- Seeking a Software Developer role in an organization which provides me the opportunity to improve my skills and knowledge and to grow along with the organization. I am an enthusiastic, responsible and hard - working individual who is looking forward to bringing the same kind of attitude of never giving up in the IT industry. Knowledge in technology and knack for getting things done is what makes me confident in my ability to achieve anything in life.
Software & Tools: Eclipse, Oracle SQL, FileZilla, MS Office, MySQL, Angular, JIRA, Tortoise SVN
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
- Participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements gathering, Design, Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Adapted Agile Methodology from specification, Analysis, Design, System integration, Testing,
- Deployment and Maintenance.
- Used Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process
- HTTP Handlers in developing Web Service replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML
- Implemented service methods and SQL queries to interact with the Oracle DBMS
- Used JIRA extensively to log all issues and track development status.
Confidential, Union NJ
- Working under professor supervision to implement shortcuts in Google Home.
- Incorporated data in Google Home to give students right answer according to their Major.
- This helped students in University to get FAQ from Google Home.
- Worked with Artificial intelligence and Voice Commands.