- 18 years of experience as a professional Software Developer and Technical Lead. Have extensive experience with Java development and enterprise technology frameworks and components including J2EE, Spring and Hibernate. Have deep knowledge of network protocols. Have extensive experience in development of distributed systems and design patterns. Have experience with Agile development and project delivery methodologies.
Senior Java Developer
- Resolute TS - design and development of Managed Services Automation platform
- Spring Boot Web Application/RESTful API.
- Integration with Formstack (webhook).
- Web UI for review, edition and submission of ‘User Create’ requests.
- Web API integrated with LDAP (AD on premises) and Azure AD/Office365 (MS Graph) creating New Users - LDAP/Azure AD/Office365 accounts including management of user’s permissions/SKUs/service plans/Sharepoint/OUs/etc.
- Implementation of Admin User’s authorities based on Azure AD
- Packaging the application into a Docker container - deployment.
- Wawanesa Claims Renovation initiative
- Design and implementation of business data serialization and de-serialization through Java reflection
- Design and implementation of multithreaded data processor
- Data obfuscation enhancements and optimization - Oracle/H2 SQL
- SOLR search integration
- Data conversion design and implementation
- Custom Plugins development - Synchronous/Asynchronous (JMS Queues), WSDLs
- Design and Development of custom Batch Processes
- Secure Code Audit - OWASP methodology
- Mulesoft Anypoint API design and development - training course
- US Financial Improvement - Claim Center and Policy Center Applications for Wawanesa Insurance US Branches (California and Oregon)
- Responsible for Data Model design, including DB tables definition and relations.
- Responsible for the UI design and development, including existing pages refactoring, new pages creation, development of new UI elements and functionalities. New Wizards development. Cross platform changes
- Internal Web Project - Resolute Technology Solution
- Research and Development of flexible web site builder app based on Hippo CMMS platform.
- Research and development of Web App - Marionette.js framework.
- Development of Enterprise Application for National Leasing Group
- Responsible for UI and backend development of equipment leasing management system. The application manages leases from administrative (lease stages/assets/vendors/lessees) and financial (invoices, taxes calculation, credit approvals, amortizations, buyouts) perspectives.
- Technologies included: J2EE/JSF/Spring/Hibernate/Activiti/EasyMock.
- Interface development project for Phoenix Police Department and Prosecutor’s Office
- Responsible for the development and integration of XSLT queries into J2EE application. The application manages drivers' criminal history - driving history, domestic violence and criminal history.
- Technologies included: Java/XSLT/Spring integration
- University of Washington portal development - back-end (J2EE), Google Calendar OAuth v2 API, Struts
- Responsible for legacy code refactoring and optimization. The application manages academic courses and meetings, including booking of facilities and academic staff meetings.
- Research and development of OAuth v2 module to be integrated with Google Calendar API.