- Around 7+ years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Design, Development, Integration, Business Analysis/Modeling, Documentation, and Testing of all software applications.
- Proficient in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) using JAVA/J2EE technologies like Core Java (OOPS, Collections, Threads), JSP, JDBC, spring, Hibernate, Restful web services.
- Proficient in designing Microservices applications with Docker and Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) using Jenkins and AWS Code Pipeline
- Knowledge on Amazon Web services and various services such as VPC, S3 buckets, EC2 instance, RDS instances, lambda functions.
- Designed and developed Cloud Service projects and deployed to Web Apps, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Experienced in using software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum), Continuous integration and Test - Driven Development.
- Experience in Microservices with Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and Engagement using Spring Boot.
- Extensive Design, Implement and test services experience in a Microservice Oriented Architecture and has implemented the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API).
- Experience with Java8 streams, Lambda functions, Method references, Filters, Predicates, collections and other default methods.
- Knowledge of Java 8, SQL (preferably PostgreSQL and DB/2), application servers (preferably IBM Websphere), REST, microservice architecture, general architecture of Java applications
- Developed web-based enterprise applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), SQL and Object-Oriented Programming techniques.
- Proficient in core java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Annotations, Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch), JSF, AJAX frameworks (Rich Faces, My Faces) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate, IBATIS.
- Expertise XML technologies like DTD, XSD, XSLT and various parsers like DOM, SAX and JAXB.
- Extensive experience working with RDBMS such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, Teradata, DB2, Oracle.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Expertise at JDBC API for connection and access to databases.
- Expertise in Creating Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate Mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Proficient in developing Web Services, related technologies &frame works: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI and generating client’s client using Eclipse for Web Services consumption.
- Knowledge on Java8 features like lambda expressions and Java Stream API.
- Experience with and solid understanding of Microservices.
- Utilized Node.js, Socket.io, Supervisor, Grunt, Yeoman, and Angular for scalable website architecture and Realtime technology. .
- Experience in building isomorphic applications using React.js and Redux with GraphQL on server side.
- Experienced with development IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJ and spring tool suite, Visual studio code.
- Experience in NoSQL database like MongoDB installation, configuration and in designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Acquainted in programming skills with an experience of developing a n-tier application, and enterprise applications using technologies like JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Mongo DB, Oracle which makes a clear differentiation between layers.
- Excellent working knowledge of JBOSS Application Server, middleware and other JBOSS components.
- Experience with standard internet protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, HTTPS, FTP.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and Version Control tools like SVN and GIT.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking.
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 , SQL, PL/SQL, Python, Scala
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA, WebLogic 8.1/9.1/10.3 , IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0 , Jboss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0, Jenkins, Cucumber.
IDEs: Eclipse, Spring STS, IntelliJ, NetBeans.
AWS Skills: EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, IAM, AMI, ELB, CLI, SNS, RDS, VPN, NAT, GIT, DNS, Route53, DBA, Dynamo DB.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI, Microservices.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC, Waterfall model.
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose
Message Brokers: Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ, IBMMQ, TIBCO
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Mockito.
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2008, MySQL, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra.
Big Data Tools: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Hive, Cassandra, Flume, Couch base, MongoDB, Neo4J.
Version Control: SVN, Git, Stash.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle.
Spring Tools: Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Swagger UI, and Spring Zuul.
Platforms: Windows 10/7/2000/98/95/ NT4.0, LINUX, UNIX.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Used J ava 1.8 features like stream, Lambda expressions, functional interface, collections, Date/Time changes and type annotations
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions for collection evaluation and comparing the data, Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and to change the sequential stream flow of threads while session establishment.
- Proficiency in implementing Multi-threaded applications and in using design patterns like Factory Method, Abstract Factory, Singleton
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate to fetch data from database and avoid redundant database access statements
- Developed Restful web services to get data from other dependent applications.
- Involved in Batch Module and Developed Batch's using Spring Batch.
- Troubleshoot AWS EC2 Status check including System Status checks and Instance Status check alerts.
- Design and Develop Micro Services for various Activation and management activities in One Network flow.
- Implemented Micro Service Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST, SOAP.
- Developed Spring 4.0 MVC based Rest web services to interact with UI.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Dependency injection and Spring 4.0 MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Micro Services.
- Expertise on REST based Maven applications. Marching towards Microservices. Responsible for architecture decisions and changes to applications.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java 8 to store and process the data.
- Developed different modules using java, apache camel, Spring Boot and integrated web services using camel routing.
- Currently using Junit for unit testing and Postman API for End to End testing.
- Developed various pages in the applications in front end technologies HTML5, CSS3-SASS, JSON, AngularJS.
- Developed powerful Single Page Application and dynamic responsive Web Application with Angular 5.
- Utilized the features of Angular 5.0 to present effective web design.
- Developed various pages in the applications in front end technologies HTML5, CSS3-SASS, JSON, Angular 5.
- Designed and build functional prototypes for applications across all digital channels that can be tested in an airport environment.
- Built Angular 5 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 5.
- Developed powerful Single Page Application and dynamic responsive Web Application with Angular 5.
- Created Angular service and integration with RESTful APIs. Used Angular HttpClient to send GET/POST request to fetch data from server.
- Developed the components using Angular 5 needed for the application from the scratch and customizing from various Angular related libraries to meet the application's functionality.
- Implemented latest Ecmascript6 (ES6) features like arrow functions, constants, block-scope variables and class inheritance etc.
- Wrote data mutations in GraphQL which allows user to update their username and password information.
- Designed animated web pages by importing the @angular/animations which is the latest animation package in Angular 5
- Utilized Angular Cli to develop front-end functionalities and researched the command that Angular Cli provided.
- Experience in using NoSQL (MongoDB) data models document, key-value & wide column, or graph model.
- Worked with NPM commands and using Package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications
- Extensively involved in upgrading the existing system from Angular 5 to Angular 6.
- Amazon EC2 is also used for deploying and testing the lower environments such as DEV, TEST and PROD.
Environment: Java 8, HTML5, CSS3, Azure, Spring Boot, Angular 5/6, Node JS, Scala, Bootstrap, Microservices, Hibernate 5, Oracle 11g, Java Script, JUnit, Karma, Eclipse, Jenkins, IntelliJ IDE
- Used Agile Methodologies to manage the full life cycle development of the project.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Use JSF (Java Server Faces) to implement component based User Interface Applications.
- Developed server side JEE application components using Spring Core, Spring MVC, Annotations, Servlets, JDK 1.7, EJB’s
- Extensively used Spring Framework modules like DI(IOC), Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, Spring Security, AOP.
- Developing spring boot application using microservices architecture with Spring Eureka to maintain small and lightweight services and communication between these services are done by using API routes for the entire cluster.
- Used Spring Batch as spring batch jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness, and traceability, which are essential for automatic processing of large amount of data.
- Parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Spring Transaction is used for the degree of isolation to work with other transactions and to execute within a transaction scope to run that transaction and used to check out before timing out of the transaction.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty checking, locking, and transactions.
- Hibernate DAO classes were developed to retrieve and save data using Spring framework manager classes.
- Developed Spark code to using Scala and Spark-SQL for faster processing and testing.
- Developed a code for Web services using JAX-WS, SOAP and used SOAP UI tool for testing the services.
- Modified existing applications to a suite of microservices and all microservices to facilitate deployment using Spring Boot and Junit and Power Mock frameworks for unit testing.
- Involved in developing microservices integrated with VSTS for CI/CD by automating the build/release process.
- Moving existing monolithic architecture to microservices and migrating them to AWS cloud.
- Created and configured AWS Elastic Load Balancers and auto scaling groups to distribute the traffic and to have a cost efficient, fault tolerant and highly available environment.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.
- Actively involved developing proof of concept for a newly proposed application in using Angular 2.
- Working experience with Typescript new features block scope, type restrictions, decorators, arrow functions, classes, interfaces, modules (import and exports).
- Worked on DB migration form Postgres to Oracle.
- Designed and developed the application using Angular 2 framework along with HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, Java Script, Bootstrap, Node.js, NPM, Mongo DB.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular 4 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 4 and typescript.
- Implemented Factory, Service and Provider to organize code and allow for easier future maintenance.
- Used client-side form validation of Angular.js framework to monitor the states of the form and input fields and notify the user about the current state. Implemented Spring MVC RESTful services and consumed via HTTP services from Angular 4.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring boot micro services in to AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
Environment: Agile, Servlets, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS3, AngularJS, JSP, HTML, XML, JSF, AJAX, jQuery, JSON, Spring MVC, JDK 1.7, EJB, JMS, J2EE, Eclipse, Spring Batch, Security, Azure, Transaction, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat, MySQL, PL/SQL, Apache Axis2, SScala, Microservices, AWS, Jenkins, Maven, Junit, Log4j, Selenium.