- 7+ years of experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) of project that includes system analysis, design, development, integration, testing, deployment, trouble shooting and maintenance.
- Expertise in Design, Development of applications using middleware/back - end technologies like Java and J2EE technologies using Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, Spring, Spring Boot, Struts and ORM tools like Hibernate etc.
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test Driven (TDD) development methodologies.
- Used Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections, which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Extensive Experience in Java/J2EE programming - Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS, EJB.
- Experience in using different servers like Tomcat, WebLogic, JBOSS and WebSphere application servers.
- Good knowledge and experience working with latest versions JDK 8and JDK 9.
- Experienced in developing MVC framework-based websites using Struts and Spring.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring framework features like MVC (AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Inversion of Control), DAO (Data Access Object)
- Expertise in Object-relational mapping using Hibernate.
- Experience in using the Web Services such as SOAP (JAX-WS) and REST(JAX-RS) and implemented using Spring technologies.
- Good Experience with Spring like Spring IOC, AOP, MVC, Spring Security Spring JPA, Spring Batch.
- Experience working with Spring Boot with Micro services.
- Experience on Amazon AWS, EC2, S3 and cloud front.
- Experience in developing messaging systems using JMS.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Strong experience in using IDE's such as Eclipse, NetBeans and RAD.
- Utilized various tools during the development and deployment such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Expertise in database modeling, administration and development using PL/SQL in Oracle (10g, 11g and 12c), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like GIT, GitHub,SVN, Clear Case, CVS and Subversion.
- Versatile team player with good communication, analytical and inter-personal skills.
Programming Languages: JAVA5/6/7/8/9 C, C++, XML, PL/ SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, iBATIS, Spring 5.0, Spring Batch, EJB, JSF, REST, JMS, JAX-WS, JAX RPC, JBOSS ESB.
Framework & Tools: Struts, Hibernate, JPA, Spring, Spring MVC, Camel, J2EE Design Patterns, Java Data Objects, JSF, JUnit, Ant, Maven framework.
Web/Application Servers: Web Sphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic
Database: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, SQL Server, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/2008 R2/2012, UNIX, Linux
Development Tools: IBM WSAD 6.x, Eclipse, JDeveloper, RAD 6.0, NetBeans, IntelliJ, JBOSS IDE, Jenkins
Version Control Systems: CVS, SVN, GIT, GitHub
Other Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, Open LDAP, Putty, Reflection-X
Confidential - Austin, TX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Developed the application implementing Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum.
- Developed the project by using Spring Web MVC module with Implemented the project using Spring 5.0 Framework (MVC, AOP, Spring JPA, Spring Rest, Spring Batch, Spring security with OAuth 2.0) and micro services using Spring boot 2.0.
- Monitored the application health using Spring boot Actuator
- Implemented the project using Java 8 and used new features like Streams, Lambda Expressions, Functional Interfaces
- Implemented Java batch jobs for nightly runs and also worked heavily on concurrency API for a low latency high throughput application
- Consumed and built web services in SOAP, REST supporting both XML and JSON by taking advantage of spring technologies.
- Used JMS to place the import run requests into JMS Queue.
- Developed the UI screens using HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, jQuery, React JS and was involved in resolving cross browser Typescript issues.
- Involved in building and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure on AWS.
- Implemented design patterns like DAO, singleton, factory to achieve design principles
- Worked heavily on PL/SQL writing complex queries, joins, stored procedures and functions.
- Involved in performance tuning of database and application.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework for persistence to database by integrating it with Spring framework using Spring Hibernate template.
- Used Maven to create the builds.
- Used Jenkins as integration tool and deployed war to WebLogic 12.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complex queries in Oracle 12c database.
- Used Log4J to monitor the error logs.
- Used container based Docker deployments to deploy it on cloud.
- Used GitHub for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team.
Environment: Java 1.8, AWS, Oracle 12c,, Spring Boot, Micro services, Spring 5.0, Maven, React JS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Jenkins, XML, XPATH, Linux, Junit, Test NG, Cucumber, WebLogic 12.1.3, Hibernate 4.2, GitHub.
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed and developed necessary UML Diagrams like Use Case, Class, Sequence, State and Activity diagrams using IBM Rational Rose.
- Participated in JAD sessions gathering along with the Business Analysts and have expertise in implementing the Agile methodology.
- Developed the UI screens using HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS & jQuery.
- Using AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Extensively worked on both consumption & producing of RESTful based webservices using JAX-RS & jersey parsers.
- Applied various j2ee design patterns such as Front Controller, Factory, Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO etc. throughout the application for a clear and manageable distribution of roles.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC & used core Spring concepts like AOP, IOC.
- Used Hibernate to improve the application throughput and created the mappings to fit the existing table structure.
- Implemented the order grouping module using heavy multi-threading concepts & latest java 1.8 concurrency features to make the code thread safe.
- Involved in performance tuning of application, monitoring the end of day load and application behavior using JProfiler.
- Implemented agent Module to parse the Excel files using POI framework and process the data as per the business tier logic.
- Developed Session Beans to process user requests and to load and store information from database.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complex queries in Oracle 11g database.
- Designed and developed JUnit test cases during the development phase.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Maven for building the EAR file.
- Involved in building and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure on AWS.
- Used CVS for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team.
- Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis.
Environment: Java 1.8, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Spring, Spring MVC/JDBC, Angular JS 2.0, Maven, Jenkins, Linux VMs, Selenium, Test NG, WebLogic 10, Hibernate, AWS, CVS.
- Involved in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning.
- Involved in gathering requirements from existing functionality for the custodians.
- Have been responsible for the design and development of the overall framework designed using J2EE technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Views are programmed using JSP pages, Model as a combination of EJB's and Java classes whereas
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSF, JSTL, HTML, CSS to expedite the working process of application.
- Used Spring Framework facilitating Transaction Management and Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate for mapping objects to the relational database and implemented persistence layer.
- Involved in developing EJB's for the business logic and deploying them in IBM WebSphere server.
- Developed project using design patterns so that it becomes advantageous for future use.
- Used Java Messaging Services for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Worked extensively on SQL.
- Implemented Spring IOC container, Spring JDBC template and AOP.
- Involved in producing SOAP based web services for communication between its upstream applications.
- Worked on migrating from SOAP based Web Service to RESTful services as per the demand.
- Worked on Oracle Database and wrote complex SQL query to pull data from different tables to build the report.
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse.
- Created war files and deployed them using ANT deployment tool.
- Maintained data in different Oracle Databases and environments.
- Responsible for building CSV and XML file loaders and splitters for data.
- Used GIT for Source Version Control and GitHub as a repository.
- Tested with the JUnit test cases for claims in both professional and institutional ways.
Environment: Java 1.6, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 3.0, UML, Eclipse, IBM WebSphere, SOAP, ANT, NetBeans, JSP, EJB, WSDL, Toad, web services, HTML5, XML, Oracle Database, JIRA, Git, GitHub, JUnit.