- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test Driven Development (TDD) development methodologies.
- Hands on experiences with Core Java with Multithreading,Concurrency,File Handling I/O,Generics,Data Structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Experience in java8 features like Parallel Streams, Lambdas, functional interfaces and filters.
- Experience in developing, deploying, and managing N - tier, server-centric J2EE enterprise class projects using Eclipse IDE 3.x/4.x, My Eclipse 6.5, J2SE1.4/1.5/1.6 (Java 2, Applets, Swing, JDBC 3.0, RMI), J2EE 1.5 Web application technologies (Servlets 2.x, JSP 1.x/2.x, JSTL 1.2, JSF 1.x, JNDI), Enterprise application technologies (EJB 2.x/3.0, JMS).
- Good experience on Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton, Factory, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern.
- Experienced in developing messaging module by using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and Rabbit MQ.
- Experience in Spring framework(MVC/IOC/ORM/JDBC/AOP/BATCH/WEBFLOW/Context) and Struts (MVC,architecture, interceptors, actionmappings and resource bundles).
- Experience in developing Microservices using Spring-Boot.
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using JBoss, Web LogicApplication Server, IBM WebSphere Application and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in developing SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF and JAX-WS.
- Experienced in developing Restful Services using JAX-RS specification like Jersey and Rest Easy to implement REST based Application.
- Experience in using Socket Programming.
- Experience in using bug/issue tracking, project Tracking and Management tool JIRA.
- Experience working on Web Services SOAP & REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI registry.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, UDDI and WSDL.
- Experience with Cloud Computing Service environment like (AWS) Amazon Web Services (EC2,
- EBS, S3 and ELASTIC SEARCH).
- Involved in designed fully distributed system with the use of Restful API and Micro Services.
- Complete understanding of the DevOps process with continuous integration using Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, CHEF.
- Expertise in developing model components using ORM technologies like MyBatis, Hibernate
- (Caching, Hibernate Template, DAO) to write Database independent persistence logic and to maintain portable relationships between the databases.
- Have developed the micro services framework prototype with guidelines, the developers have followed as skeleton model and developed their interfaces on top of the baseline prototype.
- Good experience in J2EE Testing in developing test cases with JUnit, MOCKITO for Unit testing, and logging using Log4j.
- Good Experience in Mock Testing.
- Experienced with RDBMS implementation and development using Oracle, My SQL, MSSQL and DB2.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using No SQL Database such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like GIT, SVN and CVS.
- Experience in using the tools like Ant and Maven for build automation.
- Extensive experience in testing on multiple operating systems including Linux, Unix, Sun Solaris, and Windows.
Tools: Junit, Selenium web Driver, TestNG, Protractor, Mockito
Frame Works: Struts, Spring, JSF, JPA,EJB and Hibernate,iBatis,JMS.
Web Services: SOAP, UDDI,WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, RESTful Web services, AWS,Microservices.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, PostGreSQL, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra
Debugging Tools& CI/CD: JIRA, Jenkins, CHEFF.
Version Control: Git, Tortoise SVN, CVS, Bamboo.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Net beans, IntelliJ, IBM RAD, ANT, Maven, STS
Web/App/DB Servers: IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
Lead Java Full-stack Developer
- The application was developed in Java/EE based on Spring Web MVC framework.
- Utilized Spring RESTful API to create RESTful Web Services, set JSON data type between front-end and the middle-tier controller, and handled CORS.
- Created and consumed SOAP Web Service, for securely retrieving and consumption of consumer data through WSDL.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization with Spring Security.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Model to handle many requests.
- Generated Excel and PDF report by Apache POI.
- Used Spring Data JPA as Persistence framework to interact with Oracle 12c database.
- Used Angular2 Http service for making requests to backend services.
- Launched and configure the AWS EC2 service, wrote Docker File and deployed the module in Docker Containers.
- Lead a 5-member Full stack Technical Development team with development tasks, follow-up and monitoring.
- Working as a Lead and involved in translating technical requirements into technical design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for agile software development.
- Responsible for working with that team to design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions.
- Development of the module for Evaluation of the performance of a reservoir by measuring flow rates and pressures under a range of flow conditions, and the subsequent application of the data to a mathematical Model.
- Conduct code reviews. Provides guidance to software developers for continuous improvement.
- Ensure development artifacts are in alignment with patterns/ frameworks designed by software engineering teams.
- Develop innovative features that are highly performant, compatible and responsive.
- Apache My Faces (JSF) to map the business objects to Oracle Database using XML configuration file.
- Working in an Agile/Scrum Development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participating in daily scrum meetings and reviews with biweekly sprint deliveries.
Lead Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD) .
- Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in Angular2.0 which got used in various places of application.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory tested all application controllers extensively with AngularJS built-in testing facilities.
- Extensively used core java concepts like Multithreading, Collections Framework, File I/o and concurrency.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, and Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC, Generics.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Google Go and Node.js
- Designed the front-end applications using web technologies like React, Angular 2 /4 and used Twitter Bootstrap for creating grid layout, responsive screen sizes and devices.
- Developed reusable UI Components in React and Angular 2.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2.
- Converted the codebase to use modern ECMAScript (ES6 / ES7) used Babel, Typescript to transpile and Web pack as a module loader and used Reactive extensions.
- Worked in using React.js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Redux concept.
- Developing highly scalable API’s using Node.js and Google Go.
- Used Apache Kafka as a messaging system in migrating the micro services to the cloud.
- Worked with various databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Elastic Search and Postgres.
- Extensively used Splunk to log regular debug and exception statements.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the 1:1/1:M/M:M mappings in hibernate files and created DAO and POJO.
- Experience in NoSQL database like MongoDB installation, configuration and in designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Installed the WebSphere MQ and involved in configuring MDB listeners, JMS resources, and queues and integrating with the WebSphere Application Server.
- Configuring WebSphere Application Server on multiple platforms for both horizontal and vertical scaling for Work Load Management.
- Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Used log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info statements.
- Implemented Selenium Web Drivers and Protractor For testing the UI componenets.
- Involved in setting up Test automation and developed cucumber feature files and used Selenium for automated testing with TestNG.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Experience on implementation of version control software GIT repositories.