- Confidential is a Senior Software Engineer having around 6 years of experience in Information Technology and TEMPhas worked extensively on J2EE platform.
- In his six years of career in Java technologies, worked on various open source applications and TEMPhas got hands on experience in latest J2EE technologies.
- He was also involved in projects which used iterative and extreme programming model and having very good knowledge on medical insurance domain and his core areas of skill are design and development in Java technologies.
Languages: Java, C, C++ & PL/SQL
Java Technologies: Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Struts, SpringMVC, JNDI, RMIJMS, XML, HTML,Hibernate
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0
Application Servers: BEA Web Logic
Tools: Ant, Log4J, TogeatherArchitect, XMLSpyEnterpriseArchitect, Toad
IDEs: Eclipse & Jbuilder
Configuration Tools: Starteam, SVN, VSS
Operating Systems: Windows Family & UNIX / Linux
Reporting tool: Actuate Reporting tool
- Functional analysis and estimation
- Technical design of teh system
- Leading one module namely Claims Pricing, during development cycle and handling maintenance activities.
- Analysis, estimation, implementation of defects and change requests
- Enhancements of features using Enterprise beans / Data Access Objects / Entity Beans/Struts framework.
- Analysis / Documentation / Code reviews of my module.
- Provided support and bug - fixing by handling teh ‘change requests’.
- Provided support to teh project at UAT(UserAcceptanceTesting) and Production stage.