- Developed Grails web application for institutions of higher education in the state of Texas.
- Developed back - end Java code for car service companies based in the greater NYC area.
- Created REST API microservices with Spring Boot and Swagger for API documentation.
- Used Rest Controller in Spring framework to create RESTful Web services and JSON objects for communication.
- Used Apache Camel with URIs to work directly with any kind of Transport or messaging model such as HTTP, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ and JMS.
- Used SoapUI and ReadyAPI for creation of automated test scripts for microservices architecture.
- Worked with SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Created Spring applications for communication of fixed - income financial data with FIX protocol.
- Configured the routes in Apache Camel for processing of trade reports and market data information.
- Setup a Hadoop environment at the firm for submitting Spark jobs on large datasets.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with Web Services Restful and XML based Web Services SOAP.
- Created a portfolio management website for internal use at the company with Spring MVC and ExtJS.
- Responsible for the creation of applications in Python using machine learning to outcome predictions based on historical trade data and bond pricing.
- Created an online reservation system for the car services companies in NYC using Java Servlet API, JSP, Apache Tomcat/IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, CSS and jQuery technologies.
- Performed Spring Application development using Spring Core, Spring Context, Data Access, Transaction Management, Spring Batch and Spring MVC.
- Performed troubleshooting and configuration on Windows Server 2012 and IIS 7 work environments.
- Debugging and analysis of Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures.