- Accomplished IT Architect with over 20years of industry experience in software design, development of medium to complex applications in cloud and web applications.
- As a cloud practitioner I have successfully managed and delivered cloud migration projects by leading technical teams including, Data Center to Datacenter migration, Virtualisation, application cloud migration, database migrations.
- Also, to identify strategy, assess & prepare cloud adoption plans, cloud application design as well as cloud management and monitoring which includes support for application architecture and deployment in cloud environments
- As an IT specialist, I have delivered software for web based applications on time and on budget by effectively collaborating, facilitating, leading, and coaching multiple teams.
- Excellent experience in working with clients, senior management & project teams in domestic and different geo locations.
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders, partners and coworkers in both written and verbal formats
- Self - motivated, quick learner, team player.
Cloud Architecture: Using Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) - Compute - EC2, ECS, ASG, ELB, Storage - S3, EBS, EFS, migration tools DMS, SCT, Serverless - Athena, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, performance & monitoring cloudwatch and IAM etc, Data Analytics - AWS Glue (ETL), EMR, Redshift, Database - RDS, Aurora, Cloudwatch (logs,events), CloudTrail, CloudFormation, CloudFront, Route53
RDBMS: MYSQL, Oracle 8.1, MS-SQL Server, Oracle SQL
Languages: Develop and deploy MicroServices using Jenkins, Java, J2EE(Java servlets, JDBC, Applets, Swings, JSF), Python, node.js, Django
DevOps: Continuous build, Continuous deploy, Continuous Test using Jenkins and Selenium
Migration Tools: VMConverter, Platespin, Doubletake, VMotion, AppZero, SoftLayer, AWS.
PM methodologies: Waterfall (SDLC),Agile methodology(Scrum)
PM Tools & Processes: CSE(Actuate, PMR, Audits, Process reviews, etc), Hiring, Performance feedback and engagement in the project for regulars and SSP, Client specific(ITUP), ICEFLOW, ServiceNow, Remedy
- Participate in the assessment of target cloud architecture, Cloud Readiness Assessments
- Responsible for reviewing current systems architecture and recommend improvements based on the projections provided by Application teams
- Study of existing infrastructure for cloud and web applications to deliver as-is report for the organization
- Understanding of existing applications which are to be migrated to target aws cloud. Involve in design discussions
- Develop/capture/document architectural best practices for building systems on AWS
- Recommend actions and track actions to closure, by applying best practices from earlier engagements
- Assist in designing a highly available and resilient target architecture with required AWS EC2 instances as application servers, database (RDS MySQL), KMS (for data encryption), python.
- Optimisation of the deployed AWS resources usage to control capacity outages, network traffic, budgets etc
Technical Project Manager
- Participated and drove technical discussions, evaluating on target cloud architecture including applications team, third party vendors to identify target architecture infrastructure basic needs i.,e required no. of servers, capacity, storage/datastore, network security etc.
- Recommended best practices for cloud adoption, migration patterns moving on premises applications to cloud including identify & design infrastructure requirements for target architecture i.,e database migrations from mysql to oracle, user authentication & authorisation + active directory, firewalls rules etc.
- And worked with project manager for Integrated project planning, Scope management, Risk Management (Contingency plans, risk log), E2E project management, Milestone tracking, change management (CAB approvals / meetings, CR Log), and financials(cost estimations and budget control)
- Lead and manage server migrations across on-premise data centers and cloud(private, hybrid) migrations (for DR, Release events) to successfully move the application from datacenter to target cloud including hand over it to BAU teams
- Assets as runbooks, migration trackers, wave plan, implementation plans for Dress rehearsal and Go-Live events which are referrals for similar client engagements.
- Successfully completed migrations(IoD, Cloud) for various clients across domains mainly banking in highly challenging schedules with quality.