- Having 7+ years of experience in all the technical phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing in both Web based and Enterprise applications with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Experience in developing the application with Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology and Test - Driven Development.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, Ajax, AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, JSTL, PHP5 .
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Have strong experience in working on Groovy and grails platform.
- Expertise in back-end/server side Java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Experience with Java 1.8 features like streams, Lambda expressions and functional interfaces etc.
- Proficient in core java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Annotations, Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization.
- Proficient in developing J2EE enterprise applications in Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Service Architecture.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology- Servlets, Struts, Spring, JDBC, JTA, JPA, Hibernate and JMS.
- Hands on Experience in developing web applications by using Spring framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring Data.
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) frame work and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Experience with distinctive design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Decorator, Front Controller, DAO and MVC.
- Worked with design and development of robust and highly scalable Web Service platforms and API’s based on REST and SOAP for enterprise applications using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Demonstrable experience working in continuous integration and continuous deployment systems (CI/CD).
- Experienced in building Web Services for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with Design, code, and debug operations, reporting, data analysis and web applications utilizing Python.
- Very strong experience writing API's and Web Services in Python.
- Experienced with Python frameworks like Webapp2 and Flask.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Experience on UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Developed business modules in Cobol/CICS/DB2/MQ programs including DB2 store procedures for saving applications.
- Experienced in developing similar business process in more concrete way using Microservices architecture.
- Configured auto-scaling groups for applications like Elasticsearch and Kafka to scale automatically when needed.
- Good Understanding in databases such as Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo DB and IBM DB2 databases to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
- Experience in developing scalable solutions using NoSQL databases CASSANDRA, MongoDB.
- Involved in migrating data from Oracle to Cassandra.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of PostgreSQL database on different platforms.
- Experience in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronously for enterprise applications.
- Having experience with Cloud Computing environment like Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker Containers.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining and troubleshooting EC2 instances, S3 buckets, Auto Scaling, Dynamo DB, AWS IAM, Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Decent Experience in using code repository tools GIT, Tortoise SVN, and CVS.
- Proficient with build automation tools like Selenium, Gradle, Maven and Ant for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities of the application using Selenium.
- Applied Agile Test Practices SCRUM, Scripted Test Cases for Test Driven Development TDD and developed test cases for story card based on Acceptance Test Driven Development ATDD .
- Experience on different IDEs such as Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ and deployment using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and JBOSS.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 1.8, J2EE, and PL/SQL, Python, PHP.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI,Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA, Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI and RESTFUL).
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
Tools: and Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Struts, Apache Camel, JUnit, SOAP UI.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, ELB.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Glassfish, Web logic Application server, JBOSS.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB.
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, Log4j and JIRA.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT.
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development.
Certifications: AWS Certified Developer-Associate.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering.
- Followed Agile Methodologies to promote iterations, collaboration, and process adaptability and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in Angular 6.0 which got used in various places of application.
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory tested all application controllers extensively with AngularJS built-in testing facilities.
- Using UI Bootstrap coupled with AngularJS to create popovers, Modal Windows, Alerts and Accordions to give the site expressive and dynamic functionality.
- Applied Angular 2 features like building the components and binding the data using data binding methods
- Made sure Routing in Angular 2 application is appropriate which helps wiring views together.
- Used AngularJS Expressions and Scope object to bind data and controller with views
- Used NodeJS to offer an easy and safe way to build high performance and scalable application .
- Added dynamic functionality to the application by implementing JQuery, Node js.
- Created several webpages using Node.js
- Assigned the responsibilities of troubleshooting problems with PHP and other web technologies.
- Involved in developing interactive web applications using a dynamic scripting language like PHP, Python Perl.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Worked on Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making anonymous inline function calls by using Functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise.
- Used Apache POI for uploading Excel files and optimized the load time by extensively leveraging Java8 lambda expressions, Streams and parallel Streams.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Designed and actualized application utilizing Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring JDBC.
- Developed business modules in Cobol/DB2 programs including DB2 store procedures for data cleanup, data integrity and archive project on saving applications.
- In charge of actualizing the business necessities utilizing Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Integrated Spring Security with JDBC to manage user registration and login.
- Implemented user authorities' management with Spring Security.
- Implemented Microservices platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Worked on development and implementation of the MVC Architectural pattern using Spring Framework.
- Developed the application with various Spring Framework modules like Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Security.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Hibernate persistence solution with the application architecture.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs as JDO and Hibernate.
- Involved on development of RESTful web services using JAX-RS in a Spring based project.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, in order to build an interactive web based solution.
- Created User Controls and simple animations using Java Script and Python.
- Proficient in Application Development/Maintenance using Legacy RPI languages.
- Enterprises Integrated Pattern Implemented with Apache Camel.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Had knowledge on Kibana and Elastic search to identify the Kafka message failure scenarios.
- Worked on XML and JSON for transferring and retrieving data between different applications.
- Worked on implementing CURD operations using Marklogic NoSQL REST API Services.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Experience with querying on data present in Cassandra cluster using CQL (Cassandra Query Language).
- Experience in using Sqoop to import the data on to Cassandra tables from different relational databases.
- Responsible for all backup, recovery, and upgrading of all of the PostgreSQL databases.
- Assisted in designing and management of PostgreSQL database schemas and tables.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities logging errors, messages and performance logs and Mockito framework JUnit for unit testing.
- Unit and Integration testing using JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, Karma, Selenium, Jasmine and Jmockit .
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios and features for BDD (Behavior Driven Development), using Jbehave.
- Experience in using build tools such as MAVEN.
- Developed Docker based microservices deployment modules with Jenkins 2.0.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Groovy and shell.
- Experience in using GIT as version control and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deploy Docker containers.
- Created standards and patterns for deploying a spring boot data micro-service architecture to PCF.
- Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tools to deploy the Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF) using build pack.
- Websphere is used as an Application Server to Deploy the Application.
- Configured SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) in Windows Azure IaaS.
- Managed different AZURE environment for provisioning of Linux servers and services executed by the providers.
- Implemented a centralized logging system using log stash configured as an ELK stack (Elastic search, Log stash, and Kibana) to monitor system logs, AWS Cloud Watch, VPC Flow logs, changes in S3 etc.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle process using Agile Methodology.
- Worked with Business Analysts for requirement gathering and requirement analysis.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery and Angular JS.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed React JS pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the application
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Used React JS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3.
- Worked on customizing the Bootstrap classes using CSS pre-processes like SASS.
- Experienced with Test Driven Development and have used PHPUnit, SimpleTest and Codeception.
- Worked on the enhancements of the navigation and menu button into responsive features using Bootstrap Nav-default class and Collapse button.
- Used JAVA 1.8 features like Lambda Expressions, Parallel Streams and functional interfaces.
- Implemented Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections wherever necessary in the application.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database.
- Developed Python batch processors to consume and produce various feeds.
- Coding new batch programs for projects using COBOL and DB2.
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Designed and developed application using Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP and handled security using Spring Security Oauth.
- Implemented filters for user authentication and user authorization by Spring Security.
- Design and implementation of Spring-Security for the application for authentication process against LDAP, J2EE pre-authentication, and Database.
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller and Spring AOP for logging purposes.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and developed controllers for handling Http requests and providing Http response.
- Developed REST and SOAP based Web Services for data retrieval to make it independent of the current application .
- Performed data exchange with third party applications using SOAP, XML and used JAXB for XML binding.
- Implemented to reprocess the failure messages in Kafka using offset id.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors, and indexes in Data Access Layer.
- Responsible for configuring, integrating, and maintaining all Development, QA, Staging and Production PostgreSQL databases within the organization.
- Installing and Configuring PostgreSQL from source or packages on Linux machines.
- Experience in Importing data from various sources to the Cassandra cluster using Java API’s
- Improved performance of the tables through load testing using Cassandra stress tool.
- Worked on typedef and groovy script to write simplified queries.
- Used AJAX calls to consume RESTful web services to fetch data and implement asynchronous communication with server side and then rendered the data on PrimeNG datatables.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Migrated existing monolithic application into Cloud environment using Amazon Web Services.
- Worked on AWS services to deploy static websites and dynamic Web Apps on EC2 using Elastic Beanstalk and Elastic Container Service-Docker.
- Contributed to the application architecture of several micro-services (PCF/AWS).
- Installed Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF) on instances to manage the containers created by PCF.
- Used Docker to virtualize deployment containers and push the code to instances cloud using PCF.
- Analyzed, Strategized & Implemented Azure migration of Application & Databases to cloud.
- Actively involved in the Devops streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Worked with Bit Bucket for recording the progress and later for version control.
- Used Maven as build automation tool and deployments are on Web Logic Application Server.
- Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Spring Tool Suite (STS) IDE for application development and used Git as Version Control tool.
- Developed test cases for Unit Testing, Integration Testing with JUnit .
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, BDD, Jbehave, Serenity, SVN and Maven.
- Used selenium and converted manual regression test cases to automated tests.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services and used Junit, Jmockit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Involved in documentation by writing the te chnical documents for the project on confluence. Also, part of the presentation team to the company’s executives.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, JDBC, REST, SOAP, Apache Camel, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, AWS, Microservices, MongoDB, PL/SQL, Unit Testing, JUnit, Log4j, Maven, Multi Threading, Collections, Web Logic Application Server, GIT, Jenkins and Spring Tool Suite (STS), Agile Methodology.