- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Micro-Services.
- Strong experience with Application Servers - Weblogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Java Web Server, Database - Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, DB2.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JSON, POJO, Ext Js and JQuery.
- Good knowledge and experience in Core and J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory, Builder, MVC2, Business Delegate, DAO etc.
- RIA applications using Flex, HTML5, CSS, Ajax and Node JS.
- Expertise in open source frameworks like Struts 2.0, Spring 2.5, Web services, Hibernate 3.0, JAXB, JUNIT etc.
- Experienced in Object-Oriented analysis and design, with J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Session Façade, Data Access Object, DAO, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object, and Business Delegate.
- In depth experience with PL/SQL, T-SQL DB development, Design Patterns, Agile - Scrum, XP, TDD (Test driven).
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using JUnit.
- Experienced in the MVC Architecture using Struts & Spring Frameworks. JMS, JNDI and Hibernate.
- Experience in using Restful webservices and frameworks like JAX-RS Framework, SOAP Web services using JAX-WS, Apache CXF, Jersey.
- Good knowledge in using Amazon Web Services like Amazon EC2, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon SQS, Amazon Cloud watch, Amazon DynamoDb.
- Experienced in using IDEs such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, and Net Beans.
- Developed Technical Design, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts for UAT tests.
- Good knowledge of Open Source technologies and tools like Jira, Jenkins, databases (MySQL, PostgresSQL), VCS (GIT), etc.
- Experienced in developing the multi-tier Client-Server and Distributed Object Systems and Object Oriented Technologies in an Internet/Intranet Environment.
- Experience and knowledge in building single sign on application using Spring boot, Spring Oauth2 and Spring Security for backend.
- Expert in the conversion of legacy information systems to distributed and web-based architectures.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time, solid communicator with exceptional team-building skills.
- Always worked closely with system users and management personnel and gained reputation of loyalty, quick problem solving, and excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and good communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
Languages: JAVA 8.0, SQL, Python, PL/SQL, UML, C++
Frameworks: Struts Framework, JSF, Spring Framework
Server Scripting: JSP, Custom Tags, GWT
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, Factory Pattern
Database/Tools: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, IBM DB2, SQL Server 2008/2012, PostgresSQL, Hibernate, XmlSpy, Ant, MAVEN, JUnit, I Report, JIRA
Web/App Server: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, Net beans, WebLogic Workshop, ANT build script, Maven build
Methodology: OOAD, Agile, Waterfall, SDLC and UML
Version Control: CVS, Rational Clear Case, SVN, Subversion, GITHub, Clear Case, MS Visio.
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Services: SOA architecture, RESTFUL/SOAP, Spring boot- Microservices, Axis 2, Apache CXF
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirement Gathering, Design & Analysis of the Specifications and Development of the Application.
- Implemented J2EE standards, developed RESTful webservices using Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Spring Cloud) and using Hibernate ORM to map Java classes to database tables using various annotations and POJO classes.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL scripts to migrate commercial consumer lending functionality from ALS (Mainframe based commercial loans platform) to ACBS (Commercial loan servicing platform).
- Responsible for writing SQL queries and Stored Procedures using SQL/PLSQL.
- Used Oracle database and extensively wrote complex SQL Queries.
- Extensively used SQL Loader to load the data from the flat files to the database and validated the data with the PL/SQL procedures.
- Creating indexes on tables to improve the performance by eliminating the full table scans and views for hiding the actual tables and to eliminate the complexity of the large queries.
- Developed complex scripts to perform validation of data comparing the two different systems.
- Extensively used Java Collection, Exception Handling, File handling by Java I/O concept for implementing the business logic in this project.
- Contributing to development, testing and deployment of application that uses RESTful services to retrieve information related customers, collateral, finance transactions and requests.
- Integrated process into build system which auto-generates RESTful API documentation from source code improving API documentation quality and availability while reducing maintenance costs.
- Used Log4j for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Involved in them Maintenance and Code changes from existing code to Support of the System.
- Prepared documentation of the entire work for QA purpose.
- Extensively used Maven tool to build the applications and deploying the applications.
- Used JUnit to write tests cases for unit testing.
- Used SVN for version control of the source code/modules and Configured the application in Jenkins.
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Boca raton, FL
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Designed and developed asynchronous RESTful Microservices using Spring boot for backend.
- Decompose existing monolithic code base into Spring boot microservices by adding essential business features.
- Experienced in ReactJS using react lifecycle methods and experience in working with Redux architecture.
- Working with React router for developing single page applications and used Axios for making AJAX calls.
- Good understanding of ECMA Script 6 features, JSX used along with Babel and Webpack.
- Ability to design user interfaces which are cross- browser compatible and bug free.
- Developed unit test cases using Jest and Enzyme and performed end to end testing using Jest.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server side exceptions.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services and used Junit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Worked with Middleware using Message driven by POJO (MDP) after creating QCF, Queue on WebSphere server, and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO’s to access data from database.
- Implemented business logics using streams and lambda concepts of Java 8.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using PostgresSQL.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing several developers to collaborate and used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Prepared Documentation for Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Results for the QA purpose. Participated in the release night shakeouts/over night deliveries and QA Support.
- Used Veracode for application security scanning and remediated the flaws that were identified in the code.
- Gained knowledge in using Amazon Web Services like Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, Amazon S3.
- Experience in supporting AWS components EC2, designing API’s to store and retrieve data from S3.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Worked in an Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design.
- Implemented Business Delegate, Design, Facade, Service locator, Singleton, Factory method, Template method, Observer, Data Access Objects, Transfer Objects JEE design patterns.
- Designed the project functionalities using Spring MVC, Spring Boot for microservices and Hibernate ORM.
- Implemented the service layer based on a Spring container and exploited Spring’s IOC features for bean management.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot and hosted all microservices on AWS EC2.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM. Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application.
- Developed application on spring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC. Used spring’s dependency injection for injecting entity manager and managed beans into spring beans.
- Working extensively with Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from oracle database.
- Used Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing. Worked on Java Message Service (JMS) API for developing message-oriented middleware (MOM) layer for handling various asynchronous requests. Worked with topic for creating publish/subscribe-messaging model.
- Used Concurrent Version System (CVS) as source control tool. Developed unit test cases and suits on Junit framework for unit testing. Used Maven for building, deploying application, creating JPA based entity objects and compiling GWT application.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices in Amazon EC2 container services which fetches data from Amazon S3 buckets.
- Worked with AWS components to design and implement web applications in cloud architecture to achieve Scalability.
- Used XML parser API’s like JAXB API within the web service for marshalling/unmarshalling.
- Used Business Process and Decision Management Design using JBoss JBPM and JBoss Drools Rules Engine.
- Tested each and every application with using validators and handled multiple modules simultaneously to achieve the application.