patterns like Singleton, Factory, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern.
- Hands on experience in writing stored procedures, triggers, views, and functions
- Proven skills in Requirements gathering and documenting use cases.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of UML, Unified Process at the Enterprise level and familiarity with popular process methodologies like Agile, Waterfall.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JPA
Frameworks Tools: Struts, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, JMS, JSF, Log4J, SOAP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JDBC
SOAP, RESTful, JAXWS, JAX: RS, Microservices
Web/App Servers: Tomcat, Web sphere, Web Logic, Red Hat, Undertow, Jetty
Data bases: Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB
IDE Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, STS, Visual Studio Code, Atom, Sublime
Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, DevOps
Cloud Technologies: AWS, AWS API Gateway, EC2, EBS, AWS Lambda, PCF, Azure
DevOps Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
Testing tools/Others: Junit, Mockito, Swagger, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT, GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix (MacOS), Ubuntu
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed the front-end feature rich web application using ReactJs, React Native, React DOM, Redux, React Router, React Hooks and Material UI with Responsive web design and Accessibility.
- Developed various Single Page Applications (SPA) using ReactJS and used various components in the Redux library.
- Developed web application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and React Router to route the URL's properly.
- Used ReactJS Virtual DOM for client-side view rendering services, React-Redux for state management.
- Worked on Column Filters of Data table using jQuery and ReactJS.
- Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using React JS.
- Designed modular and reusable React and React Native components using Redux Architecture and Material-UI.
- Hands on Experience in object-oriented analysis and design, collections, multithreading, multiprocessing, concurrency, exceptions handling, memory management and leaks, RMI and Java reflections.
- Migrated existing application into REST based Microservices using 12-factor app methodology to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Developed microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each spring service in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one Zuul API gateway.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and Jersey framework.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for Rest API’s and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Implemented RestTemplate and Feign client for intercommunication between Microservices.
- Used Apache Kafka in cluster as messaging system between the API’s and Microservices.
- Worked on Proof of concept for implementing Sleuth/Zipkin in Spring MVC application and implemented Sleuth/Zipkin in all microservices applications using Spring Boot.
- Used Swagger specification for documenting REST API's which exposes description of a RESTFUL web services to different clients.
- Used Spring Data JPA as the ORM framework with MYSQL database to perform DML operations.
- Programmed J2EE application to manage transaction reports for Oracle Financials Application Processes.
- Performance Tuning of queries and solved database performance issues using Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) reports and oracle dictionary views.
- Implemented scrutiny with the aspects of security and authentication using OAuth 2.0 and Spring Security.
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Apache Kafka and worked on creating Kafka adaptors for decoupling the application dependency.
- Implemented a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Developed Test Driven development (TDD) strategy, guiding use of the JUnit, PowerMock framework.
- Configured Docker container service and build pipeline with Jenkins CI/CD tool for continuous integration and deploying application on servers.
- Worked on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Responsible for managing AWS resources in cloud and maintain Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline for fast paced robust application development environment.
- Deployed EC2 instances provisioning on AWS environment and implemented security groups, administered Amazon VPCs.
- Implemented Netflix OSS (Open Source Software) for Feasible changes after the deployment.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
Environment: Express JS, React JS, React Native, MySQL, Oracle, HTML, CSS3, Typescript, Redux, NPM, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, REST, Microservices, Spring Boot, Ribbon, Feign, Spring Eureka, Zipkin, Jersey, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, AWS, RabbitMQ, Netflix OSS, JIRA.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in SDLC development involving Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, testing of application using Agile Methodologies.
- Worked on Angular Framework to augment browser-based applications with MVC capability, built dynamically generated dropdown lists using AJAX, jQuery and Angular.
- Worked on Angular, used its two-way data binding to achieve the feedback functionality from the user.
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory tested all application controllers extensively with built-in testing facilities.
- Used NPM for installing required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules.
- Created typescript reusable components and services to consume RESTAPIs using component-based architecture with Angular 6.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 6 like if else syntax, ng-templates, and form validators.
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating Angular 6 with Bootstrap which is further integrated with Web Services.
- Implemented the MERN web application using technologies (MongoDB, Express JS, React, Node.js).
- Called REST Web services through Angular services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, Services, pipes, Directive.
- Developed the backend server with Spring Boot, involving different layers of the application including entity/model, DAO/repository, Controller, Service, Business, and Persistence.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Converted file uploading existing web service to Microservice for large Excel document uploads, validations, inserting records into Oracle DB tables.
- Implemented Spring Cloud- Netflix ZUUL API Gateway to route HTTP request calls between microservices communication.
- Worked on Spring Ribbon for load balancing and used fail safe methodology using Circuit Breaker pattern with Hystrix/Dashboard on designing and implementing Microservice applications.
- Used Spring Config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging.
- Implemented OAuth tokenisation for RESTful webservices using Spring boot.
- Developed the REST APIs and implemented ResponseEntity to modify the response codes appropriately.
- Worked on Spring Data JPA for developing entities, custom queries in persistence layer.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper.
- Defined Object Relational Mapping for Hibernate and performed spring integration with Hibernate for data access.
- Implemented the Business Layer for MongoDB Service. Used it for Storing Insurance claims, User profiles, and all the related data.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices using Docker images in Amazon EC2 containers.
- Worked on Database Development using SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SQL Server Management Studio, and SQL Developer & TOAD.
- Responsibilities included configuration and deployment of tomcat application and web apache servers, Redis Cache and Kafka Servers. Environments for test, development and production were built from the ground up.
- Responsible to install, configure, monitor systems developed on Cloud IaaS environments with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) PaaS running on top of it.
- Ability to do current state analysis and the put together a cloud strategy for IaaS and/or PaaS services - should be able to scope the technical requirements needed for the project.
- Added security for service layer methods using Spring Security.
- Worked with MySQL database, writing Stored Procedures, debug and fix the issues as well.
- Used log4j for logging information into log files.
- Setup and built AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC, EC2, S3, DynamoDB and RDS in Cloud Formation templates.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Participated in Agile methodology for application development and involved in analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of business applications.
- Worked on creating the API’s to be consumed by the React components using Node JS, Express JS and Middlewares.
- Used flux pattern for creating Reducers, Action Creators and Actions.
- Used Multithreading for invoking the database and implemented complex modules which contain business logics using Collection, Reflection, and Generics API.
- Greenfield project API Development in a Microservices architecture using Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring WebFlux and Netflix OSS (Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix) stack with swagger specifications.
- Implemented JWT (JSON Web Tokens) for creating tokens to assert claims in the application and thus providing the authentication of RESTful services.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete in NoSQL database MongoDB using Mongoose.
- Experience in migrating data from Oracle database using Spring JDBC to Apache Cassandra (Datastax) NoSQL Database.
- Experience in managing Cassandra environment from availability, performance, and scalability perspectives.
- Worked on serverless computing in AWS by creating Lambda functions using java for image resizing.
- Developed Restful API resources using AWS API Gateway that invokes the Lambda Function for the processing.
- Developed ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) stack for the log aggregation and visualization of the Microservices.
- Used Apache Kafka for streaming the application and gathering the metrics.
- Worked with Elasticsearch and utilized NOSQL for non-relation data storage and retrieval
- Used Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Chai testing libraries for testing different web components on client sides and Spock for testing the backend services.
- Used GitLab for continuous integration and continuous development.
- Created design documents and reviewed with team in addition to assisting the business analyst/project manager in explanations to line of business.
- Involved in analysis, design, construction, and testing of the online banking application.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous communication with server.
- Implemented progressive web UI interfaces using VueJs for better dynamic interaction.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated frameworks like Struts and Hibernate.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the SQL Server database.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Used GitHub for version controlling and used Junit framework for unit testing.
- Developed various layers and components of the application with the help of OOAD methodologies and J2EE design patterns.
- Multi-threading, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction, and other core java concepts were utilized.
- Developed Graphical User Interface (GUI) using HTML, CSS, jQuery, Java Servlets and JSP.
- Implemented MVC web frameworks for the applications using JSP/Servlet/Tag libraries that were designed using JSP.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL (Tag Libraries) and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Set-up connection with PostgreSQL Database Server using JDBC, Hibernate Template.
- Tested and Deployed the developed application on Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Involved in the design of Relational Database Schema with Entity Relationship Diagrams and created stored procedures, triggers, sequences, and PL/SQL statements.
- Creation, enhancement, and maintenance of PostgreSQL database functions, including reflection of CRUD operations for the object model PostgreSQL.
- Packed the application using the build tool ANT and utilized SVN for code source control.
- Extensively used and configured Open Source technologies in the project.
- Regularly interacted with end-clients to keep track of requirement satisfaction.