- Highly competent Java Software Developer, fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese, has over 24 years of progressive experience and sustainable results in Web - based application and database design, modeling, implementation, and support, and is adept in SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) of applications development including requirement analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Experienced in STLC(Software Testing Life Cycle) which includes design review, creating test cases, setting up environment and execution of test cases.
- Outstanding analytical and programming capabilities in Java/J2EE can be demonstrated along with an expertise developing, debugging, troubleshooting and enhancing Web-based applications, in those of the manufacture, financial and healthcare industry.
Open Source: Eclipse/NetBeans, SVN, Maven, Ant, Hibernate, Spring Framework, JSON, GWT, iText, SonarQube, Apache
Database: SQL Server 2016, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase
Platforms: Windows 10, Window Edge, UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX), Linux
Confidential, West Caldwell, NJ
- Developed and enhanced scan workflow in admin console UI using Core Java 8 API, SmartGwt.
- Good knowledge in OAuth2 protocol on Microsoft Identity platform.
- Registered apps in Microsoft Azure Portal and implemented RESTful API to get authentication tokens for a user.
- Developed to access Microsoft cloud resources: SharePoint, OneDrive and Outlook using Microsoft Graph API, JAX-RS client with Jersey 2, Jackson as JSON provider.
- Implemented SOAP, XML/XPath API to access third party repository using Apache HttpClient.
- Performed feasibility analysis on the new requirement. Wrote design and functional specification according to the requirements.
- Designed and Customized the application for customer’s special needs.
- Involved in database design and implemented CRUD using MyBatis.
- Experienced in defining objects and dependency injection using Spring Framework.
- Wrote unit test cases using Junit, Mockito and Power Mockito.
- Validated and checked code quality and security through SonarQube.
- Peer code review through Crucible application tool.
- Created manual test cases for QA. Familiar with STLC(software testing life cycle).
- Experienced in automation testing using Selenium with web driver.
- Analyzed and troubleshooting network traffic using Fiddler, Postman and Wireshark.
- Provided technical supports for customer support team.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Developed new desktop applications using SWT/JFace API to build rich client UI modules. Client applications communicate with Server through HTTP Requests.
- Implemented and enhanced existing web applications using Servlet/JSP, ServerFace, Java Script, Ajax, HTML/CSS, XML/XSLT.
Technologies: Java 1.6, SWT/JFace API, Servlet/JSP, ServerFace, Java Script, Ajax, HTML/CSS, XML/XSLT, Hibernate, Spring Framework, CVS, Eclipse/NetBeans IDE, Tomcat Web server, Sybase database.
Senior Java Developer
- Implemented page rendering through Ajax calls.
- Created ORM in Hibernate.
- Wrote SQL Query and Transact-SQL.
- Designed and created data schema to store and retrieve user role and permission.
- Implemented API to retrieve and store user role and permission in database using JDBC.
- Designed different analytic reports in excel, PDF and CSV format using JasperReports.
Technologies: Java, Servlet/JSP, Java Script, Ajax, HTML/CSS, XML/XSLT, dojo toolkit, SQL Server database, JBoss and JRun application server, Eclipse IDE.