- Dedicated and efficient Sr. Java/J2EE Developer with Around 8 years of experience in Java 8/7/5, J2EE with proficiency in Analysis, Design, Development, Architecture, Coding, Testing and implementation of Client/Server, Internet and Legacy Applications.
- Expertise in Java Technology (J2SE and J2EE) with a strong foundation of object - oriented principles in Micro services to communicate through HTTP protocol for implementing SOA approach
- Hands-on experience in creating Angular 6 or 7, controllers, directives, and filters to deploy the entire business logic.
- Hands-on experience in creating Angular factories for using angular services like $http and $resource to make RESTful API calls to the Java based backend.
- Extensive experience in mission critical IT applications encompassing Java, J2EE, XML, Enterprise Java Beans, Java Server Pages (JSP1.2), Servlets2.0, XSD, XSL.
- Experienced in Client-side validations using Ajax in NodeJS, AngularJs and Dashboards reports using Backbone.JS.
- Worked and learned a great deal from Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services like EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, VPC, and IAM. Also worked on Google cloud.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks: Spring (MVC), Spring, Spring boot, Web Flow, Hibernate2.0/3.0 ORM, JPA, Struts 1.1/1.2.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins through GitHub and good exposure to Rest, Rest API and SOAP based web services.
- Having Good experience in developing and migrating existing application into cloud based platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google cloud, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF).
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB 2.x/3.x, JSTL, Struts, Spring 4,5 versions, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans Hibernate and Web Services.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development such as AngularJS, ExpressJS, NodeJS, and Mongo DB in working with other iOS and Android developers to complete detailed projects
- Experience in working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies, Scrum and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Possessing good interpersonal skills appl Kubernetes in coordinating various teams like development team, QA team and support team as required.
- Experience in bash and Python scripting with focus on DevOps tools, CI/CD Cloud Architecture configuring and deploying the applications into Tomcat, Nginx, WebSphere, WebLogic and Jboss
- Implemented Kafka producer-consumer Architecture between micro service in developing batch applications using Spring Batch
- Strong skills in Object Oriented design and development (OOAD) using Rational Unified Process and Unified Modeling Language.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining automation acceptance test suite using Selenium. Also, responsible for converting automation scripts to new framework using Selenium Web Driver, Java and TestNG.
- Expertise in Functional Testing, GUI testing, System Testing, End-End Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Data Driven Testing, browser compatibility testing, Load and Performance Testing of client/Server and Web-based applications
- Expert in working in Agile environment, Test Driven Development and Scrum expertise in using Behavior Data Driven (BDD), Cucumber framework.
- Performed code updates and releases using Git and Jenkins Deploy tools to send out updates to various pieces of software.
- Experience in SOA and implementing Web Services using SOAP, WSDL with JUnit, ANT, Jasmine and Maven scripts.
- Developed applications using J-Boss, ATG Dynamo, Web Sphere, Tomcat and various IDE's like NET Beans and Eclipse.
- Experience Implemented Connectivity to databases using JDBC API from Servlets and JSP through Java Beans & Enterprise Java Beans (EJB).
- Experience in working with Mongo DB, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL databases and writing SQL and PL/SQL queries in working with Collections API, Multithreading and OOPs technologies.
Methodologies: UML Design Methodologies, Agile (Scrum, Kanban), and Waterfall.
Application Frameworks: Spring Framework (MVC, Boot, Core, JDBC, AOP, Security, Batch), Hibernate, Integration Patterns: Spring Integration, Apache Camel, OSGI/Open Source Gateway Interface (Spring DM, Aries Blueprint)
Application/Web containers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache Service mix (ESB), Apache KafkaAWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, EBS
Web services: SOAP, Rest, Rest API web service, Apache CXF, WSDL.
Build Tools: Google Cloud, PCF, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Mavan, Eclipse, IRAD, IntelliJ.
Middleware: JMS, ActiveMQ.
Testing: Junit, Mockito, TestNG, Groovy.
RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Mongo DB.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Used J2EE patterns such as Controller, Singleton, factory, façade, Value Object Spring MVC architecture is used in this application.
- Highly used router to build single page application for navigates through the different status and multiple models.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins container environment utilizing Single Page Application (SPA), which can data, bind and synchronize with Angular6 framework.
- Strong experience in UNIX and Shell scripting and stream -processing software platform like Kafka with various Application servers like JBOSS7, WebSphere, Glassfish 3 and Tomcat7 web server
- Built Web pages those are more user-interactive using jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, JQ-Validator, AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON, AngularJS.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure services EC2 used Bootstrap for responsive design which allows users to access it from any device.
- Developed Micro Service to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot.
- Used Maven to build the project, Enterprise GitHub as repositories spring ORM module is used along with Hibernate to deal with database operations.
- Implemented STRUTS Model View Controller architecture to develop presentation tier and business layer.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery with Jenkins. Building pipeline, test jobs and deploying.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tools to deploy the Spring Boot Micro services to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack
- Exposed the application as a SOAP, Rest, Rest API web service and implemented the authentication for that.
- Involved in making enhancements to a standalone application and deploy in production Automated test cases using Selenium TestNG Framework and Cucumber.
- Developed Automation framework both Data driven and Hybrid using Selenium WebDriver in Java and performing unit testing by using TestNG.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 tool to deal with database. Used Hibernate extensively to have Database access mechanism with complex queries through Hibernate Query, Criteria interfaces.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views and Triggers for different data operation on the database using SQL server.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring 5, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Angular 7, Angular JS, Micro services, SOAP, Rest, Rest API, RESTFUL (JAX-RS), AWS, Kafka, PCF, CI/CD, EJB 3.0, Web-logic 9.2, Servlets 2.3, JSP 2.0, Junit, JSTL, XML, XSLT, CSS, Maven, Log4j.
Full stack Java Developer
- Participated in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) involved in the design of the project and represented the requirements through the diagrams using UML.
- Used SQL as the query languages in Hibernate Mapping. Integrated the spring4 and Hibernate framework and also NodeJS for developing single page web applications.
- Wrote Angular 6 services to consume Restful web service to load data involved in development of User Interface using XSLT, HTML, Java 7, Ajax, DOJO, GWT and JSTL.
- Developed system with Jenkins on Docker container environment utilizing Kubernetes created Single Page Application (SPA), which can data, bind and synchronize with AngularJS framework.
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE standards.
- Worked with NodeJS framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters used XSLT for all the Front-end development created Dialog boxes using DOJO for better look and feel.
- Strong knowledge of Google Cloud application security models, protocols and tools like policy, Microsoft Azure AD, Google Cloud.
- Used Spring MVC framework at the front end and configured many beans and wired them as per the requirement.
- Experience in using Web-servers like Apache Tomcat worked on Mongo DB responsible to finish Jira Tickets assigned on time and update their status on regular basis.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Worked on Axis implementation and used SOAP, Rest, Rest API, Created Docker images for several micro services and implemented Docker compose files to spin up.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and RESTful service endpoints using spring boot.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.