- Developed user interface by using React JS, Redux, Saga Middleware.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used Redux - Forms as a way to get teh input from users types.
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on teh website working wif CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Maintained states in teh stores and dispatched teh actions using react-redux action creators.
- Perform reverse engineering on legacy application (YUI framework) and build a whole new application using React and its related technologies
- Implemented lazy loading using lazy and suspense.
- Implemented Styled components instead of using a multitude of conditional class names.
- Delegate tasks to teh team members and also do code review before teh final merge to teh release branch.
- Deploy UI build on various environment including SIT, UAT and DEV using uDeploy. Perform audit on broken builds on Jenkins if ever a build fails.
- Teh client decided not to make any changes to teh backend, modified YUI code to put some of teh properties needed by teh new application in teh local storage.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Helped framework team develop some reusable widgets like Panel, Checkbox and Table.
- Extensively used Hooks through teh application development.
- Used fetch API for making http calls like GET, POST, PUT and PATCH.
- Used CSS flexbox for creating flexible responsive layout.
- Has worked on AWS to fetch picture files from AWS to UI.
- Worked wif modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact wif MongoDB.
- Worked wif Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Worked wif npm commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of node.js applications.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators dat deployed Actions.
- Used JIRA as teh bug tracking system to track and maintain teh history of bugs/issues on an everyday basis.
- Interacted wif Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
- Performed teh System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing teh Issues which are reported by teh Testing Team.
- Assisted in migrating from a legacy REST-based backend to one based on GraphQL on Node environment.
Tools:,: Technologies and ID Environments Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservices, AWS, Eclipse, IBM Toolkit, Toad Oracle Development Tool 12.9EAI Tools: Oracle Fusion, WMQ 6.0/7.0/7.0.1/220.127.116.11, WMB 8.0/IIB 9/IIB 10
J2EE Common Services APIs: Spring 3.1, 4.2, Java Servlet, JSP, JSF Primefaces 5.1, EJB 3.0, JDBC
Application Servers: Weblogic 10.3.6, IBM WebSphere Application Server, JBOSS
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
Commonly used Frameworks / APIs / ORM/ Tools: Spring MVC, Spring Boot 1.4.7, Struts, Hibernate, JPA, Top Link, Ant, SharePoint, Web Services (RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX - RS, Axis2, CXF, Jersey 2.17), Node JS, Putty, WinSCP, Nagios, AppDyamics, NewRelic, Truffle
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, Aurora, MongoVersion and Source Control CVS, VSS, SVN, GIT GUI, SourceTree 1.6.8, Bitbucket
Operating Systems: Windows XP, UNIX, LINUX, Mac OS, Raspbian
Other Tools/Frameworks/Libraries: Joomla, Drupal, PrestaShop, Magento, SEO, SMM, Adobe Fireworks, Google AdWords, FileZilla, Microsoft Visio, SOAPUI, Compass DB, Vagrant, Docker, VM boxes, AWS
Build Tools: Maven 2.0, ANT, Gradle
Methodologies: RUP, UML, Agile, Waterfall
Full Stack Developer /Java
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Used Spring boot and Java 8 to develop microservice for Statusing feature. Used Docker container and standard MySql during development.
- Involved in database model designing for teh micro service.
- Added new features in legacy system using PERL.
- Hands on experience using Vagrant and VM boxes during monolithic application features development.
- Troubleshoot and solved code level problems quickly and efficiently in monolithic PERL applications.
- Perform Audit using Lighthouse(formerly Audit) on google chrome to identify performance rating and fix those areas which improved teh website landing page.
- Also used Seositecheckup.com to perform additional audits on teh same page to get insights about what can be fixed to make teh website load faster for a good user experience.
- Created endpoints for filtering and sorting notifications using PERL.
- Used React JS and Material UI for developing new Notifications and Statusing components.
- Implemented various screens for teh front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Used Redux-Saga to handle asynchronous action calls.
- Configured S3 bucket to record user logs. A procedure is written to identify DB events which in-turn triggers AWS lambda function dat logs entries into S3 bucket.
- Configured FIFO queues to insert and retrieve messages to update teh KARD database using an existing service for Statusing feature.
- Hands on experience in creating/deleting/modifying MongoDB indexing.
- Experience wif several Atlassian products and agile methodology.
- Participated in all Scrum related events such as Sprint planning, Retrospectives and Backlog grooming
- Involved in creating bitbucket CI/CD pipelines.
- An active programmer in design, development, unit test and documentation of business Portal.
- Worked on consuming web services using SOAP.
- Processed and troubleshoot data transfers on a timely schedule.
- Worked cohesively wif other team members wif teh goal of providing highest quality programs and applications to end-user.
- Implemented Agile (Scrum) Methodology dat includes daily scrum wif team.
- Used HTML Iframes to populate default data in forms.
- Used JIRA for tracking tasks and bugs raised.
- Log4j was employed for logging errors in teh application.
- Used JDBC for all interactions wif teh database. All database access was done through Callable statements and Stored Procedures.
- Created DAOs to interact wif database for insert, update and delete operations using JDBC.
- Used Apache Tomcat for deploying teh applications.
- Used VSS for code repository and as version control mechanism.
- Developed teh middle tier using EJBs Stateless Session Bean, Java Servlets.
- Performance monitoring and troubleshooting teh Tomcat Web Server.
- Used teh Struts Validation Framework for validation and Struts Tiles Framework for reusable presentation components at teh presentation tier.
- Designed, developed and deployed teh EJB components using Session beans, DAO objects for database access. Used Session façade and Business delegate design patterns.
- Used DB2 for back end database access and caching.
- Developed and tested teh applications using Eclipse Indigo.
- Developed database schemas, SQL queries and stored procedures for teh database running on DB2.