- Senior Quality/Automation Engineer, 100% hands on, 8 years of extensive experience in Software Testing and Tool Development.
- Complete hands - on experience in design and development of UI/Backend Test frameworks using tools like Selenium WebDriver, TestCafe, TestNg, Maven, Selenium Grid, Apache HTTP Client.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, JUnit &Maven. Designed and implemented different automation frameworks from scratch, like Page Objects framework, Data Driven framework and Hybrid framework for a number of projects.
- Strong working experience on data warehousing applications, directly responsible for the Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data from multiple sources into Data Warehouse.
- Worked in DevOps, installing, configuring and integrating Automation scripts on Continuous Integration tools (CI/CD) like Jenkins
- Good knowledge on testing and configuring Amazon Web services (AWS)
- Experienced in Mobile App Testing in Android Platform using Appium.
- Good experience in Java Development with Java, JDBC, JAXP, JSP, Servlets, Spring Frameworks like CORE, MVC, AOP, BOOT
- Strong understanding and development experience of REST API JAXRS libraries and Jersey Implementations
- Good knowledge and understanding in Networking
- Hands on database knowledge in writing SQL queries for databases like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL including Joins, table design, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Views, Indexes
- Hands on working experience in scrum teams and sprint span for 2-3 weeks.
- Hands on experience in creating test plan, testcases and test strategy.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Java Automation Engineer
- Understanding the Use Case document and deriving test cases.
- Active participation in Daily Scrum meetings and Defect Report Meetings.
- Creation, Review & Maintenance of QA Checklist and Test cases.
- Associated with development team to understand technical design and architecture for test planning.
- Designed and implemented different automation frameworks from scratch like Page
- Built Java-Selenium frameworks from scratch.
- Responsible for Smoke, Sanity, Regression, Cross Browser, Data base and API testing.
- Designed and developed Page Objects using Page Object Design Pattern and Selenium WebDriver
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Jenkins.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Performed API testing using RestAssured and generating report daily basis.
- Implemented Automated execution of tests (nightly and need based) using Maven and Jenkins.
- Developed and executed White box test cases of the API using TestNG framework & Eclipse.
- Involved in setting up continuous integration system using Jenkins and working knowledge with GitHub.
- Extensively used Selenium (data-driven, XPath locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
- Created whole test framework using Selenium for further test creation and execution.
- Regression test cases were written and automated using Selenium WebDriver.
- Updated Test Plans and Test Cases periodically to manage changes in requirements.
- Uploaded test cases executed test cases and logged defects in JIRA.
- Created automation scripts in SOAPUI web services testing.
- Created Mobile Automation Framework from scratch with Appium for testing Android platforms collaborating with Android SDK and IOS with XCode.
- Created defect log using managing the tasks and stories in Agile Environment.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
- Coordinated efforts between product development teams and offshore enterprise test team. Standardized QA standards and practices across teams where possible.
- Assists project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team
Environment: Java, Selenium, Selenium WebDriver, Android SDK, Jira, Soap Ui, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. QA Automation
- Responsible for E2E testing for various teams within Confidential like Prox & Argentum.
- Responsible for enhancing HAT automation framework hooking it up with Continuous Integration tool Jenkins
- Shared responsibility E2E framework development by using Java, TestNg, Selenium Webdriver, Jenkins, Maven, Apache Http Client class
- Performed the Mobile Testing for Mobile App, identify the Mobile Platform like IOS, Android by using Appium.
- Executed the test plans on web and Mobile (IOS & Android) as per requirements using Appium.
- Responsible for E2E testing for our partners/client on API’s which include Post An Order, Get An Order, Pay an Order, Pay out’s etc.
- Responsible for debugging issues on production, working with partner set up team for triaging live issues and working with cross functional teams to get them resolved
- Strong knowledge in understanding API design, microservices architecture, Object/Data modelling.
- Used Chrome extension Postman REST Client for testing web services.
- Responsible for integrating backend framework HAT with Selenium grid architecture by creating nodes for a hub, configuring them, integrating them with Testng.xml file for parallel execution of regression on various browsers as a part of our framework enhancement
- Experience in using GIT hub as source code repository.
- Experience working in Scrum teams consisting of Developers, QE, Product managers & Dev/QA managers.
- Experience in requirement grooming, Test plan, strategy and test case creation
- Strong core java experience, all automation frameworks designed and developed keeping in mind OOP’s concepts.
- Strong working experience in Java's Collection Frameworks, data structures & algorithms.
- Used Jira for logging defects, status reporting
- Used Testrail as a test case management tool to upload written test cases and execute them during release.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Responsible in building pricing tool to compare all the prices of each product between Confidential Online Store and WeChat using JAVA 8, Spring Boot, REST, Maven, data source as MySQL with Hibernate as data layer.
- Developed Automation Framework using Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, JUnit and Cucumber for application UI testing.
- Developed Hybrid Automation Framework, Page Object Model from scratch
- Responsible for building the Page Weights tool which is used to evaluate the size of each page on ASA and the time taken to load using the JAVA Spring Boot stack.
- Developed back end Automation framework in Java which supports Confidential multiple tenants using TestNG, SQL, REST, Maven, POM, JSON technologies and work on enhancing the current framework for testing the developed code to ensure the software quality.
- Responsible in creating Test Data using complex SQL queries to insert, retrieve and validate the Database under test.
- Tested data warehouse ETL process using SSIS (Integration Service).
- Responsible for functional testing of Orders API, preAuth API and Retails API.
- Responsible for signing off for certifying of APIs from End-to-End
- Responsible for Enhancing the reporting of Automation Framework by integrating with TestNG, Maven plugins on Jenkins CI
- Responsible for automating close to 600 used cases of Automation Framework
- Used Postman API to get convenient, visual display of query results.
Environment: Java, REST, Spring Boot, MYSQL, Hibernate, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Cucumber, Maven, TestNG, JSON, ETL, Jenkins, Postman