- 5 years of professional experience in IT industry with experience in designing and developing Java based Web Applications in multi - tier and Client/Server environments.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodology and Waterfall methodology.
- Experience in number of Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul.
- Expertise in developing application using Spring Framework that uses features of IOC, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data and AOP features.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Cache.
- Experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Experience in implementing Web Services based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, Restful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL, WADL.
- Expert in Core Java with in-depth knowledge of Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Synchronization, Collections and Event/Exception handling.
- Hands on experience with Integrated Development Environments (IDE's) tools like Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Expertise in using various Web and Application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere and WebLogic.
- Extensive experience in Software Configuration Management using Version Control tools such as GIT, SVN and responsible for various software version releases.
- Experience in using IDE tools like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS) and various plugins such as Find bugs for code quality.
- Experience in writing SQL queries for Oracle and MySQL databases. Used Inner, outer joins in writing queries using SQL.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Adapter, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object(DAO).
- Experience on version control tools like GitHub, Subversion (SVN) and GitLab.
- Hands on experience of Build & Deployment phases and usage of Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools.
- Strong background with Data Structures and Algorithms, Object-oriented programming concepts and usage with Java.
- Quick learner, self-motivated, organized, and team player with strong personal and group communication skills
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JMS, Java Servlets, JDBC, Spring (Core, MVC, DAO, DATA, JDBC, CORE, CLOUD, AOP, Security, Batch, Boot).
Web Services: SOAP, Spring REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Microservices.
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, DAO, Spring JPA.
Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, Casandra.
Tools: Eclipse, STS, JBuilder, IBM RAD and NetBeans, IntelliJ, MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise, Maven, Ant, Jenkins and Gradle.
Version Control Systems: SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS (Concurrent Versions System), Git, GITHUB
Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Oracle Solaris, Linux
Cloud Computing: AWS
- Refactored the existing code to latest version of Java 11 from Java 8 by following Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
- Implemented Java 11 features like utility methods, local-Variable Syntax for Lambda Parameters, and Nested Based Access Control.
- Develop services with Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and SOAP Web Services.
- Developed the Application components with Spring Boot, Spring Data and Oracle.
- Implemented Spring Netflix Zuul API gateway and Eureka service registry for reverseproxy and Dynamic service discovery of API's.
- Worked on different AWS components like S3, EC2, CloudWatch and CloudFormation.
- Implemented REST Micro services using Spring Boot, Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP.
- Developed several RESTful API web services which generates XML and JSON to perform web and mobile application tasks.
- Implemented the project using JAX-WS based Web Services using WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP to communicate with other systems.
- Deployed the Dockerimage of services building Docker file and build a continuous delivery pipeline for containers using AWSCodePipeLine and Amazon ECS.
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database and was part of production support team to resolve the production incidents
- Used Maven for building, deploying application, creating JPA based entity objects
- Used GIT for version control tool and Spring Tool Suite (STS) for IDE.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking and project management also used JIRA for bug-tracking and project management.
- Participate in daily stand-up, sprint planning, end of sprint retrospectives, and demos.
Environment: Java 11, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Data JPA, AOP, AWS, S3, EC2, CloudWatch, Docker, Oracle, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Netflix Zuul API, XML, JSON, Maven, GIT, STS, Jira, Agile, Windows.
- Followed Agile/ Scrum methodology to track project progress and participated in Scrum meetings.
- Involved in complete projects Life Cycle, i.e. Design, Implementation, unit Testing and UAT Testing support and Production Maintenance.
- Developed application on spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Transaction, Spring AOP with Spring MVC.
- Used Core Java 1.8 concepts and implemented Collections, I/O, Exception Handling and Generics in logic design and development
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Implement OAuth tokenisation for RESTful webservices using Spring boot.
- Implemented Generic DAO using Spring JDBC to handle database operations on Similarly Constructed Tables.
- Involved in implementing the Micro Services based on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Implemented and used Web Services with the help of WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS to get updates from the third parties.
- Involved in Java Multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework.
- Wrote authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users according to their entitlements using Spring security.
- Business logic was developed using Spring framework and Used Spring AOP and MVC for handling transactions.
- Deployed application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on AWS S3 buckets.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Developed readable and writable streams of Node JS to process the data from external means of the application.
- Wrote complex SQLs for creating, retrieving, updating and deleting data in oracle database.
- Used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Worked with GIT version controlling system and Used JIRA ticketing system to keep track of issues and tasks on individuals.
Environment: Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring (IOC, AOP, DI), AWS, Rest API, STS, Node JS, Log4j, Maven, GIT, Jira, Agile, Oracle Windows.