- Around 6+ years of experience as a Software Developer working closely with developers and business end users.
- Good working experience in designing and implementing various web applications in both LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP) Environments.
- Experience in migrating the projects from older versions of Drupal to latest version.
- Worked with Single Sign - on (SSO) authentication like OAuth.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts, Model-View-Controller (MVC) based framework.
- Experience coding in PHP (PHP 5, 7), and Java.
- Experience in using Redux to manage the application state and applying middleware such as redux-promise, redux-thunk and redux-saga.
- Built RESTful webservices using JAX-Rs.
- Worked on provisioning highly scalable infrastructure on AWS using AWS Console.
- Hands on experience working on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google chrome and checking cross browser compatibility.
- Skills in optimizing Responsive Web design using CSS media queries and Twitter bootstrap.
- Good knowledge in working with databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres, and MongoDB.
- Created containers in Docker and deployed CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in writing PL/SQL stored procedures, Triggers, views, functions, and various queries.
- Extensive experience with XML, web services (SOAP, REST) and writing shell scripting for Linux/Unix.
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Quick learner and ability to learn new concepts.
Languages: PHP (5,7), Java
Database: MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB
Content Management Systems: Drupal 7/8, AEM
Framework: Laravel, Symfony
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Version Control: SVN, GIT, Microsoft Visual Source Safe
IDE: Visual Studio Code, PHP Storm, Sublime Text, Atom, NetBeans, Eclipse, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver and Firebug
Development Process: Agile, Waterfall Model
Tools: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Backend PHP Developer
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Provide training and support to internal teams. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Worked on migration of the project from older version of PHP 5 to the latest version (PHP 7).
- Worked on Containerizing and implementing CI/CD for various web applications using Docker.
- Managed and maintained development of PHP backend for dynamic database driven websites.
- Used Redis caching technique to improve load times for articles on the blog.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept .
- Designed RESTful service from scratch and consumed existing API’s.
Environment: PHP, Docker, Laravel, MySQL, Rest, Vue JS, PHP Unit, Git, Visual Studio Code, AWS, MySQL, Apache.
Full Stack PHP Developer
- Played key role in developing & testing the project using PHP 7, MySQL and Laravel MVC framework.
- Assist with Drupal custom module and custom theme development and advanced content management functionality.
- Worked on AWS EC2, S3 and SNS instances.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Design develop and support AEM components, integrations, and applications.
- Experience with the Drupal development workflow, which involves using the command line, Git, the features module, install profiles, and dev/stage/prod environments
- Also worked on migration of project from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8.
- Worked on implementing DFP (Double Click for publisher) ads on various websites.
- Used redux form to manage form state in Redux.
- Handled logging functionality and security for the website.
- Worked on Core Java Technologies, Spring MVC framework and Hibernate.
- Developed JSP pages using Spring Web MVC framework.
- Worked on developing CRON jobs and server-side scripts to process user requests using object-oriented programming languages.
- Improved the performance and response time of the application by implementing AJAX.
- Worked in AGILE environment and participated in scrum meetings to discuss planning and development needs for current sprint.
- Performed key role in cross-functional teams through development, testing, and product launch.