- Experience with features of Angular2 such as directives, modules and routing and creating custom directives and filters using Angular4 built - in $http service from controller through dependency injection.
- Expertise in web UI development using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular - JS, Bootstrap, JSP and Struts Tag Library.
- Good knowledge of designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services ( AWS) and Azure.
- Experience in analyzing documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs using Confidential 's cloud based platform NEXEN.
- Expertise in developing light weight business component and integrated applications using IOC.
- Extensive knowledge on the spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Spring Web flow, Spring Security,Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Good experience in developing Bot Apps using Bot Framework.
- Experience in making the Devops pipelines using Openshiftand Kubernetes for the Microservices Architecture.
- Experience with Hadoop Ecosystem including Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, HDFS.
- Real time streaming the data using Spark with Kafka.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Hands on experience on Java8,Scala and Play/Akka framework.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Solid capability developing microservice application.
- Expertise in Maven for build, Jenkins and SonarQube continuous integration.
- Good Knowledge in setting up Python REST API Framework using Django.
- Very strong experience writing API's/ and Web Services in PHP and in Python.
- Worked with Web services (REST, SOAP) and consuming with python programming language.
- Expertise in Microservice Architecture and also using various design patterns such as MVC(Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Observer, Service locator, DAO and Business Delegate inthe development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Good experience on working with Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Solid knowledge in developing System Design using UMLmethodology and preparation of class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Experience in writing custom build scripts with various build tool, Dependency and package managers like Maven, Gradle, Ant, Grunt, Gulp, NPM and Bower.
- Experience with Hadoop Ecosystem including Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, HDFS.
- Expertise in writing cloud formation scripts for S3, EC2, Policies etc.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with web services like SimpleObjectAccessProtocol (SOAP) and service-based technology like RepresentationalStateTransfer (REST).
- Used Java8 features like stream and Lambda expressions.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE’s like Eclipse and NetBeans for debugging and using java coding standards.
- Used application server Tomcat based on client requirements and project specifications.
- Comfortable working with MEAN(MongoDB, Express, Angular, NodeJS) stack.
- Collaborated with business and technical individuals who were involved in all stages of software development using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Involved in all aspects of Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from requirements Collection, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Integration and Deployment of projects using various methodologies.
- Experience with implementing various software design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Repository, Façade, Observer, Adapter, Proxy, DTO (Data Transfer Object), DAO (Data Access Object).
- Good working Experience in using ANT and Maven scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Good experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Experience in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, perl, python
Web Services: REST, RESTful API, SOAP, WSDL, XML, JSON
Databases: MYSQL, MongoDB, Raven DB, Cassandra, Oracle
IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Version: Git, CVS, SVN
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Design / Methodology: Waterfall, Agile
Build & Configuration Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins
Others: JUnit, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Log4j, Soap UI, Mockito, Log back, Gradle, Postman
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in daily standup meetings to provide regular updates on individual tasks and progress of user stories.
- Used Angular 7dependency injection to inject dependencies in the application controllers and worked with Angular Http service to make backend rest API calls.
- Used Bower to manage client dependencies and NPM to manage dev dependencies.
- Worked on metaformlibrary to customize component properties.
- Developed build scripts using Gulp to compress, Uglyfy, minify all Java Script files.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Extensively used Java8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections, multithreading and for effective sorting mechanisms.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java8 to store and process the data.
- Experience with tools like Experience with Docker Images/containers and kubernetes.
- Developed Restful Web Services and using Spring MVC Framework.
- Hands on experience with Apache Spark using Scala . Implemented spark solution to enable real time report from Cassandra data.
- Used the Java API to load the data into Cassandra Clusters.
- Experienced with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Couch DB and Cassandra on large data platforms.
- Designed and Developed front-end using struts framework.
- Designed and developed Micro service business components using Java /J2EE, Spring Boot and Implemented REST web services based on RESTful APIs .
- Experienced in implementing Micro Services, SOA with xml base web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Developed Event based loosely coupled application using Spring Integration.
- Worked with Docker to deploy Micro-services in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services .
- Used SQL statements that were passed through hibernate 4.3 connection to a Server.
- Experience with Docker images, Containers, push/pull with Spring Boot, used Jenkins for CICD and AI.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC, spring boot, Micro services& used core spring concepts like MVC, AOPand IOC.
- Followed Confidential approach for building Web application by working with BSA to define Gherkin and developing scripts In Cucumber JS and selenium Web driver.
- Experience with Form group in Abstract control class method in angular library.
- Experienced indeployment of projects in different environment, using Jenkins built.
- Extensive knowledge on the spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Spring Web flow, Spring Security, Spring MVCand Spring AOP.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags.
- Experienced with Version Control (Git), DevOps Tools (Jenkins, Docker) and Agile Project Management tools (JIRA).
- Work with UI / UX designer to help create then implement best design practices.
- Coordinating the workflow between the end user, product OWNER, developers.
- Work with test engineering team to assure product quality.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Collaborate with QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
Environment: Angular 7,Angular CLI 8.1.1, Chart.js,Java 1.8, HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY, Junit 4,Nodejs,Mongodb,Log4j and Jenkins, spring web flow, Boot strap, Bot Framework
Full Stack Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved designing in web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Angular 4, Bootstrap, jQuery.
- Developed one of a kind Micro UI which consists of Main UI, Core UI and Module UI.
- Main UI connects Core UI with different Modules UI and acts as a heart of application which contains all tags of core UI and modules UI. Modules UI contains different modules which contain code of all web pages.
- Core UI contains the shared library components which can be utilized in modules UI.
- Hands on experience in developing and implementing REST API using Python.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, in order to build an interactive web based solution.
- Developed Business Logic using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database.
- Service automation in Spock testing Framework and groovy language and JUnit.
- Developed core components which can be utilized for multiple web pages using modern API’s like ng - draggable, ng - date-time picker, angular material data table.
- Worked with Dialog flow and Microsoft Azure Bot Framework to explore Bot Features.
- Worked as a Full-Stack developer in Struts to Spring migration project (customer service application).
- Closely worked with Kafka Admin team to set up Kafka cluster setup on the QA and Production environments.
- Had knowledge on Kibana and Elastic search to identify the Kafka message failure scenarios.
- Implemented to reprocess the failure messages in Kafka using offset id.
- Used the Spark - Cassandra Connector to load data to and from Cassandra.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used Azure Resource Manager (ARM) to deploy, update, or delete all the resources for your solution in a single, coordinated operation.
- Built Custom services and utilized existing services like http service to invoke Rest service calls.
- Using Azure Functions to integrate applications and run backend processes according to schedules without provisioning/managing servers.
- Use of tools such as PMD, findbugs, Jenkins, Sonar to ensure the continuous integration in the project.
- To allow fully encapsulate custom elements, created custom elements, HTML imports and Shadow Dom, pipes using Angular 4 and implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application task.
- Working with React Router for developing Single Page Applications SPAs.
- Worked with Play framework and Akka parallel processing.
- Experienced in developing React components. Used ReactJS for making AJAX Calls. Worked on Webpack for build and webpack-dev-server a server.
- Developed client-side validation code using Angular with typescript and JQUERY.
- Hands on experience in Multithreaded programming using akka actors .
- Setting up AWS Oracle RDS databases for new project, use data pump to migrate data to Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot with well-maintained modules like DAO, DAO Implementation, Service, Service Implementation, Web Controller
- Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot using 12-factor app methodology. Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices in PCF.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on an EC2 instance. Have created highly fault tolerant, highly scalable java application using AWS Elastic Load Balancing, EC2, VPC and S3 as part of process and security improvements
- Used NoSQL database Cassandra for having high efficiency and good response for the request.
- Used POSTMAN which provides intuitive user interface to send requests, save responses, add tests and create workflows.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for CD/CI deployment process.
- Involved in Continuous Integration and deployment using Jenkins Tool to monitor build and track the health of application.
Environment: Angular 4, Java 1.8, HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY,akka, Spring 4.2.0, REST services, Micro service Architecture perl, Python,SonarQube 4.1,findbugs,Mockito, Junit 4,ReactJS, Log4j and Jenkins.