- Interested in the position of Java Developer. where exceptional technical skills in coding and software development will be applied to meet clients’ specific needs and enhance the reputation of the company.
- Over 11 years of experiences in office management, IT Support, Java programming, operations and facilities management, contracts, procurement, system administration and administration.
- Manage day - to-day operations, supervising 10+ direct in facilities and indirect reports in areas including transportation, supply chain, procurement, distribution, inventory and compliance.
- Office Management
- Facilities Management
- Inventory Management
- IT Support
- Java Programming
- System Administration
- Computer Knowledge
- Improve and train shuttle drivers and valets to certify satisfactory coverage while reducing times, handling customer complaints and oversee the customer service program to ensure customer satisfaction,
- Certify compliance wif company and client policies and procedures.
- Patrolling and inspecting the facilities and housing and provided maintenance policies and procedures. Maintained all inventory and property records and to serve as the point of contact for all audits. Scheduled all work orders for the maintenance, food services and office workers which included the, oversee and inspection of all aspects of the management of the property.
- Ensure all requests for services were logged in and developed a system of controls, policies and procedures relating to the procurement equipment and goods needed to operate dis international facility. Assist new projects in terms procurement and logistical startup and close down base on head quarter instructions.
- Orchestrate and schedule cleaning and supply plan for offices, residential rooms, and common areas both inside and outside. Develop and manage purchasing plans and strategies relating to development, construction, and operation. Works wif supplier base and internal customers to resolve issues related to quality, process performance, supply, and project management.
- Work TEMPeffectively wif other category and procurement teams to develop/promote the use of common processes, and tools. Assist wif the management d Confidential base of historical rate grid for top suppliers. Assist in the development of strategic plans for the new projects that are assigned as primary responsibilities. On absence of IT staffs, provided IT support, such as troubleshooting, installation, networking, cabling.