- iOS professional with 7 years of experience. Experience includes UI design, coding and leading.
- 5 Mobile apps published. I have additionally published several apps to other platforms.
- Swift, SwiftUI and Objective - C programming 7 years in iOS app development.
- Ability to create views using Storyboard, XIB, and through implementing views programmatically and SwiftUI.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills. Before college, I managed in sales and technical support.
- Collaboration among development teams locally and remotely.
- Experience with many design patterns including delegation, MVVM, MVC, pub/sub, singleton, protocol, adapter and more.
- Proficient in Agile/SCRUM processes and comfortable as a team member, team lead or SCRUM Master.
- Skilled at contributing to or leading Sprint Planning meeting, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Backlog and Daily SCRUMs.
- Skilled in managing iOS data, caching and data persistence with SQLite, Core Data, Keychain, File System, NSCoding / NSKeyedArchiver, PList, NSUserDefaults in iOS. Online persistent storage including Firebase, etc.
- Fluent in the integration of RESTful API’s.
- Experienced in utilizing multithreaded implementations with GCD and NSOperation.
- Very experienced with version pathing, continual integration/ development, Jenkins, Linux.
- Experienced in Java, C#, Unity.
- Swift, SwiftUI, Storyboards
- Core Data
- Key Chain
- Core Location
- Notification Center
- Agile, Jira
- MVVM, MVC
- Objective - C
- UIKit, Cocoa Touch
- Programmatic UI Development
- User defaults REST, SOAP, API
- Apple Push Notification
- Interface Builder
- Size Classes iPadOS, MacOS
- Result Type (API)
Mobile Tech Lead
- Web based integration. Backend data via GCP.
- Worked with the API team on calling services and optimizing network traffic.
- UI Design, Table Views, Using results from call backs.
- Programmatic and storyboard design to help with team collaboration.
- Enforced Solid principles that lead to better code quality
- Bug troubleshooting via Xcode and Instruments
- Used Jira and Git to manage codebase and sprints
- Worked with business to facilitate UI/UX changes
Senior iOS Developer
- Performed UI/UX design and implemented for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Wrote effective unit tests using XCTest, UITests and automation testing.
- Improved product quality through code reviews, SOLID principles and pair programming.
- Developed new features in Swift utilizing bridging headers with the old ObjC codebase.
- Setup peer review to adhere to the same code standards across the team.
- A part of the publishing process using Apple connect and Testflight