- J2EE Developer with 8+ years of experience in software design and development of various client - server applications looking for opportunities in challenging projects offering technical and career growth.
- 8+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of various Java/J2EE applications in E-Commerce, Financial, Insurance, Banking & Health Care Domains.
- Experience in Software Development using Agile Methodologies.
- Proficient in using Java, J2EE Standards, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, RMI, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, UDDI, XML and DHTML technologies.
- Expert in Core-Java with strong understanding of OOPS Concepts, API Contents, Collections/Generics, Event/Exception handling. Multithreading/Concurrency, I/O System and JDBC.
- Hands on experience in using Spring Framework, Spring Core (IOC Container, Dependency Injection and AOP). Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Data Access (Transactions, JDBC, and ORM) and Spring Boot Technologies.
- Created RESTful Web Services using Micro services, Spring Boot and Spring RESTful API.
- Experienced in using Hibernate and Jersey.
- Expertise in configuring Hibernate Framework and writing code for Dao’s. Experience in configuring and coding using ORM components, setting up configuration files, annotations using Hibernate framework and Data JPA.
- Expertise in Creating and Consuming Web Services, related technologies and tools: SOAP, Restful, WSDL, UDDI, Jersey, AXIS, SOAP UI tools.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java 8 to store and process the data.
- Proficient in using industry-standard IDEs and Java Tools: Eclipse, OEPE, RAD and Spring Source.
- Experience in SQL and worked on databases like Oracle, MySQL, Postgres.
- Experience in deploying business applications using application servers and web servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat and resolving Build Issues and verifying log4j and server logs.
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit, Test NG, Mockito frameworks.
- Deploying applications to App Servers using Maven and Shell Scripts for creating Build Scripts.
- Hands on experience in developing UML Diagrams like Class, Use case and Sequence diagrams.
- Good knowledge in version control system tools like CVS, SVN, GIT.
- Expertise in designing applications using J2EE design patterns like Singleton and Factory Methods.
- Supported the application in production and used SPLUNK to get the application logs to debug issues.
- Experience in working in an Onsite/Offshore delivery model.
- Penchant to learn new things, excellent communication skills, Hardworking & Quick learning, Self-motivated, precise and dedicated.
- Exploring newer platforms/technologies like Kafka, MongoDB and AWS.
- Ability to manage scope, and project resources. Mentor and develop technical staff.
Languages: JAVA, C, C++, SQL and PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, JMS, Web Services, SOAP, Restful
Frame Works: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services, AXIS, Jersey, Log4j, Maven, Mockito, JUnit, TestNG
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat
Software Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall, TDD
IDEs/tools: Eclipse, Spring Source, Jenkin, Toad, SOAP UI, RALLY, JIRA, Git, SPLUNK
Database: Oracle, My SQL
Operating System: MAC, UNIX, LINUX, DOS, Windows
Sr. Java /J2EE Developer
- Worked on various new enhancements on the system that involved requirements analysis, designing the solution, development and implementation.
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Methodology and followed Scrum, pair programming.
- Responsible for creating functional documents, technical documents, flow charts and data flow diagrams.
- Involved in designing and writing custom code for business and data access using core Java.
- Created Spring Controllers and Integrated with Business Components and View Components
- Used Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL Technologies.
- Developed Spring and Hibernate data layer components for the application
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building services and develop Spring based application with minimal configuration.
- Hands on experience with data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Integrated business layer using Hibernate with Spring DAO.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve data and the configuration of database using Hibernate.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Used Java8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection Objects.
- Developed Test Cases and Unit Tests for Functionality Testing using JUnit.
- Used Maven for building of application and deployed to WebSphere Application Server.
- Helped to deploy and resolve issues during deployment and Configured Maven, Shell Scripts. Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI).
- Used Git for version controlling.
- Developed White box test cases using JUnit and Mockito frameworks and Configured Log4j Mechanism for complete project using xml files.
- Gave production support for the entire application including trouble shooting and fixing bugs
- Created technical solution documentation and Deployment Guide for the application
Environment: Java8, Agile, Jira, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, Spring DI, Spring MVC, Spring Hibernate Template, Spring Boot, JMS, Hibernate, Web Services, Mockito, SOAP, RESTFUL, JSON, XML, Maven, Continuous Integration, Git, Log4j, JUnit, AWS, Oracle RDBMS, WebSphere Server, TOAD, Linux
- Designed the application by implementing Spring Framework based on MVC Architecture, RESTful Web Services, and Hibernate.
- Integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing DI/IoC.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs.
- Used Spring Rest as REST API and Spring-Rest Template for the rest client for developing web services.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring MVC framework and Hibernate O/R mapping tool for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database using Spring and Hibernate .
- Implemented complex business Delegate layer using DAO’s created and business logic.
- Wrote SQL queries and Hibernate queries for interacting with database using Hibernate based POJO entities.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J required to trace application messages.
- Developed unit test cases and suits on Junit and Mockito framework for unit testing.
- Used Jenkins and Maven for continuous integration, building and deployment.
- Used Git as version control system.
- Configured and deployed the application on Tomcat.
- Followed Agile methodology, interacted with the client, provided/taken feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions and tailored application to client needs.
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing.
- Worked closely with various teams to resolve the issues.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Spring 3.x, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, Jersey, Jackson, Axis, SOAP UI, Mockito, Eclipse, Oracle11, TOAD, JUNIT, SQL, PL/SQL, JSTL, Spring Tags, Maven, Jenkin, It, TOAD, Tomcat, Linux.