- Over all 8+ years of extensive experience in Software Life Cycle for Developing, maintaining Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance, and Deployment of enterprise web applications with full stack development based on JAVA/J2EE Technologies.
- Expertise in Core Java programming concepts such as OOPS Concepts, Exception Handling, Multi - threading, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Knowledge on Java8 features like lambda expression, Stream API and Interfaces.
- Good Working experience in using different spring modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring ORM Module, Spring Data, Spring Cloud in Web applications.
- Gained proficiency in Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, and Java API for XML Web Services, Hibernate, JSF 1.2, JPA and XML.
- Expertise in deploying Spring Boot based Micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services
- Experienced in using Pivotal Cloud Foundry to deploy Micro Service applications and provide Centralized configuration management for micro services using Spring Cloud Configuration Server.
- Experience in the design and development of SOAP and RESTful web services and integrating with the existing applications.
- Strong experience in database technologies Oracle 9i/10g, PL/SQL.
- Experience in Scrum, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experienced in using build tools such as ANT, Maven and Gradle.
- Experience with version control tools like Clear Case, Subversion, CVS and GIT.
- Strong experience using Mockito, JUnit to perform unit testing and used Log4J for runtime logging.
- Excellent team player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SAS
Frameworks/APIs: Spring, MVC, Spring Boot, JUnit, JDBC, JPA
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, IIS
Cloud Platforms: AWS
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Microsoft Visual Studio
Other Tools: GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Postman, Bitbucket, JMeter
Confidential, West Chester, PA
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Participated in JAD sessions gathering along with the Business Analysts.
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using Core Java.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC & used core spring concepts like AOP, IOC.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Concurrency framework.
- Implemented a SOA compliant system working on various transactional messaging using Camel and used Session Beans Message Driven Beans.
- Created various business process methods required for creation of Web Services related to customer information and provider information, using JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL and JAX-RS, REST web services.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Implemented Micro services based architecture using spring boot.
- Designed and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all the AWS stack which Includes EC2, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes Orchestration container focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling
- Integrated spring with Hibernate as the data abstraction to interact with the databases.
- Implemented Singleton, Factory, DAO design Patterns based on the application requirements.
- Consumed and built web services in SOAP, REST supporting both XML and JSON by taking advantage of spring technologies.
- Developed single page application by using Angular 4.0.
- Developed Session Beans to process user requests and to load and store information from database
- Used Maven build tool and deployed into IBM Web Sphere 8.5 Application Server.
- Used GIT for version control and Jenkins used for continuous integration.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complex queries in Oracle 11g database.
- Used TDD Architecture, which relies on the repetition of a very short development cycle.
- Designed and developed JUnit test cases during the development phase.
- Implemented log4j for debugging as well as post production support
- Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis
Environment: Java 1.8/1.9, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, AWS, Spring Boot, Spring, Micro services, Hibernate, WebLogic, Maven, Eclipse, JUnit, Log4J, JIRA, Jenkins, Oracle 12G, Angular JS 4.0.
Confidential, Titusville, NJ
Full Stack Developer
- Work closely with management team, internal and external clients to translate project requirements into interaction design and information architecture design.
- Gathered requirements and designed mock-ups based on the requirements and involved in all phases of the Software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Followed agile methodology for the SDLC execution.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- This functionality is implemented by developing RESTFUL web services using Spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template
- Worked with core java technologies like Multi-Threading and synchronization.
- Created RESTful API’ for the Single Page Application to consume and test its navigation and functionality.
- Developed the database integration components using Spring JDBC.
- Use AngularJS components like Modules, Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services.
- Developed Unit Test scripts using Junit and Mockito
Environment: Java 8, Spring MVC, JPA, REST, AngularJS 4.0, HTML5, CSS, JMS, AWS (S3, VPC, EBS, ELB, Auto Scaling, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, IAM, SNS, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB), Tomcat Application Server 8.0,Eclipse, SOAP, Restful, Maven, log4j, JUnit, XML,Splunk.